Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,719 members, 7,851,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:47 PM

When Do U Think You R Doin Too Much For Girl ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Do U Think You R Doin Too Much For Girl ? (1342 Views)

What Are U Doin Ryt Now? / See What Cristiano Ronaldo And His New Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Caught Doin / What Are You Doin Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Do U Think You R Doin Too Much For Girl ? by Smartguy001(m): 10:54am On Dec 22, 2015
When do u think you r doin too much for a girl ? because like seriously sometimes. Wen u show dem love dey tend to drift away...

1 Like

Re: When Do U Think You R Doin Too Much For Girl ? by Genea(f): 11:04am On Dec 22, 2015
Nl guys oya come and answer
Re: When Do U Think You R Doin Too Much For Girl ? by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 22, 2015
When You Sleep with her despite the fact that You Know she's got STD's...AIDS preferably...undecided

Then, You're doing too much...Other than that, Nothing's too much...sad

1 Like

Re: When Do U Think You R Doin Too Much For Girl ? by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 22, 2015
Smartguy001:
When do u think you r doin too much for a girl ? because like seriously sometimes. Wen u show dem love dey tend to drift away...

Its wat u tink

Wen d girl starts showing u d love u act u dnt care

Wen u start showing urs she has given up nd u now complain
Re: When Do U Think You R Doin Too Much For Girl ? by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:09am On Dec 22, 2015
no sir, the only time a lady drifts away when you show her love is when she is not interested; she may be polite about the whole thing and maybe respects you but definitely not interested. Look for some one that would reciprocate your gestures, have an open mind and all will be well.
Re: When Do U Think You R Doin Too Much For Girl ? by RexKexMilann: 11:12am On Dec 22, 2015
Well, If The Girl is "My Girl", Nothing can Be Too Muchsmiley.[b]

2 Likes

Re: When Do U Think You R Doin Too Much For Girl ? by JudgementHammer: 11:16am On Dec 22, 2015
Ure doing too much for a girl when she begins to drift away with no tangible reason or thinks you don't have right to know why she's drifting despite ur respectful interest.

U might also be doing too much if she's premature in age and brain I.e too young to knw how love works.

On ur part check ur pocket, family, lifestyle. It happens too when her prophet or ogbonogbom says no way in d love
Re: When Do U Think You R Doin Too Much For Girl ? by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 22, 2015
sickstars:

Its wat u tink

Wen d girl starts showing u d love u act u dnt care

Wen u start showing urs she has given up nd u now complain
U deserve a kiss for dis comment

Dey called d girl desperate wen she started showing love nd care,nd dey end up taking her for granted

By d time she is decides to walk away frm his bullshit nd look for for someone who will appreciate her, dey start to complain

Say shit like DESE H!OES AIN'T LOYAL
Re: When Do U Think You R Doin Too Much For Girl ? by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 22, 2015
RexKexMilann:
Nice one

Abeg someone buy this guy one stout
I just like when men handle their biz without complaining of money

Broke guys too dey complain grin

1 Like

Re: When Do U Think You R Doin Too Much For Girl ? by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 22, 2015
Greekgoddess:
U deserve a kiss for dis comment

Dey called d girl desperate wen she started showing love nd care,nd dey end up taking her for granted

By d time she is decides to walk away frm his bullshit nd look for for someone who will appreciate her, dey start to complain

Say shit like DESE H!OES AIN'T LOYAL

Are u minding them

I'm even sure if adam had given eve attention she wudnt av eaten d apple

Cos m sure eve wud av been caring nd loving
Adam left her to b alone

Later adam started complaining to God dat she is at fault

1 Like

Re: When Do U Think You R Doin Too Much For Girl ? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
Love don't last

Believe that

We are all single and dating except d married ones

Love is not predictable
You can fall in love with another person when u are still in a relationship.
So, if u see d red light, just let go.
Re: When Do U Think You R Doin Too Much For Girl ? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
sickstars:

Are u minding them
I'm even sure if adam had given eve attention she wudnt av eaten d apple
Cos m sure eve wud av been caring nd loving Adam left her to b alone
Later adam started complaining to God dat she is at fault
Always complaining abt guy/men. hmmm
Re: When Do U Think You R Doin Too Much For Girl ? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Always complaining abt guy/men. hmmm

Men now acts like beasts cry cry cry cry
Re: When Do U Think You R Doin Too Much For Girl ? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
sickstars:

Men now acts like beasts cry cry cry cry

No sweetheart. HE acted like a beast and nt MEN. jugde individuals according to their actions and nt everybody according to the action of an individual.

