Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,201 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

18+ LADIES MUST See:justin Bieber Send Eggplant Pic To Chick & She Exposes Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18+ LADIES MUST See:justin Bieber Send Eggplant Pic To Chick & She Exposes Them (6399 Views)

Lady Try To Deceive her Toaster By Sending Bobrisky Pic To Him, See Reply she go / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / 18+!!! Ladies Pls I Need Ur Opinion On Dis Question... Guys can stay off... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18+ LADIES MUST See:justin Bieber Send Eggplant Pic To Chick & She Exposes Them by oluwazino(m): 1:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
The Canadian born singer Justin Bieber whose eggplant was been exposed online by some chick somedays ago. His reps denied but his tattoos did not grin see pic below 18+ the eggplant is big o!!! grin grin grin

Re: 18+ LADIES MUST See:justin Bieber Send Eggplant Pic To Chick & She Exposes Them by oluwazino(m): 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
Forgot to say and long too wink grin

Re: 18+ LADIES MUST See:justin Bieber Send Eggplant Pic To Chick & She Exposes Them by oluwazino(m): 1:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
Okay
Re: 18+ LADIES MUST See:justin Bieber Send Eggplant Pic To Chick & She Exposes Them by Idydarling(f): 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
see his forest, as bushy and dirty as lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 18+ LADIES MUST See:justin Bieber Send Eggplant Pic To Chick & She Exposes Them by cruzita(f): 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
not as big as I thought .next eggplant pls
Re: 18+ LADIES MUST See:justin Bieber Send Eggplant Pic To Chick & She Exposes Them by oluwazino(m): 9:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
cruzita:
not as big as I thought .next eggplant pls
Really oya let's see you bf own or the type of size you can take in grin
Re: 18+ LADIES MUST See:justin Bieber Send Eggplant Pic To Chick & She Exposes Them by oluwazino(m): 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
Idydarling:
see his forest, as bushy and dirty as lipsrsealed
like you won't go down with him if he ask you to undecided
Re: 18+ LADIES MUST See:justin Bieber Send Eggplant Pic To Chick & She Exposes Them by Idydarling(f): 12:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
oluwazino:
like you won't go down with him if he ask you to undecided
I'll gladly accept, but can never accept YOURS
Re: 18+ LADIES MUST See:justin Bieber Send Eggplant Pic To Chick & She Exposes Them by oluwazino(m): 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
Idydarling:

I'll gladly accept, but can never accept YOURS
lolz for your mind now my P is small mean while its your V that is as wide as Ibadan to Lagos express way grin
Re: 18+ LADIES MUST See:justin Bieber Send Eggplant Pic To Chick & She Exposes Them by Idydarling(f): 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
oluwazino:
lolz for your mind now my P is small mean while its your V that is as wide as Ibadan to Lagos express way grin
its as wide as the sea
Re: 18+ LADIES MUST See:justin Bieber Send Eggplant Pic To Chick & She Exposes Them by oluwazino(m): 1:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
Idydarling:

its as wide as the sea
thank God you know
Re: 18+ LADIES MUST See:justin Bieber Send Eggplant Pic To Chick & She Exposes Them by Idydarling(f): 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
oluwazino:
thank God you know
thank God u know urs is as little as a finger and can NEVER stand up
Re: 18+ LADIES MUST See:justin Bieber Send Eggplant Pic To Chick & She Exposes Them by oluwazino(m): 2:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
Idydarling:

thank God u know urs is as little as a finger and can NEVER stand up
grin naught gal better don't take it personal , oya let's hookup

(1) (Reply)

I Caught Her Moaning, She Wants To Quit. / Why Are "Ugly" Girls More Seductive Than Neat And Beautiful Girls?? / What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.