Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,191 members, 7,829,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Lady Who Has Aborted Four Times Needs Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Has Aborted Four Times Needs Your Advice (863 Views)

'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak / Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? / My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Has Aborted Four Times Needs Your Advice by gistmeloveblog: 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
Quite a mess, she is in.

Read and let us now your thoughts

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/lady-who-has-aborted-four-times-needs.html

cc.
lalasticlala ishilove

Re: Lady Who Has Aborted Four Times Needs Your Advice by gistmeloveblog: 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady Who Has Aborted Four Times Needs Your Advice by CUM4WHAT(m): 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
She can go and die

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Has Aborted Four Times Needs Your Advice by Monalisa185(f): 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
if you can't import it here....forget it
Re: Lady Who Has Aborted Four Times Needs Your Advice by Specialbaby(f): 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
This is romance section mostly dominated by kids like me.

Op family section would help more,my opinion tho.

Lalasticlala goodevening

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Has Aborted Four Times Needs Your Advice by Spanner4(m): 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2015

Wen she got pregnant for four times, was I aware of it? Wen she wetn for abortion , was I aware of it? So why will she need my advice now?
Re: Lady Who Has Aborted Four Times Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
Continue and you will rot here on earth and in hell
Re: Lady Who Has Aborted Four Times Needs Your Advice by gistmeloveblog: 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
Monalisa185:
if you can't import it here....forget it

posted
Re: Lady Who Has Aborted Four Times Needs Your Advice by Rapoo(m): 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
Pathetic story!!!! Young lady better keep the baby!!! Abortion is never and option
Re: Lady Who Has Aborted Four Times Needs Your Advice by Rone16(f): 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
It's so long embarassed..too tired to read but she should pray
Re: Lady Who Has Aborted Four Times Needs Your Advice by osaslord500(m): 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
grin
Re: Lady Who Has Aborted Four Times Needs Your Advice by Ginaz(f): 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ladies eh, you knew he was the wrong guy but you stuck with him cos you dont wanna feel rejected? undecided you need to love yourself girl, you haven't loved yourself not once. As for that pregnancy, keep it or else undecided
Re: Lady Who Has Aborted Four Times Needs Your Advice by prahcetomi(m): 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
Continue aborting........its good
Re: Lady Who Has Aborted Four Times Needs Your Advice by Thunderlicious: 11:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
She is a gbogbocigar
Re: Lady Who Has Aborted Four Times Needs Your Advice by Elfree: 11:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
Am not here to blame nor judge u..1)let the man know you're pregnant,this discussion is between the both of you..if he doesn't want it,you let him be@31 you're no longer a kid take some responsibility..Babies bring joy no matter the situation..
Re: Lady Who Has Aborted Four Times Needs Your Advice by missvera(f): 11:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
She did all this even at 31? Mtcheeeew...now I believe age has nothing to do with being sensible.
Re: Lady Who Has Aborted Four Times Needs Your Advice by solomas(m): 3:57am On Dec 22, 2015
iranuiranuiranu
Re: Lady Who Has Aborted Four Times Needs Your Advice by CassaBooBoo(f): 4:27am On Dec 22, 2015
What a Story... Please tell him you are Pregnant, at least if he can sleep with you, he should be ready to take up responsibility!!! All the Postinors you've been taking has side effect ooo!!! And trust me your body has gotten use to the drugs, that's why it's no longer effective!!! I wanna also believe you still love your ex... forget the reasons you told us for sleeping with him... Abortion is not an option at this point again!!!! please you no longer a baby...You are 31 for crying out loud!!! Keep this Child...You won't die, you won't be the first to do it nor the last!!!! Keep the baby, even if he doesn't accept you and the baby. it's gonna be hard to be a single mum ooo!!! But you will do just fine...That baby will bring smile to your face in the long run!!! So Say NO to Abortion please!!!! No one is Perfect, we all make Stupid and Annoying Mistakes Most Times...I ain't gonna blame or judge you!!! But you will be fine..* bighug# NB: Please let your family know about this also, especially your Mum... or someone you very close with in your family!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Has Aborted Four Times Needs Your Advice by pretydiva(f): 4:56am On Dec 22, 2015
Even at 31 she still doesn't ve an iota of sense in her. Dis is indeed pathetic
Re: Lady Who Has Aborted Four Times Needs Your Advice by calculator123(m): 4:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
advice don finish for today..

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Do You Prefer Kpanshing To Romancing? / Will You Accept Or Throw Her Away - Guys Get In Here & Let Us Know Your Thoughts / Techniques To Get A Hot Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.