Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

BREAKING: NDDC Board Dissolved... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: NDDC Board Dissolved... (4373 Views)

Buhari Nominates 3 New NDDC Board Members, Sends Their Names To Senate / FG Inaugurates A 16-man NDDC Board / NDDC Board: Senate Rejects Three Of President Buhari's Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: NDDC Board Dissolved... by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
Sai Baba
Sai Expatriate president
Re: BREAKING: NDDC Board Dissolved... by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
MADAM Ibim Semenitari APPOINTED ACTING MD/SOLE ADMINISTRATOR
Ibim actiong MD? angry angry

Anyway, all I know is that APC's Dakuku can't win rivers. I even thought that the MD, NDDC is being reserved for Dakuku. Perhaps, they have some other position (like Ambassador) prepared for him. The truth is that he can't be Governor. Wike will win!
Re: BREAKING: NDDC Board Dissolved... by Henovy: 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
DeviIhimself:
[s][/s]

now that it's over for Bayelsa you are now focused in rivers Hehehehehehe expect more humiliation more than Bayelsa because Wike is taking a crash course on politics 311(thuggery rigging resistance)

no oyel state for hapecee tongue
can't you guys learn that SE/SS hates apc
can't you understand that not everyone is Gej
i taught Dickson the commando have taught you guys and your useless Jagaban lesson

how about your ngeneukwenu moniker cheesy
Man, you must be joking! Expect enough security men to counter the plans of Wike's ''ex militant'' acting governor to unleash the horror they imposed on the people of Rivers state in the last election.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: NDDC Board Dissolved... by asha80(m): 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
Nddc should simply finish that owerri elele road dualization

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: NDDC Board Dissolved... by DeviIhimself: 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
[s]
Henovy:

Man, you must be joking! Expect enough security men to counter the plans of Wike's ''ex militant'' acting governor to unleash the horror they imposed on the people of Rivers state in the last election.
[/s]

Rubbish just like they succeeded in Bayelsa grin

remember army fears militants cheesy
Re: BREAKING: NDDC Board Dissolved... by tempest01(m): 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
Much awaited...

For not granting me scholarship after literally congratulating me in the last interview, they should go and die.

If they don't make a scholarship free and fair, how would development come?

Why make me waste transportation and all going through the process when people that didn't even apply will be taken. This was the niger deltan institution I was expecting a probe on. Come to think that my village is a host community too.

They never stopped me. Hoping to get my msc next year.
Re: BREAKING: NDDC Board Dissolved... by Pidggin(f): 7:41pm On Dec 21, 2015
Looting spree will now commence
Re: BREAKING: NDDC Board Dissolved... by sammyp01: 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
Just heard former comissioner in Rivers state mrs ibims seminitari is the acting MD.congrtats to her she is competent
Re: BREAKING: NDDC Board Dissolved... by banki(m): 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Ibim actiong MD? angry angry

Anyway, all I know is that APC's Dakuku can't win rivers. I even thought that the MD, NDDC is being reserved for Dakuku. Perhaps, they have some other position (like Ambassador) prepared for him. The truth is that he can't be Governor. Wike will win!

If wike was so sure of winning why has he been running from court to court to upturn judgement

If wike was sure of winning why did they have to kill bomb and maim people during the election

Let the people's will be,if wike was so trusted and powerful why did mama piss,and the rest of the comedian crew try to impeach ameachi?

If wike was so sure of victory what exactly are they scared off?

My brother dakuku ameachi etc have a large followership in rivers....
Re: BREAKING: NDDC Board Dissolved... by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
DeviIhimself:
[s][/s]

as far as Nigeria is concerned edo is far from SS naturally

so Sharap there

i taught you guys boasted of taking Bayelsa? what happened mr cleatoris abi Virgina cheesy

by the time Wike is through with bullharry and his rigging thugs you'll realize that you can't just steal the people's mandate just like that.

remember what Dickson did to strong sylva talk more of ordinary Dakwukwu fatawaterside grin

remember we're talking of mama peace state here and you know he gat that fighting spirit he's not her husband ooo

tongue

bros mi u bad gan.u made my even seriously @ dakwukwu fatawaterside.lol.no mind am by d time my wonderful wike finishes with him i swear no be only peterside go be his name nah judasside him go ans. bullharry should mind himself ooo.mama peace go treat their bullshit.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: NDDC Board Dissolved... by Henovy: 7:14am On Dec 22, 2015
DeviIhimself:
[s][/s]

Rubbish just like they succeeded in Bayelsa grin

remember army fears militants cheesy
Ehenn, I said it. Instead of going into an election by appealing to people to vote for you, you want to use militants. I thought Wike said he is popular. Forget the Bayelsa case. They have learnt their lesson and they will never ''under-deploy''security. No go die for nothing. Egbesu may fail you.
Re: BREAKING: NDDC Board Dissolved... by Henovy: 7:18am On Dec 22, 2015
NavierStokes:

Numbskull, is the NDDC within the Ministry of Niger Delta Affairs?
And for the wailing term, its already obsolete because everyone now is wailing, some in the open others like you, in their closet. Even the government now is subtly wailing so try another term.
Sorry for you. That woman was put there because she is competent. By the way, so you do not know that NDDC is a parastatal under that ministry? Dummy, continue to wail!
Re: BREAKING: NDDC Board Dissolved... by NavierStokes(m): 7:52am On Dec 22, 2015
Henovy:

Sorry for you. That woman was put there because she is competent. By the way, so you do not know that NDDC is a parastatal under that ministry? Dummy, continue to wail!

My friend keep saying what you do not know. An acting MD should have been appointed from amongst the directors of the commission, the last time there was one, was in the person of Dr Christy Atako, a serving director in the commission. A "wiseone" like you should have known that the NDDC and MNDA are different entities because the NDDC was established as an interventionist agency directly under the purview of the Presidency.

http://www.informationng.com/2015/04/niger-delta-youths-warn-buhari-against-merging-nddc-with-ministry.html
Fine there has been some recommendations for a merger, but I am yet to see any directive of such a merger.
Have a great day bruv. And to reiterate the wailing term is already stale because everyone is wailing right now. The presidency is wailing, channels tv and the APC controlled press are wailing, activists are wailing, international tabloids are wailing, cbn is wailing, banks are wailing, BDC's are wailing, premium times and sahara reporters are wailing, citizens alike are wailing so"I AM AFRAID BRUV WAILING IS NOW THE NEW NORM".
Re: BREAKING: NDDC Board Dissolved... by DeviIhimself: 10:03am On Dec 22, 2015
[s]
Henovy:

Ehenn, I said it. Instead of going into an election by appealing to people to vote for you, you want to use militants. I thought Wike said he is popular. Forget the Bayelsa case. They have learnt their lesson and they will never ''under-deploy''security. No go die for nothing. Egbesu may fail you.
[/s]

trash

(1) (2) (Reply)

N6bn Power Transmission Projects Stall Amid Funding Challenge / Analysis Of Nnamdi Kanu's Speech / Buhari, Atiku’s Absence At Debate Contempt Of Nigerians ― Olawepo-hashim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.