Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,829 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

I Caught Her Moaning, She Wants To Quit. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught Her Moaning, She Wants To Quit. (6365 Views)

I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught Her Moaning, She Wants To Quit. by krissconnect(m): 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
This started last year on april 1, 2015. I decided 2 pay my girlfriend a surprise visit one evening. I drove joyfully 2 her house, dressed nicely on my red suit, blazing on my georgio armani perfume, did a couple of moves before getting down my mercedes E_230 4matic. Walked up her flat like a gentleman who's gonna be laid by a booty girlfriend with the bouquet of flower behind my back.

Jane is that kinda babe a guy give up many years stalking on, but here I was, getting 3 times daily with jane, the gentleman's prescription. She is robust, has pointed teeth beautifully talking at you when she gets you spot on, nice round fleshy set of boobs(I can dream on this for night long), a well mapped out round west-pointing ass, fair in complexion and a homely hip.

On getting to her door with fantasies of a record breaking night sex circling over me,I heard moans. It was jane, my girlfriend?, she was moaning loudly, I died inside of me. I couldn't believe this, i so wanted to kick the door ajar, but then as I tried raising my leg, the moaning sound became louder. I went close the door, carefully placed my gorilla ears to the door, then I realised I was killing myself the more. She was screaming.I dared I heard a guys name. She was calling on him as she moaned with pleasure.

I gave up. She was having sex, I imagined how another guy will be dealing with my babe rancously in bed and she's moaning out with pleasure. I imagined how another guy will be pouncing on her repeatedly and unrepentantly and she is appreciating it by moaning with pleasure?. North and west, east and south, I imagined her body moving to the rythm played out to her. And then I realised I could cry for the first time after 20 years. Hot tears, running endlessly down my cheeks. I died.

Heartbroken, I walked slowly down the hall smashing the flower against the wall. This reltionship of 3years, I could see it crumbling down, against my own wish. My head started growing bigger, balls of tears forming in my eyes, my handkerchief was soaked already. My legs were growing weak and my feet numb. I could barely walk.

But then as I tried going downstairs,I heard the door opened and jane was laughing out so hard.

To be continued...

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Moaning, She Wants To Quit. by Bluezy13(m): 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2016
Re: I Caught Her Moaning, She Wants To Quit. by Heltinking(m): 10:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
Following.....
Re: I Caught Her Moaning, She Wants To Quit. by RoyalBlak007: 11:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
angry
Re: I Caught Her Moaning, She Wants To Quit. by xest(m): 12:41am On Nov 14, 2016
Nawa o. Y u com go without finishing d story. Fallacy

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Moaning, She Wants To Quit. by nerdfrost(m): 2:03am On Nov 14, 2016
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry op e be like say u wan make I find u for dream

come update jare
Re: I Caught Her Moaning, She Wants To Quit. by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 14, 2016
That's why I hate NL stories... they take too long to be updated

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Moaning, She Wants To Quit. by HelenBee(f): 9:24am On Nov 14, 2016
Comman Kontinue o

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Moaning, She Wants To Quit. by bdmaverick(m): 9:26am On Nov 14, 2016
Lol
Re: I Caught Her Moaning, She Wants To Quit. by krissconnect(m): 10:49am On Nov 14, 2016
Sorry guys,I've bn busy,coupled with what went amiss with nairaland this morning. I'm updating now.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Moaning, She Wants To Quit. by krissconnect(m): 10:58am On Nov 14, 2016
I could hear her laughter resounding in the background. I was naïve. Jane was laughing at me? Why? I tapped myself to check if it was reality, her laughter became louder. It actually took me an hour to turn because of my cold feet. I turned eventually and saw then walking towards me, laughing hysterically, neatly dressed in a crop top and crispy shaped black denim skirt. I was stunned. Jane?

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Moaning, She Wants To Quit. by krissconnect(m): 10:59am On Nov 14, 2016
Tobimillar, helenbee, royalblak...nerdfrost, xest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Moaning, She Wants To Quit. by krissconnect(m): 11:05am On Nov 14, 2016
I stood like a statue looking at a wild jane. She was still laughing, seeming a righteous one. Was it not jane I heard moaning some minutes ago? I went to the wrong room? I couldn't figure this out myself. What the Bleep is going on? Before I could say it loud, I heard jane scream, 'april fool..................'
I fainted!

