Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,565 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos (32883 Views)

Special Prayers For President Buhari In Sokoto State (Photos) / Photos Of Soldiers Observing Sallah Prayers With Their Arms At The Battlefield. / Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by BIMBOSTIC(m): 6:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
After dis prayer now, d next thing is 4 Fayose to prophesis dat Buhari will die 2morrow. His just trying 2 make himself relevant in Nigeria politics beware 2nd impeachment is on d way. Meanwhile, no amount of pastor and prayer dat can stop ur 2nd impeachment

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by Babaji111(m): 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
The man is gradually turning into something else. Let him concentrate on his job as there are a lot of challenges to be addressed for the good people of Ekiti state.
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by Redhot111(m): 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
Dujardin:
Endtime Prayers
u mean endtime prayer or endtime Fayose? I think it's d later.
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by Xtfield(m): 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
kITATITA:
I like the female officer in white uniform. She no send anybody. She seems to be wondering what she's doing there; in the midst of all the pretensions.
Point of correction. She's not an officer. She is a church official. That.s the way they dress in their church.
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by divide9ja: 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
Akathriel:
Kai! Imagine a confirmed “Ogboni member” leading men of god in prayers. Mehnnn, Christianity don suffer.

Anyway, e don tay wey dem don dey deceive una. grin

Nothing go surprise me.

Oyedepo na Freemason.
Adeboye na Freemason.

So to have Ogboni member leading prayers na small something.

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by sewhenu(m): 7:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
I don't know those who post stuffs about this man..seems their PR job and skills is purely shabby and unprofessional..he's been doing different things..so he led priests to praise God..when did he become a priest? Soon he'll go to the hospital and take delivery of a child showing his medical skills?? All sort of rubbish..is this part of governance or why he was elected? Our people are just too stupid and sentimental..

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
Xtfield:
Point of correction. She's not an officer. She is a church official. That.s the way they dress in their church.
Thanks. They certainty wear ranks in her church. But her aloofness is even more significant for a church person.
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by Xtfield(m): 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
Babaji111:
The man is gradually turning into something else. Let him concentrate on his job as there are a lot of challenges to be addressed for the good people of Ekiti state.
Has it ever occurred to you that this could be an inter-denomiational service? It does not appear to me as pictures from different services. I do know that on such occasions, the governor is often given the microphone to say something. And a humble governor will ask for more prayers from the people. Fayoose has never hidden the fact that he became governor second time by the grace of God. he has always asked that citizens of the state pray for him and we in Ekiti State have not stopped praying. After all isn't that what the Bible enjoins believers to do?
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by sniper77(m): 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
Fayose don turn pastor. E dey good make we dey pray but the part wey make me laff na the people wey join fayose for the prayers. E be like say the man wey wear blue and the one wey wear white dey doubt fayose prayers. And that woli wey wear white Cassock put hand for chin dey vex.im just dey talk for im mind say upon all the money wey u make as governor for 2003.u win election the second time still dey make money now u dey do pastor work wan spoil my hustle. I no go say amen to your prayers if u think say na u Dem go give offering I go snatch am from u.

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by lastpage: 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
In Ekiti State Nigeria, The Governor of the State , Mr. Ayodele Fayose in a special meeting at the government house premises with men of God from across Ekiti State. In attendance were the deputy governor of Ekiti State, Dr. Kolapo Olusola, the first lady, Mrs. Feyisetan Fayose, wife of the deputy governor Mrs. Janet Olusola, Secretary to the State Government, Dr.(Mrs) Modupe Alade, Chief of Staff to the governor, Barrister Dipo Anisulowo and Special Adviser to the governor on Political Matters, Alhaji Ademola Bello, It was an avenue to thank God as well as offer prayers unto God for individuals, the church, government of Ekiti and Nigeria in general, amazing an great see photos from the scene below.

PRYCE:
A prayerful man's a powerful man!... I guess that's why he's so fearless!

Federal might doesn't shake this man at all!

Nor be today!

When they are about to be REMOVED FROM OFFICE....dem begin form prayer warrior! grin grin grin

God cannot be mocked ...........or is it not the same Fayose wishing somebody dead and paying for their obituary in National Newspapers?

God must be having a hard laugh at his pretence!

Let him go back to his Juju makers, for clearance.

Fayose..... Going!.... Going!!.... Gone!!!!

Lastpage!

