Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Nairalander Dis Couple Have A Problem And They Need Ur Coment And Sugestion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander Dis Couple Have A Problem And They Need Ur Coment And Sugestion (1148 Views)

At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? / Moment Of Madness As Drunk Couple Have Sex By Roadside Infront Of Crowd (pics) / 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Dis Couple Have A Problem And They Need Ur Coment And Sugestion by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
She was one that everybody considered exceptional
At age 9 Nkem was already in secondary school, at age 15, she gained admission into the university to read law, by the time she was 21 years old she was called to the Nigerian bar.
She was indeed the pride of her parents. Everything seemed so perfect for her. By the time she got to 22 years of age, she was one of the top attorneys in the legal department of one of the biggest oil firms in Nigeria, For her: life was so perfect, It couldn't have been any better. She was the envy of most of her friends and peers.
A lot of young men ran themselves over trying to woo her but her ambition was to be 'self made and fulfilled before getting married. She never wanted to get distracted from her set goals and ambitions by any sort of relationship but for the intervention of her mum who wouldn't here anything of such.
Pressure from Nkem's mother paid off as she got married when she was 25 years old to Andrew, the Managing Director of a Bank. They were joined together in a societal wedding which was the talk of the town, everyone felt she was lucky.
A year into the marriage saw drastic changes as the story of joy and laughter is not the same. The once boisterous and happy girl has become very unhappy to the point that she moved out of her matrimonial home.
Her husband complained that she was very untidy and couldn't perform domestic chores, He complained she couldn't even make the simplest of meals. He said most times, he came back from work to make his own meals because she said she was too busy. She even said she wanted to engage the services of a cook, which her husband kicked against, He wanted his meals made by his wife.
On her part, Nkem complained she was sick and tired of the continuous interference of his family in her marriage, She claimed he felt insecure hence the need to be domineering. She also claims this is because she is fiercely independent.
Andrew told her family that his sister now brings him food in the evenings when he returns from work, since his wife was too busy. This he said his wife misconstrued for family interference.
The couple can't seem to agree on so many things and this seem to be the reason they drifted apart though they both said they want their marriage. Please help this couple get back on ur comment and suggestion
Re: Nairalander Dis Couple Have A Problem And They Need Ur Coment And Sugestion by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
wale adunuga production present super story, singing this is super story, a life of pain and sorrows.
Re: Nairalander Dis Couple Have A Problem And They Need Ur Coment And Sugestion by MzPecs(f): 11:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
Trash! undecided
Re: Nairalander Dis Couple Have A Problem And They Need Ur Coment And Sugestion by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
MzPecs:
Trash! undecided
wicked
Re: Nairalander Dis Couple Have A Problem And They Need Ur Coment And Sugestion by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
I'm dumbfounded
Re: Nairalander Dis Couple Have A Problem And They Need Ur Coment And Sugestion by MzPecs(f): 11:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
softappless:
wicked
grin Factualism!
Re: Nairalander Dis Couple Have A Problem And They Need Ur Coment And Sugestion by obiorathesubtle: 11:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
They both have root problems.

The girl wasn't trained, she was just educated.

The guy doesn't know how to handle problems.. He's premature for marriage.
Re: Nairalander Dis Couple Have A Problem And They Need Ur Coment And Sugestion by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
The wife needs a dirty slap

My family nd marriage above career

I can never ever hurt living beings family

For a non living thing career

Im a feminist but with a heart grin
Re: Nairalander Dis Couple Have A Problem And They Need Ur Coment And Sugestion by nevi12(f): 12:14am On Dec 21, 2015
Its not lyk its a bad idea to be a' self made' lady buh den dat doesnt stop her frm learnin d basic tins abt being a woman.not all women can cook buh at least she shld try nd take care of her husband or beta still get d heck outta d marriage nd face d career she loves so much so dat d man will find sm1 else
Re: Nairalander Dis Couple Have A Problem And They Need Ur Coment And Sugestion by Adonis3: 12:14am On Dec 21, 2015
Who get mat abeg
Re: Nairalander Dis Couple Have A Problem And They Need Ur Coment And Sugestion by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 21, 2015
To be honest, I don't see what the problem is here.

Eventhough this story seems like fiction, I don't see why they even need eachother.

Dude is a Bank M.D while she is a successful attorney.

They both can afford all they need and that includes a cook, cleaner, butler e.t.c.

So why make themselves miserable over nothing. undecided
Re: Nairalander Dis Couple Have A Problem And They Need Ur Coment And Sugestion by Deexxy: 4:34am On Dec 21, 2015
PushMusic:

To be honest, I don't see what the problem is here.

Eventhough this story seems like fiction, I don't see why they even need eachother.

Dude is a Bank M.D while she is a successful attorney.

They both can afford all they need and that includes a cook, cleaner, butler e.t.c.

So why make themselves miserable over nothing. undecided

I don't think that's the issue here.

Whether you have the money to employ the best cook in the world your wife should still be able to prepare a meal for you once in a while.
Re: Nairalander Dis Couple Have A Problem And They Need Ur Coment And Sugestion by GoodHealth007: 4:38am On Dec 21, 2015
Whatever rocks their boat!

===========================================================================================================

REVEALED! Find out how to make a lady turned on in minutes and have her wet and literally beg you to f*ck her

https://www.nairaland.com/2803981/revealed-see-how-quickly-turn
Re: Nairalander Dis Couple Have A Problem And They Need Ur Coment And Sugestion by Nobody: 4:50am On Dec 21, 2015
Deexxy:

I don't think that's the issue here.

Whether you have the money to employ the best cook in the world your wife should still be able to prepare a meal for you once in a while.
Dude!
Life is really so simple.
The only meal you should be fulfilled with is the one cooked by you and to your very own taste.

The last time I checked, even Dangote divorced all his wives and he isn't exactly miserable.

Why the heck would one work so hard to be successful and then be trapped by one thing called marriage.
Hian!
I'm pretty sure you won't get my point but hey!
We all got one life to live.
Re: Nairalander Dis Couple Have A Problem And They Need Ur Coment And Sugestion by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 21, 2015
Divorce is d best option. Marriage is not for everyone
Re: Nairalander Dis Couple Have A Problem And They Need Ur Coment And Sugestion by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 21, 2015
The only interesting thing I find on threads like this is the gullibility of the people who are commenting. like for real. This is yet another fake story undecided
Re: Nairalander Dis Couple Have A Problem And They Need Ur Coment And Sugestion by HomieQuan(m): 6:59am On Dec 21, 2015
This life isss beaurifulll
Re: Nairalander Dis Couple Have A Problem And They Need Ur Coment And Sugestion by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 21, 2015
klassiquette:
I'm dumbfounded
U mean u founded dumb
Re: Nairalander Dis Couple Have A Problem And They Need Ur Coment And Sugestion by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:11am On Dec 21, 2015
Recieve sense dude
softappless:
wale adunuga production present super story, singing this is super story, a life of pain and sorrows.
Re: Nairalander Dis Couple Have A Problem And They Need Ur Coment And Sugestion by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 21, 2015
lilzcee:
U mean u founded dumb
This is what happens when a child is fed with hippo milk grin

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Don't Want To Keep The Pregnancy For Me / Check Out My Own Meme Creation And Rate!! / Different Pet Names You Can Call Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.