Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Photos:how Many Girls Can Do This For Her Man This Xmas? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos:how Many Girls Can Do This For Her Man This Xmas? (1163 Views)

Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? / The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:how Many Girls Can Do This For Her Man This Xmas? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
Can you buy a pair of shoe for him?...Suprise your man today he will surely stick with you dont be G-D.

Re: Photos:how Many Girls Can Do This For Her Man This Xmas? by BrightEye(m): 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
I have no girlfriend at the moment, but my girl could do that for me. That's my wish.
Re: Photos:how Many Girls Can Do This For Her Man This Xmas? by gabinogem(m): 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
My girl has done greater things...
Re: Photos:how Many Girls Can Do This For Her Man This Xmas? by Monalisa185(f): 1:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
not working...try a new strategy tongue
Re: Photos:how Many Girls Can Do This For Her Man This Xmas? by sirlaw2(m): 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ehmm... This is nt optainable in dis part of the world...
Re: Photos:how Many Girls Can Do This For Her Man This Xmas? by rabbuy(m): 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
Well m searching for the babe that will buy me timberland 6 wool.... If I will not show you my dibia
Re: Photos:how Many Girls Can Do This For Her Man This Xmas? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
It happens, my 5th gf got me an Air force1 and an original rolex watch on my last birthday with her then when we were together. We are still friends and i cherish her. i know some girls do better than sneakers, its just that most naija girls are not financially bouyant @op

1 Like

Re: Photos:how Many Girls Can Do This For Her Man This Xmas? by Spicylate(f): 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
I can times a thousand. #pieceofcake
Re: Photos:how Many Girls Can Do This For Her Man This Xmas? by freshbonesneh(f): 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
Only a lady dat is interested in u can do dat.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is More Stupid Between Them? / Should I Ask Her Out? / Turning Down An EX That Want To Be A Friend,yes OR NO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.