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by lastpage: 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
Xtfield:
Has it ever occurred to you that this could be an inter-denomiational service? It does not appear to me as pictures from different services. I do know that on such occasions, the governor is often given the microphone to say something. And a humble governor will ask for more prayers from the people. Fayoose has never hidden the fact that he became governor second time by the grace of God. he has always asked that citizens of the state pray for him and we in Ekiti State have not stopped praying. After all isn't that what the Bible enjoins believers to do?

You mean God is also an ACCOMPLICE in that #EkitiGate...... or which one of them, between Obanikioro and that Military GOC, was representing God? shocked shocked shocked

Yeye dey smell.
No be only God, ...na Godzilla

Lastpage!

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by rasco2000me: 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
FAYOSE IF U DECEIVE MAN U CAN"T DO DAT TO GOD,AFTER U RIG ELECTION,U BEAT UP JUDGE ,POTRY GATE HAABA GOD IS NOT A FOOL
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by pelumi001(m): 8:26pm On Dec 22, 2015
Thunderlicious:
Only about 0.00000000000000000000001% of the crowd will actually make heaven when the trumpet of the Lord shall sound. Fayose is not among.
With your analysis, the one that will make heaven among them is yet to be born by one of the people praying over there.
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by elimgrace: 8:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
Fayose my paddy
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by billyG(m): 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
This Dullard shld hav been in Nollywood acting with Mr Ibu,Na who curse Ekiti state like this!

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by treasure100(m): 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
..though hands join hands, the sinner shall not go unpunished...
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by persius555(m): 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
This guy is the biggest scam that happened in ekiti.

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by Bryan812(m): 11:11pm On Dec 22, 2015
Chai! God haf suffer..
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by awoluyi(m): 11:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
Osokomole now a generated man! Our God is truly a Transformer. I pray the good Lord will grant him wisdom and knowledge needed to direct the affairs of Ekiti state especially improvement on it's IGR. When I read his prophecies for 2016, I also predict that there will be lamentation in his state in the come year if he (Fayose) depends solely on allocations from federal government. Basis for my prediction: state IGR in 2014 N3.4 billion, 2015 Budget N80 billion, 2016 Budget N67 billion. I have no claim to any power beyond common sense!

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by smarthG(f): 12:10am On Dec 23, 2015
BodyKiss:
Pathetic. I wholeheartedly feel for the people of this state.

They aren't complaining.

And without the aaactivites of FAYOSE, FG won't be on its toes.

Ask info about fayose and you will know why he has this confidence to DEFY APC led Government.
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by BodyKiss(m): 12:42am On Dec 23, 2015
smarthG:

They aren't complaining.

And without the aaactivites of FAYOSE, FG won't be on its toes.

Ask info about fayose and you will know why he has this confidence to DEFY APC led Government.

It's very dellusional to think that any of Fayose's rank is pulling a hair.

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by BABANGBALI: 12:57am On Dec 23, 2015
Hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha he didn't easy grin
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 23, 2015
looseweight:
If gov fayose could take igbemo rice production serious, ekiti state might become the food basket of the nation...

Iyan a yun lerun re aba
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 23, 2015
star of ekitigate
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by ODUBEZE: 1:41am On Dec 23, 2015
Appreciating the Almighty who is with him protecting him. To God alone be the glory! Amen! Amen!!
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by Nobody: 4:05am On Dec 23, 2015
BodyKiss:
Pathetic. I wholeheartedly feel for the people of this state.
Feel for yourself o.. We love our Governor like that.. He gave me a brand new laptop that day to replace my damaged laptop.. Osoko remains our man.. We love him.. Long live Ekiti-Kete..

We are not complaining!!!

Get a life
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by pus20: 4:16am On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by BodyKiss(m): 4:18am On Dec 23, 2015
OrangeDream:
Feel for yourself o.. We love our Governor like that.. He gave me a brand new laptop that day to replace my damaged laptop.. Osoko remains our man.. We love him.. Long live Ekiti-Kete..

We are not complaining!!!

Get a life

Looks like you're very much okay with peenuts. Good for you.

From the look of things, my life is pretty much better than yours. You need the life.
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by nyabinghi(m): 4:30am On Dec 23, 2015
Is Ekiti a christian state.
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by Nobody: 4:47am On Dec 23, 2015
By observation, where is that Apostolic man's hand going? Trying to size up that cele woman's burrock or what?
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by kosokoadeyemi: 5:55am On Dec 23, 2015
If you are true man of becareful with fayose fake prayer warrior

Why Herdsmen Burnt My Farm – Olu Falae / Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) / Why Obasanjo, Atiku, Amaechi Left PDP – Metuh