Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,522 members, 7,850,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

Fuel Scarcity, Why Buhari Is Failing! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity, Why Buhari Is Failing! (459 Views)

This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi / Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi / Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity, Why Buhari Is Failing! by voiceoftruthNG: 10:02am On Dec 21, 2015
No doubt, I supported Buhari for the presidency and still support him even now but I am very disappointed that at this level Nigerians are groaning under the heavy burden of fuel scarcity in the midst of harsh economic condition. One thing that baffles me is the availability of the product in every street in the hands of black marketers. If truly the product is scarce, from where are those street sellers getting it? I think somebody has to take responsibility for this fraud else Buhari will soon receive a treatment that will be worst than what Nigerians gave to Jonathan. There is an extent you push people and even the weakest becomes a beast!
Re: Fuel Scarcity, Why Buhari Is Failing! by talktonase(m): 10:10am On Dec 21, 2015
Sai baba!
Re: Fuel Scarcity, Why Buhari Is Failing! by nobilis: 10:42am On Dec 21, 2015
voiceoftruthNG:
No doubt, I supported Buhari for the presidency and still support him even now but I am very disappointed that at this level Nigerians are groaning under the heavy burden of fuel scarcity in the midst of harsh economic condition. One thing that baffles me is the availability of the product in every street in the hands of black marketers. If truly the product is scarce, from where are those street sellers getting it? I think somebody has to take responsibility for this fraud else Buhari will soon receive a treatment that will be worst than what Nigerians gave to Jonathan. There is an extent you push people and even the weakest becomes a beast!

I guess Buhari is responsible for lifting PMS from depots and also driving the tankers to various fuel stations. I guess he is also responsible for selling fuel at various fuel stations, right?

One thing you must learn is to always place the blame where it should be.

(1) (Reply)

Assassins Attack APC Chieftain, Kill Policeman - Read Details / The Essence And The Excess Of Christmas / There Is No Vacancy In Hilltop Mansion —-governor Udom Christmas Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.