Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

New Gionee M5 Enjoy With 5000 Mah And Fingerprint Scanner Launched (with Pics) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Gionee M5 Enjoy With 5000 Mah And Fingerprint Scanner Launched (with Pics) (5278 Views)

Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner / Next Year Smartphones Might Spot In-screen Fingerprint Scanner / Xiaomi Redmi 4 With 2gb Ram, 16gb ROM And Fingerprint Sensor At N33,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Gionee M5 Enjoy With 5000 Mah And Fingerprint Scanner Launched (with Pics) by TJKay: 10:55am On Dec 31, 2015
Yommieland:
I hear it will be on the market early 2016. New phone for the new year.
Yes. Some time around the first or second week.
Re: New Gionee M5 Enjoy With 5000 Mah And Fingerprint Scanner Launched (with Pics) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
Davidovinci:
GIONEE 'bout to shoot 'emselves in the leg..if the price is above 60k,nigerians will just shift to another chinko company...Only samsung,LG,sony xperia are allowed to place such price on their product..
I see. Please how do you categorise a phone as a China phone or premium phone ?
Re: New Gionee M5 Enjoy With 5000 Mah And Fingerprint Scanner Launched (with Pics) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
Finally good to see a Chinese brand implement the finger print scanner on the front not back like other brands do
Re: New Gionee M5 Enjoy With 5000 Mah And Fingerprint Scanner Launched (with Pics) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
What's the price tag and will the battery be any superb like other gionee products
Re: New Gionee M5 Enjoy With 5000 Mah And Fingerprint Scanner Launched (with Pics) by odinkaru: 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
temitiipsy:
Finally good to see a Chinese brand implement the finger print scanner on the front not back like other brands do
you know this bro. Finger prints are supposed to be located in front of the phone not at the back
Re: New Gionee M5 Enjoy With 5000 Mah And Fingerprint Scanner Launched (with Pics) by odinkaru: 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
temitiipsy:
What's the price tag and will the battery be any superb like other gionee products
am sure the battery will be superb but the price I can't comment on right now
Re: New Gionee M5 Enjoy With 5000 Mah And Fingerprint Scanner Launched (with Pics) by goziesweetie: 8:02am On Jan 01, 2016
Another nice phone from gionee with fingerprint scanner. How much does this cost in naira?
Re: New Gionee M5 Enjoy With 5000 Mah And Fingerprint Scanner Launched (with Pics) by goziesweetie: 8:06am On Jan 01, 2016
Might be true, let's just wait and see about that. We might be wrong about the eventual pricing.
daphid25:

I second that
Please tell 'em
Re: New Gionee M5 Enjoy With 5000 Mah And Fingerprint Scanner Launched (with Pics) by goziesweetie: 8:08am On Jan 01, 2016
According to the report it has a massive 5000mAh battery,so yes probably
temitiipsy:
Re: New Gionee M5 Enjoy With 5000 Mah And Fingerprint Scanner Launched (with Pics) by Ebimablog: 9:24am On Jan 01, 2016
Says who? Dont say what u not sure of,have u considered the convinience ? I think its more convinient if it is at the back

odinkaru:
you know this bro. Finger prints are supposed to be located in front of the phone not at the back
Re: New Gionee M5 Enjoy With 5000 Mah And Fingerprint Scanner Launched (with Pics) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
goziesweetie:
According to the report it has a massive 5000mAh battery,so yes probably
now that's really something to look forward too. I better start saving up
Re: New Gionee M5 Enjoy With 5000 Mah And Fingerprint Scanner Launched (with Pics) by odinkaru: 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ebimablog:
Says who? Dont say what u not sure of,have u considered the convinience ? I think its more convinient if it is at the back

I am sure of what am saying sir. If it's at the back I have to fiddle around to locate the sensor but when its placed in the front it feels so natural to just place your thumb on the home button and unlock
Re: New Gionee M5 Enjoy With 5000 Mah And Fingerprint Scanner Launched (with Pics) by Yommieland: 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
No try Gionee guys, these people are working.
Re: New Gionee M5 Enjoy With 5000 Mah And Fingerprint Scanner Launched (with Pics) by Yommieland: 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
t's a poor mans iphone, sleek, big, flashy without looking fake.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno Phone Thread - Solution To All Tecno Phone Problems / Over 1.3gig For #300 On Airtel?unbelivable!!! / How To Activate Airtel 4GB For N500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.