Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Hhhmm, See What Happened To Emeka And His Girlfriend This Christmas. Take A Look - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hhhmm, See What Happened To Emeka And His Girlfriend This Christmas. Take A Look (1333 Views)

How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! / Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This / I Just Put Myself Into Trouble With My Girlfriend This Night.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hhhmm, See What Happened To Emeka And His Girlfriend This Christmas. Take A Look by mazechdotcom: 6:41pm On Dec 25, 2015
A young man went to visit his friend and met him
(Emeka) crying loudly like a baby. Lol

Read on...

Obi: Mekus what happened now, what, what...who died, na who, huh?
Emeka: Bros na Amaka o

Obi: Jeezoooooosu!!! Amaka don die? Are kidding me, Amaka is dead
Emeka: My brother had it been she even died sef I won't cry. This girl has finished my life ooo. I can't live!

Obi: Pls calm down, calm down. Wipe ur tears, and tell me what happened?
Emeka: Can u imagine Amaka dat i love so much, trained in college, and dreamt about her every night just blocked me on Facebook. She even saved my name as 'Idiot' on her phone!

Obi: Hahahaha....is that why ur crying like a baby, just because she blocked you, and saved ur name as 'Idiot' on her phone?
Emeka: (Still crying). Not only that, can you imagine that I can't even talk to her on phone again. Each time I call, she doesn't answer

Obi: Hmmm my brother! Emeka, be a man and manage the idiot and situation now. After all, my own girl dat I want to marry used Evangelist David...'Idiot' no 12 to save my name in her phone... sad

Emeka: (laughing now grin) wow, na waoo at least dat one is even beta...

Obi: Shut up! When I scrolled d phone further I saw 3 other evangelists (Jerry,Timothy and Jacob),then 2 pastors(Mike and Anthony),and then 4 Apostles (Chidi,Samuel,Mike,Greg), 2 Rev(Chika and Ifeanyi)and then one bishop Francis....

Emeka: Talk true bro! Hahahahahahaha may be dat bishop is d general overseer of her heart and u be ordinary branch pastor!!!!

Obi: Not only that, I also read text messages in her phone between her and some small boys that I well know. Can you imagine the babe I want to marry 2 months from now has been secretly dating and sleeping with 5 other small and dirty boys?

Emeka: Jesu Kristi!!!!!!!

Hahaha, friends...click this link to see what happened to this other guy on the photo - sleepless, crying, eating no food after his girlfriend broke up with him....Huh!

Click here - https://www.mazech.com/break-up

Re: Hhhmm, See What Happened To Emeka And His Girlfriend This Christmas. Take A Look by mazechdotcom: 6:41pm On Dec 25, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Subscribe to mazech.com for latest hottest viral news today!!

Click here - https://www.mazech.com/user-login-register

Re: Hhhmm, See What Happened To Emeka And His Girlfriend This Christmas. Take A Look by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2015
The dwarf done use her menstrual flow cook for the bros.
Re: Hhhmm, See What Happened To Emeka And His Girlfriend This Christmas. Take A Look by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2015
Lafn in swahili
Re: Hhhmm, See What Happened To Emeka And His Girlfriend This Christmas. Take A Look by Lastdays: 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
This kind thing wey happen to Emeka, nawa oo!
Re: Hhhmm, See What Happened To Emeka And His Girlfriend This Christmas. Take A Look by fhelihx(m): 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2015
Lol undecided
Re: Hhhmm, See What Happened To Emeka And His Girlfriend This Christmas. Take A Look by hkidola00(m): 7:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
smh
Re: Hhhmm, See What Happened To Emeka And His Girlfriend This Christmas. Take A Look by mazechdotcom: 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2015
Huh.. undecided
Re: Hhhmm, See What Happened To Emeka And His Girlfriend This Christmas. Take A Look by postonmazech: 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2015
Problem with nowadays Romantica

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Break Up With Her Gently / Why Is It That The Only Time Some Girls Say "I Love You" Is During Sex? / How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.