Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,109 members, 7,838,814 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos (32886 Views)

Special Prayers For President Buhari In Sokoto State (Photos) / Photos Of Soldiers Observing Sallah Prayers With Their Arms At The Battlefield. / Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by saints2(f): 5:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
Even the devil goes to church..
Until he changes his mentality and ways he reasons, I don't take him serious. . Nice to see him acknowledge his creator... I heard his dad is a pastor.
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by saints2(f): 5:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
Even the devil goes to church..
Until he changes his mentality and ways he reasons, I don't take him serious. . Nice to see him acknowledge his creator... I heard his dad is a pastor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by Lionhearted: 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
I guess it runs in the family.

I respects his wife since the day she said 'except there is no God her husband will be elected again. And it came to pass.
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by fleksy: 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
na fear of election trial dey fear fayose so?

fayose never mind, buhari would thread softly on your trial. the military gat your back...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
When exactly does Fayose govern? Between pricing pepper, cutting meat in the kitchen and leading prayers, what time is left to do his job? undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by holiboy: 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
vivianblog1:

Report From http://www.viviangist.com/gov-fayose-of-ekiti-state-leads-special-prayers-with-various-men-of-god-across-the-state

Cc; lalasticlala
I know your enemy will not see something good in this, either fake or original you are praying simple. My senator come 2019
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by Mamywatobi(f): 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
This politicians and their eye service! undecided

1 Like

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by neonly: 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
My mentor fayose baba
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by 2016Utmerunz: 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
Fayose
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by yungkc(m): 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
I like dis man so much. He is so down 2 earth
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by damthyhafix(m): 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
Lols
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by onatisi(m): 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
PRYCE:
A prayerful man's a powerful man!... I guess that's why he's so fearless!

Federal might doesn't shake this man at all!
fayose is the son of a prophet,his wife too is a prophetess and I think likewise his mother too. He comes from a strong Christian background and as he became older he has gotten more and more religious . Ask dogara the rep speaker he will talk more about fayose christian faith.
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by repogirl(f): 5:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
Okay, now this is hilarious.....

Riddle: what can bring Cheru, Cele, Catholic Priest, Reverends, Bishops and pastors together in to the same place?

Answer: Fayose
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by teebaxy(m): 5:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
Rikidony:
FAYOSE THE CHARISMATIC LEADER cool

BUHARI MY HERO

FAYOSE MY ROLE MODEL
you must be a confused person
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by calliope(f): 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
Thunderlicious:

Your smelling Toto and your Fada left yansh.
thunder fire your left balls!… grin
Goat
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
Like Wike, like Fayose.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by arresa: 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
lol @ governor of comedic affairs and public nuisance...

Wetin ekiti people do to deserve this this clown...?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by coolhumble(m): 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
Somebody is afraid of something

1 Like

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by yelebani: 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
wat a pity Ekiti State

1 Like

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by waveskaaya(m): 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
never make a politician grant you a favor :-Xhe would wanna control you forever
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by EYITAYOR231: 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
lols fayose oga dey pray because he dey fear say buhari fit don an undo!!that guy na fake and real scammer
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by mattodunsi(m): 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
Fayose the pdp presidential candidate come 2019

1 Like

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by Mintayo(m): 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
More prosperity for the state, less crime and maybe corruption! lipsrsealed
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by AceJam: 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
I pray he works as he prays.

Our problem in Nigeria is that prayers have become outward signs only since they have not translated to physical development.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by Rikidony(m): 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2015
teebaxy:
you must be a confused person
NAH AM A DEMOCRAT DEVIOD OF ANY POLITICAL AFFILIATE cool
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by Mollyallex(f): 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
And he never cease to amaze me..
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
eyin ara ekiti, e ku iroju. 4 years is almost up.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by plaetton: 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
Africans and their mo.ronic leaders. ! undecided

When the supposed leaders of society are mo.rons beholden to stone-age superstitions, then you wonder about the mental outlook of the led.

What a jungle.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
plaetton:
Africans and their mo.ronic leaders. ! undecided

When the supposed leaders of society are mo.rons beholden to stone-age superstitions, then you wonder about the mental outlook of the led.

What a jungle.

Well then you live in a jungle .

Its the Christmas season and this is expected

Lessen the bigotry tho
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by water0101(m): 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by bookeglobal: 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
In the end, God shall judge every action according to the intention lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why INEC May Not Update Imo Guber Votes Tally Despite S’court Verdict / Petrol Prices To Fall Over Refineries’ Take Off, Says Cardoso / President Buhari’s 55th Independence Speech - Full Text

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.