Cheers!
Re: When Do U Think You R Doin Too Much For Girl ? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

No sweetheart. HE acted like a beast and nt MEN. jugde individuals according to their actions and nt everybody according to the action of an individual.

Cheers!
Av heard u
Re: When Do U Think You R Doin Too Much For Girl ? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
sickstars:
Av heard u
Re: When Do U Think You R Doin Too Much For Girl ? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
If you want to be a happy guy,do away with girlfriends.They can ruin your mood.Just be single and see how your mind will be at rest.If you are dating because of sex look for one brothel wey you fit find your taste of girl to dey kpansh anytime konji hold you.
Re: When Do U Think You R Doin Too Much For Girl ? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
RexKexMilann:
U couldn't have said it any better
Re: When Do U Think You R Doin Too Much For Girl ? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
Greekgoddess:
U couldn't have said it any better
Na all dis one dem dey see una. mostly you and sickstars.

@sickstars hope u re also gonna be a crawler 2nite?
Re: When Do U Think You R Doin Too Much For Girl ? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

cheesy
Sumtin like dat tongue
Re: When Do U Think You R Doin Too Much For Girl ? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
sickstars:

cheesy Sumtin like dat tongue
Hmmm. shud i book for a table for 2?
Re: When Do U Think You R Doin Too Much For Girl ? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
Wetin happen?
Shey na u i quote?
Mind urself ooo
QatarPlayboy:

Hmmm. shud i book for a table for 2?

I av nuffin to do with a nlder again o

tongue i pass

Can break d rules for u tho wink

Make d table 3 greek shd b there
Re: When Do U Think You R Doin Too Much For Girl ? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Wetin happen?

Shey na u i quote?

Mind urself ooo
Lol cheesy
Re: When Do U Think You R Doin Too Much For Girl ? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
Hmmm. u havent met a nairalander dat cud turn dat ur new found stone heart to a baby's heart. u knw am capable of doing such na?
sickstars:

I av nuffin to do with a nlder again o

tongue i pass

Can break d rules for u tho wink

Make d table 3 greek shd b there
Yeah sweetheart, dats wat i want u to do. dnt only break d rules for me bt also add ur heart to d rule u intend breaking.

greek? na na na. na only table for 2 money i get.
Re: When Do U Think You R Doin Too Much For Girl ? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Wetin happen?
Shey na u i quote?
Mind urself ooo
ahhhh. nor vex o. muah!
Re: When Do U Think You R Doin Too Much For Girl ? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
Hmmm. u havent met a nairalander dat cud turn dat ur new found stone heart to a baby's heart. u knw am capable of doing such na?

Yeah sweetheart, dats wat i want u to do. dnt only break d rules for me bt also hard ur heart to d rule u intend breaking.

greek? na na na. na only table for 2 money i get.

cheesy if greek aint comin m nt too tongue

Need to follow my big sis steps

No i am always in a zone grin
Re: When Do U Think You R Doin Too Much For Girl ? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
sickstars:

cheesy if greek aint comin m nt too tongue

Need to follow my big sis steps

No i am always in a zone grin
Hmmm. I KNOW QATARPLAYBOY and i knw he is capable of doing the undo.

Am gonna mention ur moniker when night falls, or better still mention mine if need be.
Re: When Do U Think You R Doin Too Much For Girl ? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Am gonna mention ur moniker when night falls, or better still mention mine if need be.
Ok will b waiting
Re: When Do U Think You R Doin Too Much For Girl ? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Ok will b waiting.
Re: When Do U Think You R Doin Too Much For Girl ? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
sickstars:
Ok will b waiting.
Muah

(1) (Reply)

Hhhmm, See What Happened To Emeka And His Girlfriend This Christmas. Take A Look / Best Christmas Memes... / Can I Tell By The Smell Of My Wife's Fart If She Has Been Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.