Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Pls Help, Should I Be Worried? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help, Should I Be Worried? (1463 Views)

PLS Help!!should I Continue With This Girl / I Haven't Had Sex In 9 Months, My Balls Hurt,should I Be Worried?? / At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, Should I Be Worried? by virtousB: 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hello nairalanders! I've dated my guy for 2 years plus now, when we started, I noticed he and my friend didnt get along well and till date, I really cant pick the reason for it. We all finished from the same school though.. That aside, recently my friend started insinuating that i shouldnt fully trust my guy, and she has refused to tell me the reason she only tells me to be careful and when i try to make her talk, she'll be asking me annoying questions. Like yesterday we were chatting and the issue came up again, and i told her to go ahead and say what it was she wanted to tell me about him, and she was asking me questions like has he proposed to me? I answered, she went on and was asking me another question, that was when i got upset and told her to go straight to the point if she really has something to tell me rather than keeping me in suspense and asking questions. Please what do you guys think?
Re: Pls Help, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
There's sth both of them know that u're oblivious of. Probe both of them. Don't take it lightly ;demand to know what's going on. I don't want to believe they might have had a history together.. Ur S.O nd friend... But it's a possibility.

Just try to find out by any means u can. It's a real cause for worry.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
I Think she's just jealous...undecided

Some Girls hate seeing their friends relationships Grow better than theirs'...lipsrsealed
Re: Pls Help, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
It's really simple.
Ask your guy what's up with him and your friend.
Re: Pls Help, Should I Be Worried? by ammyluv2002(f): 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
Stay away from her undecided undecided
Re: Pls Help, Should I Be Worried? by JOACHINpedro: 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
undecided i think that ur gf na amebo and that u no sabi ur man wela. My thought tho
Re: Pls Help, Should I Be Worried? by Ginaz(f): 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
Pls and pls I use God name to beg you. LEAVE THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND !!!

If I should tell you my story eh, you will even beg me to stop. If I tell you what my so called best friend did to me, God!!!, till now I'm speechless beyond words.. But anyway, I've moved on cos I gat no time to waste. RUN FROM THAT YOUR FRIEND O, SHE MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING DARK INSIDE.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hmmmm.

I had a friend and her boyfriend was a complete d-bag and I told her to be cautious and this girl didn't listen. Saying that I was Jealous and whatnot. Anyways he cheated on her with her cousin smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Pls Help, Should I Be Worried? by Chommieblaq(f): 5:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
She isn't a good friend, if she can't tell u her reasons, then stay clear her, also mind wah u discus with her. Friends are supposed to have our back, tell us the truth to our face even if it hurts u buh if she can't, then no point being friends with her.

She might also be jealous, some girls hate it when their friend's relationship is budding, especially those that felt they better off the other, they feels good things should always come there way first.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Should I Be Worried? by Khd95(m): 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
Girls thogrin

simply stop telling her ur love life nd other wise
Re: Pls Help, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
Get the full details and come back
Re: Pls Help, Should I Be Worried? by masseratti: 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ginaz:

If I should tell you my story eh, you will even beg me to stop. If I tell you what my so called best friend did to me, God!!!, till now I'm speechless beyond words.. But anyway, I've moved on cos I gat no time to waste. RUN FROM THAT YOUR FRIEND O, SHE MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING DARK INSIDE.
abeg tell us your story jare....
Re: Pls Help, Should I Be Worried? by virtousB: 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
Thank you all for your kind advices. Actually, this 'friend' of mine is currently not in a relationship, and she was a part of the reason i broke up with my guy the first time. But i guess fate brought us back together and she has started again, I dont even know what to think again. I've tried to ask my guy stylishly but he told me nothing has ever been between them. But i know he doesnt like her for what reason i dont know. But he's just trying to tolerate her because of me. He has stylishly told me once that she isnt good for me as a friend!
Re: Pls Help, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
Pls, tell me am more interested i
Ginaz:

Re: Pls Help, Should I Be Worried? by Ginaz(f): 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2015
Oma307:
Pls, tell me am more interested i

You mean am? grin
Re: Pls Help, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
Dont only b worried panick cry cry cry cry
Re: Pls Help, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 22, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Ginaz:

You mean am? grin
cry
Ginaz:

You mean am? grin
Re: Pls Help, Should I Be Worried? by virtousB: 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
Thanks everyone for your timely advice. Just thought i should give you guys a feedback. I was able to get to the bottom of the matter and reached a conclusion! My friend is the jealous one, and my guy gave me reasons she might be acting that way and i agree totally with him.
Lessons learnt :seperate friends from your relationships especially those not in a stable relationship and dont discuss your relationships to someone of the same or lower level than you,and if necessary, go for happily married experienced couples!
Re: Pls Help, Should I Be Worried? by virtousB: 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
@Ginaz, would like to hear your story if you dont mind.
Re: Pls Help, Should I Be Worried? by grad2012(f): 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
Just becareful some frnds can be jealous and make up tin to disrtoy ur relationship on the other hand also be at alert not that you shud start acting funny and mean to ur boyfrnd but try and find out tins on ur own about ur bf. Infact I think next time ur frnd askes u if ur bf has proposed to you say yes let's see what she has to say.
Re: Pls Help, Should I Be Worried? by firstking01(m): 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
Hmmm...the both of them have a skeleton in their cupboards that you don't knw, trust me weneva u hug ur guy in the front, she kisses your bf behind your back cry
Re: Pls Help, Should I Be Worried? by virtousB: 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
grad2012:
Just becareful some frnds can be jealous and make up tin to disrtoy ur relationship on the other hand also be at alert not that you shud start acting funny and mean to ur boyfrnd but try and find out tins on ur own about ur bf. Infact I think next time ur frnd askes u if ur bf has proposed to you say yes let's see what she has to say.
ok. Thanks dear
Re: Pls Help, Should I Be Worried? by virtousB: 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
firstking01:
Hmmm...the both of them have a skeleton in their cupboards that you don't knw, trust me weneva u hug ur guy in the front, she kisses your bf behind your back cry
lols. I trust my bf and he hasnt given me any reason to doubt him was just being careful. You're entitled to your opinion though
Re: Pls Help, Should I Be Worried? by firstking01(m): 10:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
virtousB:
lols. I trust my bf and he hasnt given me any reason to doubt him was just being careful. You're entitled to your opinion though
so, u trust ur bfsad??
Re: Pls Help, Should I Be Worried? by virtousB: 10:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
firstking01:
so, u trust ur bfsad??
of course. Surprised?
Re: Pls Help, Should I Be Worried? by firstking01(m): 10:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
virtousB:
of course. Surprised?
are there people who are still trusting in this 21st century shocked??
Re: Pls Help, Should I Be Worried? by virtousB: 9:37am On Jan 11, 2016
firstking01:
are there people who are still trusting in this 21st century shocked??
lols. There are! Ask happily married couples the reason for their successful marriage, trust will be one of the things they'll tell you.
Re: Pls Help, Should I Be Worried? by firstking01(m): 9:50am On Jan 11, 2016
virtousB:
lols. There are! Ask happily married couples the reason for their successful marriage, trust will be one of the things they'll tell you.
trust is very scarce these days my dear.

(1) (Reply)

Mrsphyno Called And Sent Me A Message In My Dream / Please Help My Woman Is About To Walk Out Of Our Relationship..nightormornin S*x / Looking For Someone Who Shares The Same Hobbies With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.