Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. (5239 Views)

Nigerian Man Gives His Wife Permission To Cheat / A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat / 7 Things To Do When You Are Tempted To Cheat In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by Castamir: 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
Here's the cold hard truth.

Sex is sweet. And 99% of people love it.

And you know what else is true?

Sex has destroyed more marriages than any other thing. This is because we are sexual animals who like to satisfy our urges with someone who we find desirable.

But as God made it, we will continue to find a lot of desirable men and women who are better than the desirable one we married.

This becomes WORSE if our crush is available and agrees to play the game.

What happens next will be that your wife/husband will stop being at the top of your priorities because of that shiny new person you met.

A series of shitty problems will start arising...

And then DIVORCE. Everything including the children gets messed up.

OK.

The scenario of family damage could have been entirely avoided if you knew the two most important aims of marriage.

What are they?

PROCREATION and COMPANIONSHIP.

That's All!

Just give birth to children and enjoy a lifetime of friendship with your wife.

And to stay friends with your partner, you need to give her freedom to do whatever including sleeping with whoever she finds alluring.

Most times, telling her that will make her to WILLFULLY decide not to. That's called reverse psychology.

Other times, they will take the bait and start living fully. But the good thing about it is that everything will still be normal because it's a game that both of you are playing.

And the hook up stories you tell each other will strengthen your bond.

Bad things happen when you decide to control people. People hate those who CONTROL them.

And it doesn't help that we're talking about KONJI here.

Allow people to do whatever they want to do so that you know what they will rather do. And that will solve a lot of problems and answer all your questions before you ask them.

P.S: I LEARNT this from my Biochemistry lecturer. If you see where him and his wife dey like this, you will be envious of how close and happy they are with themselves. And in one of his lectures, he said that his secret to a happy marriage was marrying his best friend and allowing her and she allowing him to enjoy themselves SEXUALLY with others in a coded way. It's been 14 years, and they are still together.

Lol. I copied his method to deal with my girlfriend. Let's just say that I consider myself the happiest man alive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by Castamir: 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
Cc Lalasticala Front page please.
Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
What a pile of nonsense......
Yes you should let people do what they please in life....BUT if what they want to do is sleep with other people then OBVIOUSLY you guys are not meant for one another, and you should free that person.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by missjo(f): 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2019
I believe what you're arguing for is an open marriage and if that is the case, lotta people already practice it. It's a choice thing and is so not for everyone.

9 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by missjo(f): 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
What a pile of nonsense......
Yes you should let people do what they please in life....BUT if what they want to do is sleep with other people then OBVIOUSLY you guys are not meant for one another, and you should free that person.
Easy sir,some people are into open marriages

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by dukeprince50: 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2019
Op, in all thy gettings, get sense

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by Castamir: 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2019
missjo:
I believe what you're arguing for is an open marriage and if that is the case, lotta people already practice it. It's a choice thing and is so not for everyone.
Wow. Thank you. I didn't know that there is a name for it.
Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by missjo(f): 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2019
Castamir:
Cc Lalasticala Front page please.
Castamir it's not cheating if the other partner knows about it tho, i don't now why i felt the need to correct that.

Seeing permission and cheating in the same sentence seems quite contradictory,at least to me
Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
missjo:
Exactly. Its either an open relationship or its exclusive. I cant do open relationships
Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by missjo(f): 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2019
Castamir:

Wow. Thank you. I didn't know that there is a name for it.
You're welcome and yes its a thing,although i fear you are advocating it among the wrong crowd. Naijans are super extra sensitive about things like this so expect some knocks on your digital head cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2019
missjo:

Easy sir,some people are into open marriages

The reality is that most men (unless physically impaired or with immense age difference) wouldn't accept that their wives got their groove on outside....unless they were swingers.

Africans only believe in open marriage when it goes ONE WAY (aka only man is allowed to fool around)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by missjo(f): 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
Blackivy29:
Exactly. Its either an open relationship or its exclusive. I cant do open relationships
Me neither,but I'm fascinated by those with the cojonés to pull it off cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by Castamir: 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
missjo:

You're welcome and yes its a thing,although i fear you are advocating it among the wrong crowd. Naijans are super extra sensitive about things like this so expect some knocks on your digital head cheesy
Lol. You're right. This is Nigeria. Let me go and get a helmet.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2019
missjo:

Me neither,but I'm fascinated by those with the cojonés to pull it off cheesy
Me too.
Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by Castamir: 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

The reality is that most men (unless physically impaired or with immense age difference) wouldn't accept that their wives got their groove on outside....unless they were swingers.

Africans only believe in open marriage when it goes ONE WAY (aka only man is allowed to fool around)
Brownjay, your point is valid. No one frowns at the man in Africa when it comes to such things.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by drips8(m): 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
The first time I'm hearing about this open marriage thing and it sounds stupid.

