Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

If ur Daughter Class Teacher Writes This On Her Answer Sheet,what Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If ur Daughter Class Teacher Writes This On Her Answer Sheet,what Would You Do? (5231 Views)

4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) / Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis / What Will You Do,if This Girl Should Be Ur Daughter?? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If ur Daughter Class Teacher Writes This On Her Answer Sheet,what Would You Do? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
If na ur pikin , wetin you go do?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If ur Daughter Class Teacher Writes This On Her Answer Sheet,what Would You Do? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
grin
Re: If ur Daughter Class Teacher Writes This On Her Answer Sheet,what Would You Do? by KingKonga: 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
lmaooooooooooo
Re: If ur Daughter Class Teacher Writes This On Her Answer Sheet,what Would You Do? by fajani(m): 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
Na to go use am do exchanged
Re: If ur Daughter Class Teacher Writes This On Her Answer Sheet,what Would You Do? by Thunderlicious: 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
I will do nothing because it is obvious the shameless daughter wants a taste of the teacher's koboko. So far make she no carry belle come house.
Re: If ur Daughter Class Teacher Writes This On Her Answer Sheet,what Would You Do? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2015
See the teacher's 'very' and the supposed student's 'very' too. You can tell they were written by the same person. This stuff is becoming stale abeg

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If ur Daughter Class Teacher Writes This On Her Answer Sheet,what Would You Do? by Specialbaby(f): 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2015
EverLily:
See the teacher's 'very' and the supposed student's 'very' too. You can tell they were written by the same person. This stuff is becoming stale abeg
hehehehehehehe.

Thought i was the only one who saw that.

Merry xmas

1 Like

Re: If ur Daughter Class Teacher Writes This On Her Answer Sheet,what Would You Do? by yungkc(m): 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
Dat is gross. I go just finishh d teacher
Re: If ur Daughter Class Teacher Writes This On Her Answer Sheet,what Would You Do? by obiorathesubtle: 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2015
cheesy why the fudge am I not that lucky ass teacher??
Re: If ur Daughter Class Teacher Writes This On Her Answer Sheet,what Would You Do? by gamaliel121(m): 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
Same persons writing...

Fucccking shiiit

2 Likes

Re: If ur Daughter Class Teacher Writes This On Her Answer Sheet,what Would You Do? by dapsin999(m): 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
na to call the teacher to bar sharperly

1 Like

Re: If ur Daughter Class Teacher Writes This On Her Answer Sheet,what Would You Do? by Elparaiso(m): 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy why the fudge am I not that lucky ass teacher??
Your daughters lucky teachers are still waiting for them
Re: If ur Daughter Class Teacher Writes This On Her Answer Sheet,what Would You Do? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
Specialbaby:
hehehehehehehe.

Thought i was the only one who saw that.

Merry xmas
It's always this same 'teachers and students'. It haff tire me

Merry Christmas dear
Re: If ur Daughter Class Teacher Writes This On Her Answer Sheet,what Would You Do? by koppa(m): 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
EverLily:
It's always this same 'teachers and students'. It haff tire me

Merry Christmas dear
you seems to be everywhere today,happy xmas in advance baby boo,don't forget the Car you promised me
Re: If ur Daughter Class Teacher Writes This On Her Answer Sheet,what Would You Do? by obiorathesubtle: 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
Elparaiso:

Your daughters lucky teachers are still waiting for them
cheesy good thing I have only sons.
Re: If ur Daughter Class Teacher Writes This On Her Answer Sheet,what Would You Do? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
koppa:
you seems to be everywhere today,happy xmas in advance baby boo,don't forget the Car you promised me
I got lots of time today love.

The car? You mean it hasn't arrived yet? I sent them over 5 hours ago to deliver to you smiley

Happy Christmas

1 Like

Re: If ur Daughter Class Teacher Writes This On Her Answer Sheet,what Would You Do? by koppa(m): 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2015
EverLily:
I got lots of time today love.

The car? You mean it hasn't arrived yet? I sent them over 5 hours ago to deliver to you smiley

Happy Christmas
thanks love,hope the G-wagon was included sha...

1 Like

Re: If ur Daughter Class Teacher Writes This On Her Answer Sheet,what Would You Do? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
koppa:
thanks love,hope the G-wagon was included sha...
When I said 'I sent them', I meant I sent everything you want and those you haven't realized you'll want. The G-wagon and even the Q-wagon. And you're welcome, anytime wink

1 Like

Re: If ur Daughter Class Teacher Writes This On Her Answer Sheet,what Would You Do? by vault(m): 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
then the teacher would see me instead, with an army of Isis, boko and all shabab angry

as for my daughter........
Re: If ur Daughter Class Teacher Writes This On Her Answer Sheet,what Would You Do? by Elparaiso(m): 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy good thing I have only sons.
Pray your sons only have sons
Re: If ur Daughter Class Teacher Writes This On Her Answer Sheet,what Would You Do? by obiorathesubtle: 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
Elparaiso:
Pray your sons only have sons
smiley I got my chaplet out
Re: If ur Daughter Class Teacher Writes This On Her Answer Sheet,what Would You Do? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
EverLily:
you are so observant.
Re: If ur Daughter Class Teacher Writes This On Her Answer Sheet,what Would You Do? by EbukaHades10(m): 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
Am I the only one seeing it or is Dat not "assingnment" instead of assignment
Re: If ur Daughter Class Teacher Writes This On Her Answer Sheet,what Would You Do? by Gbadebo01(m): 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
Re: If ur Daughter Class Teacher Writes This On Her Answer Sheet,what Would You Do? by Gbadebo01(m): 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
why will your daughter write that kind of thing! she must have been learning it somewhere, i suggest checking all the male neighbours or you sef check ur self and ur habits
Re: If ur Daughter Class Teacher Writes This On Her Answer Sheet,what Would You Do? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
EverLily:
Constant proof that girls are smarter

Merry Christmas grin

1 Like

Re: If ur Daughter Class Teacher Writes This On Her Answer Sheet,what Would You Do? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
grin
MrsPhyno:

Constant proof that girls are smarter

Merry Christmas grin
That's one crazy brutality, yet nothing stops it from being the truth grin

Merry Christmas sis
Re: If ur Daughter Class Teacher Writes This On Her Answer Sheet,what Would You Do? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
I will make him chew 'panties' that very day. After I must have giving him quite a hiding.
Re: If ur Daughter Class Teacher Writes This On Her Answer Sheet,what Would You Do? by koppa(m): 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2015
EverLily:
When I said 'I sent them', I meant I sent everything you want and those you haven't realized you'll want. The G-wagon and even the Q-wagon. And you're welcome, anytime wink
did I ever tell you I can die for you,ah love you scatter...
Re: If ur Daughter Class Teacher Writes This On Her Answer Sheet,what Would You Do? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
koppa:
did I ever tell you I can die for you,ah love you scatter...
I'm blushing maroon right now...don't die for me please embarassed
Re: If ur Daughter Class Teacher Writes This On Her Answer Sheet,what Would You Do? by Bambless1(m): 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
C H I L D A B U S E ! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. / His First Experience With TRAMADOL!!! / Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.