Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Beauty Or Brains? Which Would You Guys Go For First? Honestly O - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beauty Or Brains? Which Would You Guys Go For First? Honestly O (1814 Views)

What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas / Nigerian Lady Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram (pics) / Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Or Brains? Which Would You Guys Go For First? Honestly O by Tunchi101(m): 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
grin
Re: Beauty Or Brains? Which Would You Guys Go For First? Honestly O by gamaliel121(m): 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
Beauty!!!!
Re: Beauty Or Brains? Which Would You Guys Go For First? Honestly O by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
BRAIN!!!!!!
Re: Beauty Or Brains? Which Would You Guys Go For First? Honestly O by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
I am sapiosexual. I am sexually attracted to women with brains. It's my weakness, I am obsessed with them.

But most of the ones I have come across happen to be pretty, so....

1 Like

Re: Beauty Or Brains? Which Would You Guys Go For First? Honestly O by obiorathesubtle: 7:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
None.. Big ass and big boobs.. The face will eventually wrinkle!!

But the ASS!! Oooooooooooooh yeeeeeeeeea!! (<B.<B)
Re: Beauty Or Brains? Which Would You Guys Go For First? Honestly O by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

Of all the parts of a woman's body, the ass is always the first to wrinkle, in case you didn't know.
Re: Beauty Or Brains? Which Would You Guys Go For First? Honestly O by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

Lol, you're definitely not "the brain" grin So the ass & boobs don't sag? After a couple of kids, her nipps will be near her ankles cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Or Brains? Which Would You Guys Go For First? Honestly O by obiorathesubtle: 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
Decker:

Of all the parts of a woman's body, the ass is always the first to wrinkle, in case you didn't know.
undecided for real?! Oh gawd! Who knew?!
Re: Beauty Or Brains? Which Would You Guys Go For First? Honestly O by Tunchi101(m): 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Lol, you're definitely not "the brain" grin So the ass & boobs don't sag? After a couple of kids, her nipps will be near her ankles cheesy
cheesy grin LWKMD nicely said
Re: Beauty Or Brains? Which Would You Guys Go For First? Honestly O by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided for real?! Oh gawd! Who knew?!

For real. undecided
Re: Beauty Or Brains? Which Would You Guys Go For First? Honestly O by obiorathesubtle: 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

cheesy you got that right.. I'm not obiorathebrain.. I am thesubtle!! cheesy.

Near her ankles grin okay.. That one got me..
Re: Beauty Or Brains? Which Would You Guys Go For First? Honestly O by Heromaniaa: 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
Beauty. My brain will reason for both of us.
Re: Beauty Or Brains? Which Would You Guys Go For First? Honestly O by braine(m): 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
I'd go for a hybrid of both. Bae must not be 100% intelligent.

softappless:
BRAIN!!!!!!
60%

gamaliel121:
Beauty!!!!
30%

grin
Re: Beauty Or Brains? Which Would You Guys Go For First? Honestly O by kozmokaz(m): 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
I will go fr a brain and brush her up!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beauty Or Brains? Which Would You Guys Go For First? Honestly O by Tunchi101(m): 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
Heromaniaa:
[size=15pt]HAHAHAHA[/size] You real funny man
Re: Beauty Or Brains? Which Would You Guys Go For First? Honestly O by darlingtonIIV(m): 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
None. I'll go for adaure4ever instead.
Re: Beauty Or Brains? Which Would You Guys Go For First? Honestly O by SINNZ(m): 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2015
I've always been a sucker for intelligent women.

Its not a joke! angry

1 Like

Re: Beauty Or Brains? Which Would You Guys Go For First? Honestly O by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
darlingtonIIV:
None. I'll go for adaure4ever instead.
lol. daz lovely.. Fine boy
Re: Beauty Or Brains? Which Would You Guys Go For First? Honestly O by darlingtonIIV(m): 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2015
Adaure4ever:
lol. daz lovely.. Fine boy
OMG! *covers face
Re: Beauty Or Brains? Which Would You Guys Go For First? Honestly O by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
Heromaniaa:
CHOI

jolllyjoy was right grin
Re: Beauty Or Brains? Which Would You Guys Go For First? Honestly O by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
darlingtonIIV:
OMG! *covers face
lol. Don't be shy.
Re: Beauty Or Brains? Which Would You Guys Go For First? Honestly O by darlingtonIIV(m): 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2015
Adaure4ever:
lol. Don't be shy.
Lol. I'm trying not to.
Re: Beauty Or Brains? Which Would You Guys Go For First? Honestly O by bry8ted(m): 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
Brain.....I love intelligent ladies

1 Like

Re: Beauty Or Brains? Which Would You Guys Go For First? Honestly O by ClassicRexx(m): 8:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
According to mine perspectives, i go for #BRAIN# because i love smart girl who move with their brains in their skull not those who move with their brains in their skin and face,but and boobs.
Re: Beauty Or Brains? Which Would You Guys Go For First? Honestly O by jonaifame22(m): 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
Beauty! I'd go for a beautiful gal,the brain part can be settled,

1 Like

Re: Beauty Or Brains? Which Would You Guys Go For First? Honestly O by ClassicRexx(m): 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
darlingtonIIV:
Lol. I'm trying not to.
....not to what nigga?
Re: Beauty Or Brains? Which Would You Guys Go For First? Honestly O by ClassicRexx(m): 8:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
kozmokaz:
I will go fr a brain and brush her up!!!
i love that nigga...*if u gat benjs*
Re: Beauty Or Brains? Which Would You Guys Go For First? Honestly O by Oahray: 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
It's easier to see physical beauty. All the same, what I'd go for (first) depends on what I want.

None should be lacking sha. A girl could be so unintelligent that her beauty would fade in your eyes within seconds of hearing her speak, and a girl could be so ugly that you can't bear to hang around to 'discover' her brains.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beauty Or Brains? Which Would You Guys Go For First? Honestly O by darlingtonIIV(m): 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
ClassicRexx:
....not to what nigga?
uhm...who are you?
Re: Beauty Or Brains? Which Would You Guys Go For First? Honestly O by IamLEGEND1: 8:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
NONE!
first is always the yansh
then the yansh,
then maybe the yansh again.

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Or Brains? Which Would You Guys Go For First? Honestly O by damilareoye: 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2015
Heromaniaa:
cheesy

You wan divide your brain abi?
Re: Beauty Or Brains? Which Would You Guys Go For First? Honestly O by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2015
Brain makes a lady naturally beautiful

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does Skinny Ladies Need Most? (very Interesting Screen Shoot) / Photo Of The Day / See What Cossy Orjiakor Did With Rapper Wiz Khalifa(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.