Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,389 members, 7,812,149 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 (2800 Views)

Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? / Isnt Older Persons Suppose To B Taller Dan D Younger Ones?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by jaysay(m): 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
Since it is the holiday season and it is the season of love--not that I believe that we should gift people gifts only during December--I bought my wife A Samsung GALAXY S6 Edge Plus and bought myself the TECNO Phantom 5. Something surprising happened.

While I would have preferred the Samsung GALAXY S6 Edge Plus, I went for the Phantom 5 instead--cos the front facing camera with flash and wide angle shot is super awesome and much better than those of the S6 Edge Plus.

My wife is learning make up by watching some YouTube videos and taking a lot of selfies of late whenever she has made herself up. She took a photo of her made up face once using my Phantom 5. This must have been the reason she pulled this fast one on me.

One morning, after she left for work, I heard her phone ringing in the house. I picked it up only to discover that the call was for me and that it was my SIM that is in her phone. While I was sleeping, she unlocked my phone with her finger (I registered her finger as one of the 5 fingers registered to my Phantom 5) and exchanged the SIM card. She left me with her Samsung GALAXY S6 Edge Plus and took my Phantom 5.

Apparently, she's saying the TECNO Phantom 5 is a better phone than the Samsung GALAXY S6 Edge Plus. I am wondering what to do now--May be I should put the Samsung GALAXY S6 Edge up for sale and buy the Phantom 5 or just manage the S6 Edge.

What would you do if it were you?'
Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
wtf though im planning on purchasing d tecno phantom 5 for myself this christmas probably tommorow but i still think samsung is much better than phantom
Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by benigneOne(f): 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
Hahahaha, I once read smthn, for any marriage to last the woman is always right. So if your wife thinks the phantom 5 is better then so be it ! Sell off the S6 edge, buy another phantom 5.

Use the change from the S6 edge to buy her the make up she loves so much ..
grin

Equation balanced

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by jaysay(m): 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2015
benigneOne:
... Sell off the S6 edge, buy another phantom 5.

Use the change from the S6 edge to buy her the make up she loves so much ..
grin

Equation balanced

Use the change to buy her make-up? How about use the change to buy mobile Internet data?
Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by benigneOne(f): 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
jaysay:

Use the change to buy her make-up? How about use the change to buy mobile Internet data?

Nahhh, that's cheating. The s6 Edge is hers, so all proceeds must go back to her.
Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by Orator2383: 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
Since she now gets fond of the Phantom 5 instead of the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge plus which I believe can buy two of the Phantom 5. I will advise u gift her the Phantom 5 and sell the S6 edge plus if you are not interested in the S6 edge plus. By this you would have saved money
Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by ifyn4real: 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
Op i am interested in case you wanto sell da machine aka SGs6E+ grin
Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by Cybertext(m): 8:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
I smell FP... truth be told the front camera of D phantom 5 is sharper than your New S6 edge.... and that's about the only advantage
Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
This is ridiculous. Who compares Samsung Galaxy and techno or whatever it's called? It's pure craze mehhhhnnn. It's like comparing tilapia to shark

1 Like

Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by ipledge10(m): 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
This is ridiculous. Who compares Samsung Galaxy and techno or whatever it's called? It's pure craze mehhhhnnn. It's like comparing tilapia to shark
my brother see as i dey look the op,he want to spoil phone for us

1 Like

Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
ipledge10:
my brother see as i dey look the op,he want to spoil phone for us
imagine o. Samsung Galaxy S6 'EDGE' for that matter. Hian!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
Geez! Samsung Galaxy s6 edge camera is bad as in very bad. Neat nd clear. If dat is wat she likes, give her but I will always prefer dat samsung.

Plus I love ur family.
Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
Your wife likes your phantom because of the camera in the front. That does not make it better than the S6.

Please who compares Tecno MTK device with a full fledged OEM device like Samsung Galaxy? Are you kidding me?

Lol...
Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by ideology(m): 10:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
jaysay:
Since it is the holiday season and it is the season of love--not that I believe that we should gift people gifts only during December--I bought my wife A Samsung GALAXY S6 Edge Plus and bought myself the TECNO Phantom 5. Something surprising happened.