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Moaning, She Wants To Quit. by krissconnect(m): 11:15am On Nov 14, 2016
I was revived and found myself in jane's room. She was panting. I was cold. The room was cold. I guess I developed fever immediatly. But jane was sweating. She was sweating profusely. Sweat was running down her eyes incessantly. She looked at me terrified.
'Are you okay kriss' jane said calmly
'A lil bit headache, I replied
'I'm so sorry, I went to far, I'm so sorry I hurt you' she bent low and planted me a kiss
I felt mesmerised by the freshness of her boobs as she bent over, they were plump and juicy, round and entertaining. The headache was gone already at the sight of those boobs. I guess the headache was mesmerised too.
I only ended up asking 'what happened jane, what happened then?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Moaning, She Wants To Quit. by greatwhite(m): 11:17am On Nov 14, 2016
kiss
Re: I Caught Her Moaning, She Wants To Quit. by chigoziri2403(m): 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2016
April Fool in November

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Moaning, She Wants To Quit. by krissconnect(m): 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2016
chigoziri2403:
April Fool in November
I bet u didn't start readin from the beginning. I'm still updating though.
Re: I Caught Her Moaning, She Wants To Quit. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2016
following
Re: I Caught Her Moaning, She Wants To Quit. by krissconnect(m): 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2016
She continued as I looked on tired.
'I tricked you, I wasn't actually having sex. Nothing serious was going on. I heard the screech of a car, went to my window and when I noticed it was you,I decided to play the prank'
She went on remoarseful.
'I calculated your every move and when I noticed you were close my door, I started faking the moan'
'You faked the moan?' I asked bewildered
'Its the first day of april, remember?' She said narrowing her eyes
'Oh damn! April fool!' I moaned.
Jane was still sweating, but then, my eyes seriously got fixed on her nice half tucked out boobs. I was salivating. I looked on at her with intense sexual pleasure. She could see the greediness and desire in my eyes. It was lust.
Re: I Caught Her Moaning, She Wants To Quit. by krissconnect(m): 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
I could hear the moan in my head. It wasn't real? The arrrggghh,the oghhhh, the mmmmhhhh... Like an echo, it was reverbrating in my head. I bit my lips. I swallowed the saliva seriously formingin my mouth. I opened my eyes and looked at jane. That elegant figure, nicely built shape, her sexy lips, captivating eyes, enthralling hips and a mouth watering ass. She was standing tall. She was weak, her legs were shaking, I tried reaching out to her hands, but they were cold. I looked her straight into the eyes, they sent me a message.
'Jane?' I whispered.
'The room is hot' she replied empty
Re: I Caught Her Moaning, She Wants To Quit. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
Red suit? Come on fly car the threads have to be on point as well!
Re: I Caught Her Moaning, She Wants To Quit. by krissconnect(m): 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2016
Raine80:
Red suit? Come on fly car the threads have to be on point as well!
Ayam not understanding
Re: I Caught Her Moaning, She Wants To Quit. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
krissconnect:

Ayam not understanding
You want the story to flow ..." I was dressed well and I smelled nice" that reads better it has an air of mystery and it makes the reader wonder what exactly you were wearing and how you smelt.
Re: I Caught Her Moaning, She Wants To Quit. by krissconnect(m): 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
Raine80:

You want the story to flow ..." I was dressed well and I smelled nice" that reads better it has an air of mystery and it makes the reader wonder what exactly you were wearing and how you smelt.
Ok thanks. More update coming ...
Re: I Caught Her Moaning, She Wants To Quit. by engrlarex(m): 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2016
kk
Re: I Caught Her Moaning, She Wants To Quit. by chigoziri2403(m): 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2016
krissconnect:

you right, I started reading from the end
Re: I Caught Her Moaning, She Wants To Quit. by chigoziri2403(m): 5:32am On Nov 15, 2016
krissconnect:

Re: I Caught Her Moaning, She Wants To Quit. by legundarybeans(m): 7:06am On Nov 15, 2016
See story, OP you are a good writer!

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Moaning, She Wants To Quit. by krissconnect(m): 11:08am On Nov 15, 2016
legundarybeans:
See story, OP you are a good writer!
Thanks. Update coming soon. Keep your finger crossed.
Re: I Caught Her Moaning, She Wants To Quit. by krissconnect(m): 11:40am On Nov 15, 2016
The temperature of the room changed really. I started feeling hot. I looked at her boobs, they were perfectly staring at a lost me. Her eyes were half dead. I managed to stand up. I held her head, reached my right hand to her neck, brought my face closer, travelled my left hand from her back down her bossom. She started breathing with more intense. She was coming back to 'life'. Her shoulder went agog. She continued breathing fast.
'Kriss?' She forced out
'Ssshhh!' I muttered, don't add to it, you must be really tired. Just don't say a word'
I kept my hand firm around her bossom, intensifying my grip, fixing my lips to her's, like force of attraction, I kissed her passionately.
'Forgive me Kriss' she moaned
'I love you Jane' I whimpered.
Re: I Caught Her Moaning, She Wants To Quit. by nerdfrost(m): 12:27am On Nov 16, 2016
Op I don show ooooo...

U doing a nice work. Oya come update
Re: I Caught Her Moaning, She Wants To Quit. by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 16, 2016
Neva giv ur gf/bf a surprise visit....Beware of HBP tinz

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Prettier Than Jessicaseth / Cardi B Uses Celotape To Hold Breast That Has Fallen / The Problem With Fine Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.