What if the man gets a lady pregnant or a woman gets pregnant due to the open marriage agreement?

Couldn't that lead to divorce since the open marriage was all about fulfiling short time desires with another partner?
Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by missjo(f): 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

The reality is that most men (unless physically impaired or with immense age difference) wouldn't accept that their wives got their groove on outside....unless they were stingers.

I am totally satisfied you ended by specifying Africans. You're right,it is not an African thing
Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
missjo:

Our men will soon come for the op. Most wont be against the the idea except the fact that the woman can indulge herself too. None will like that part.
Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by missjo(f): 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
Castamir:

Lol. You're right. This is Nigeria. Let me go and get a helmet.
cheesy
Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by Castamir: 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
drips8:
The first time I'm hearing about this open marriage thing and it sounds stupid.

What if the man gets a lady pregnant or a woman gets pregnant due to the open marriage agreement?

Couldn't that lead to divorce since the open marriage was all about fulfiling short time desires with another partner?
I am very sure that any of the partners who gets another person pregnant doesn't value his or her health. What if they contact STD?

That will make them STUPID.

But we are not talking about stupid and senseless people here.

We are talking about MATURED men and women.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:52pm On Sep 12, 2019
missjo:

I am totally satisfied you ended by specifying Africans. You're right,it is not an African thing

Castamir:

Brownjay, your point is valid. No one frowns at the man in Africa when it comes to such things.

That's why I said it was complete nonsense...because African men CAN/WILL never accept that their wives go and get her groove on outside (even if that man is impotent and can't get it up).... while a white couple would simply join a sw1nger site and share his wife with other men IN HIS PRESENCE, and share these other men's wife IN HER PRESENCE

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by missjo(f): 6:52pm On Sep 12, 2019
Blackivy29:
Our men will soon come for the op. Most wont be against the the idea except the fact that the woman can indulge herself too. None will like that part.
Probably has something to do with this brideprice thing they keep lamenting about.cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by Castamir: 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
missjo:

Probably has something to do with this brideprice thing they keep lamenting about.cheesy
LOL
Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
missjo:

But then again I would certainly understand why a man would rather die than have his wife (he paid for) being mounted by other men FOR FREE....

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by missjo(f): 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
Castamir:

I am very sure that any of the partners who gets another person pregnant doesn't value his or her health. What if they contact STD?

That will make them STUPID.

But we are not talking about stupid and senseless people here.

We are talking about MATURED men and women.
Matured? Well
How about just freaky, like Will & Jada-Pinkett Smith

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by missjo(f): 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

That's why I said it was complete nonsense...because African men CAN/WILL never accept that their wives go and get her groove on outside (even if that man is impotent and can't get it up).... while a white couple would simply join a sw1nger site and share his wife with other men IN HIS PRESENCE, and share these other men's wife IN HER PRESENCE
Yup
Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by missjo(f): 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

But then again I would certainly understand why a man would rather die than have his wife (he paid for) being mounted by other men FOR FREE....
Exactlycheesy
i understand Nigerian men and their sense of ownership
Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by Castamir: 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
missjo:

Exactlycheesy
Bride price in most parts of Nigeria now is over a million naira.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
BABA NLA NONSENSE *in fela's voice*

this is not a bride price thing at all, out of everyone in this world i choose you and you choose me as well we agreed to be for each other if you want to sleep with people anytime you want you have a choice to leave the relationship and do whatever you like self discipline is paramount we are not white man
WE AFRICANS HAVE VALUE AND CUSTOM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
missjo:

Exactlycheesy

African men should only take 33% of the blame on this issue....the other 33% blame should go to women who indeed make men jump through hoops before they can see the color of their panties, let alone get hitched (in the name of courtship)...and the last 33% should go to Nigerian society who is hell bent on this brideprice thingy, that make men truly believe they OWN their wives outright.

Having this woman (you' ve paid for) go and have sex with strangers, is like buying a cow/car and having total strangers enjoying the milk/drive.... over my dead body.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by apokan200(m): 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2019
Your lecturer said that and you believe in his ideology lol,don’t be deceived bro most men says what they can’t do or what isn’t happening in their life,lecturers are like pastors they lie too much and tryna put non existing things in their life into your own mind.no African man can take it not even your lecturer,so he’s fucking lying by saying he’s wife does that with another man
Re: This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. by missjo(f): 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2019
Castamir:

Bride price in most parts of Nigeria now is over a million naira.
That should be close to like $3k, enough to get me two units of the new iPhone 11 Pro. That is expensive mancheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help, My Cousin Said She Loves Me / How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! / my sex adventure with clara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.