While I would have preferred the Samsung GALAXY S6 Edge Plus, I went for the Phantom 5 instead--cos the front facing camera with flash and wide angle shot is super awesome and much better than those of the S6 Edge Plus.

My wife is learning make up by watching some YouTube videos and taking a lot of selfies of late whenever she has made herself up. She took a photo of her made up face once using my Phantom 5. This must have been the reason she pulled this fast one on me.

One morning, after she left for work, I heard her phone ringing in the house. I picked it up only to discover that the call was for me and that it was my SIM that is in her phone. While I was sleeping, she unlocked my phone with her finger (I registered her finger as one of the 5 fingers registered to my Phantom 5) and exchanged the SIM card. She left me with her Samsung GALAXY S6 Edge Plus and took my Phantom 5.

Apparently, she's saying the TECNO Phantom 5 is a better phone than the Samsung GALAXY S6 Edge Plus. I am wondering what to do now--May be I should put the Samsung GALAXY S6 Edge up for sale and buy the Phantom 5 or just manage the S6 Edge.

What would you do if it were you?'
go away jooor, cry you just made me feel like Getting married right away, your wife is really fun to be with,
grin i love what she did, hahaha hahaha, you are a cool guy too, thumbs up, enjoy your marriage joor …

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by ideology(m): 10:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
HateU2:
Geez! Samsung Galaxy s6 edge camera is bad as in very bad. Neat nd clear. If dat is wat she likes, give her but I will always prefer dat samsung.

Plus I love ur family.

Bia why you go love his family insteading of coming to me lets make a home together cheesy
Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
ideology:

Bia why you go love his family insteading of coming to me lets make a home together cheesy
kikikiki grin grin
I don't trust u ni ke

1 Like

Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by TJKay: 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hmmm... See love. Kai!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by ideology(m): 11:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
HateU2:
kikikiki grin grin
I don't trust u ni ke
chai, you just laughed like me @kikikikikikikiii, at least am not God almighty na shocked
Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
ideology:
chai, you just laughed like me @kikikikikikikiii, at least am not God almighty na shocked
Oya let's get married. That Op's story dey gimme dat feeling cry

1 Like

Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by ipledge10(m): 11:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
imagine o. Samsung Galaxy S6 'EDGE' for that matter. Hian!
Edge+ sir,that will buy like 4 phamtom
Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by sundoj08(m): 12:00am On Dec 24, 2015
I just had my medical check up and was told i had a 20/20 eye sight but im not sure I'm seeing the topic properly cos this has to be the joke of the year. Tf is phantom 5
Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 24, 2015
ipledge10:
just 4? Hehehe it will buy 6 sir. E no fit pass 25 k na
Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by mosjames: 12:08am On Dec 24, 2015
ipledge10:
Oshey! 4 loun loun cool
You think say Phantom5 na small phone?
Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by ipledge10(m): 2:47am On Dec 24, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
just 4? Hehehe it will buy 6 sir. E no fit pass 25 k na
I don get my phone back
Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by IamLEGEND1: 3:01am On Dec 24, 2015
and people believed this nónsense?
Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by Nobody: 4:42am On Dec 24, 2015
The Woman took or love d p5 not Cos it is actually better, but because her mind tells her it must have been better for u to have kept that to yourself. Maybe u have been cheating her in things like this before now.. I mean keeping the good or better ones for yourself
Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 24, 2015
ipledge10:
I don get my phone back
the lost one or the replacement?
Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by prettyjo(f): 8:18am On Dec 24, 2015
bring the phone let me start using wink
Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by ideology(m): 8:24am On Dec 24, 2015
HateU2:
Oya let's get married. That Op's story dey gimme dat feeling cry
good morning Oooo, no be only you, i saw one guy shouting "see love " cheesy cheesy

Cc: tjkay

op de flex his wife … …
Who are your e-parents lemme pay your bride price and e- wedding will be first week of January
Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by ipledge10(m): 8:27am On Dec 24, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
the lost one or the replacement?
replacement
Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 24, 2015
ipledge10:
replacement
oh! It's bye bye to Lumia hahaha
Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by Alezy(m): 8:43am On Dec 24, 2015
op a beg Bring the Samsung come make I find u small thing as I no fit know say him better pass phantom

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. / Which Is More Painful? / Cutest Nairalander(edoboy) Releases New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.