Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Which Relationship Do You Think That Last Long - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Relationship Do You Think That Last Long (1385 Views)

7 Reasons Why Long Distance Relationship DO NOT Work / The 5 Stages Of Relationship: Which Relationship Stage Is Yours At? / Which One Of These Relationship Do You Think Will Last Longer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Relationship Do You Think That Last Long by Maxi112: 9:16am On Dec 22, 2015
I WANT YOU TO LOOK AT THESE PAIRED RELATIONSHIPS CAREFULLY. 1. POOR BOY + POOR GIRL 2. POOR GIRL + RICH BOY 3. RICH GIRL + POOR BOY 4. RICH GIRL + RICH BOY WHICH RELATIONSHIP DO YOU THINK WILL LAST LONGER? JUST PICK A NUMBER
Re: Which Relationship Do You Think That Last Long by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 22, 2015
Poor girl + rich boy
Re: Which Relationship Do You Think That Last Long by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 22, 2015
#2 grin

In the fairytale of Cinderella it says- And they lived happily ever after tongue
Re: Which Relationship Do You Think That Last Long by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 22, 2015
Poorgirl and richguy.

The poorgirl will be the servant and the richguy will be the master.

That is what men want.
Re: Which Relationship Do You Think That Last Long by joliyp(f): 9:24am On Dec 22, 2015
rich boi n poor gal
Re: Which Relationship Do You Think That Last Long by xpac01(m): 9:34am On Dec 22, 2015
.Lemme analyse:
1. POOR BOY + POOR GIRL= this may last, but I pray. If the girl eventually got entangled with a rich guy, hmmm, then we should expect a thread of another heart break on nairaland.
2. POOR GIRL + RICH GUY= this one na gum + wall. It last forever. Except the wall decides it's no more sticking.
3. RICH GIRL + POOR BOY= I'll just stop watching cos I know this must be movie. Or better still wake from the hilarious dream.
4. RICH GIRL+ RICH BOY= Well, expect a sweet romantic r/ship, but brotherly personally I don't know why, break up in this case is so easy like breaking a toothpick. The length of this is just not predictable, my crush Tonto Churchill knows what I mean here.

So finally brethren in conclusion of whole matter, love with your whole heart, but in same case remember you're with a human so trust but not totally. No say I no tell you.
Re: Which Relationship Do You Think That Last Long by Khd95(m): 9:38am On Dec 22, 2015
How about middle class girl + rich boygrin
Re: Which Relationship Do You Think That Last Long by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 22, 2015
Khd95:
Lol op didnt say that
Re: Which Relationship Do You Think That Last Long by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 22, 2015
#3....cool

The girl deserves to be rich...That way, The guy would worship her good....cool Like You cheat on me? I stop giving U allowances!grin
Re: Which Relationship Do You Think That Last Long by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Poorgirl and richguy.

The poorgirl will be the servant and the richguy will be the master.

That is what men want.
LOL I'm screaming grin

See the seriousness with which she said it
Re: Which Relationship Do You Think That Last Long by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:
LOL I'm screaming grin
See the seriousness with which she said it
cheesycheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Relationship Do You Think That Last Long by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
sickstars:
Lol op didnt say that
babysad
Re: Which Relationship Do You Think That Last Long by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
babysad

Mrs mummy cheesy
Re: Which Relationship Do You Think That Last Long by nairamaniac: 4:35am On Dec 23, 2015
EverLily:
Poor girl + rich boy

Are you poor and looking for a rich boy?

look no further my dear. ur prayer has been answered.
Re: Which Relationship Do You Think That Last Long by Nobody: 5:13am On Dec 23, 2015
Rich girl +rich boy. So that d rich boy's ego will come down. Rich boys are proud and they always look down on poor girls
Re: Which Relationship Do You Think That Last Long by Nobody: 5:25am On Dec 23, 2015
Rich girl + Poor boy so that I can show him that I can love and respect him despite the financial gap.
Re: Which Relationship Do You Think That Last Long by Jamesdman(m): 5:39am On Dec 23, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Rich girl + Poor boy so that I can show him that I can love and respect him despite the financial gap.
So rare and far between.
Plus most dudes' ego wouldn't let them stay in the relationship, some few who might stay, may just be taking advantage of the lady... enduring the relationship and enjoying the goodies. Once they get high up in life, they discard her and go looking for some other hawwwwter chic.
Khd95:
Personally, I prefer this. Would want her to be financially independent enough to cater for her trivialities and yet not enough to be entirely independent from ma support.
Re: Which Relationship Do You Think That Last Long by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 23, 2015
nairamaniac:

Are you poor and looking for a rich boy?

look no further my dear. ur prayer has been answered.
grin cheesy

I'm not poor and will never be.

Looking for a rich boy? Nah! Rich boys will find me tongue grin

The only prayer I have is for you to have small sense smiley
Re: Which Relationship Do You Think That Last Long by darlingtonIIV(m): 7:34am On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Which Relationship Do You Think That Last Long by darlingtonIIV(m): 7:35am On Dec 23, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Estharfabian:
#3....cool

The girl deserves to be rich...That way, The guy would worship her good....cool Like You cheat on me? I stop giving U allowances!grin
Give these girls an Apple.
Re: Which Relationship Do You Think That Last Long by Saintzykie: 8:06am On Dec 23, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Re: Which Relationship Do You Think That Last Long by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 23, 2015
darlingtonIIV:
Give these girls an Apple.
An Apple laptop, You mean?undecided
Re: Which Relationship Do You Think That Last Long by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 23, 2015
HateU2:
Rich girl +rich boy. So that d rich boy's ego will come down. Rich boys are proud and they always look down on poor girls

Exactly my thought
Re: Which Relationship Do You Think That Last Long by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 23, 2015
Adaure4ever:

Love this smiley
Re: Which Relationship Do You Think That Last Long by darlingtonIIV(m): 8:13am On Dec 23, 2015
Estharfabian:
An Apple laptop, You mean?undecided
No! Apple fruit. undecided and both of you will share one.
Ole undecided
Re: Which Relationship Do You Think That Last Long by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 23, 2015
darlingtonIIV:
No! Apple fruit. undecided and both of you will share one.
Ole undecided
shockedKeep it abeg....lipsrsealed

I'm nuh Interested...Ahan!
Re: Which Relationship Do You Think That Last Long by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 23, 2015
I dont think being rich has a part to play when it comes to true relationships. It can only grease it for a while but its true love that will still carry on..

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Shared A Pics Of Her Climaxing. / Many Beautiful Ladies Can’t Get Married Or Stay In Marriage (see Reasons) / Why Would A Single Female Friend Tell You...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.