Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,287 members, 7,846,313 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' (49160 Views)

Edo Poll: Seven Communities Say Votes Allocated To Them Without Voting / Akwa Ibom Women To Protest Unclad, So That God Will Punish FG / Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by rhames(m): 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
And God has shamed David Mark for saying that telephone is not for the poor.

1 Like

Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by coolhumble(m): 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
Hahaha someone is very angry over nothing grin
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by OlaSpeaker(m): 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
With this kind of utterances it is clear that APC is a big headache for PDP and their punch is heavier than that of Mic Tyson. it a shame and pity that some will still go thumbprinting for the same man who for 16 years rob them of their right and privileges. and for the man who throw out this trash well i won't blame him much i still blame the people who continue dancing and singing at the sound of their names "alekwu" indeed will cursed him for deceiving his people

1 Like

Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by HRich(m): 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by HRich(m): 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
Do you guys have gods? Where's the rice sef? I wan follow collect,

1 Like

Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by FILEBE(m): 9:46pm On Dec 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by lighting(m): 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
I dey laugh, with the situation of things in this country, wetin concern dem concern David mark the only tin dem dey after na the bag of rice.

1 Like

Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by FisifunKododada: 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
cool These are the he-goats running Nigeria. Chai we don enter one-chance.
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by aminoacid01(f): 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
Must he be a senator to help his people? Mtcweeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

1 Like

Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by GoldHorse(m): 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
Some people are truly mad indeed!!! You can even come out and say you are sharing rice?!!!! Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by sharatech(m): 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2015
goldiam:
back to sender hahahaha
u be one the people way collect the rice?

1 Like

Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by dapsonlou(m): 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/22/our-gods-will-punish-those-who-collect-david-marks-rice-without-voting-him-pdp-chieftain/

Yeah he Spend 16years of his life getting rich, while your town he represented for Sixteen years have no Good roads , no Electricity and high unemployment.

1 Like

Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by billyG(m): 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
Make God & Devil punish Mark & co!After taking up to #1billn as constituency allowance,he can only bribe his pple with few trailer load of Rice which translate to few cups/person.d idoma pple are not hungry 4 Rice,they hav been eating Rice b4 mark was born.

1 Like

Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by dikeigbo2(m): 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
Helkayklassic:
This man is foolish! for his foolishness, Dasuki please do me a favour; let his name be in your next list.

God bless you my brother, that man is a complete I'd.iot,driver of a sinking ship,old men scamming youths since the time of Adam and Eve.this is moi moi to what he stole from us,he is one of those that milked Nigeria dry ,Any politician that offered you anything,collect it with ease,and don't sale your conscience OK,

1 Like

Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by Skain(m): 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
And their God will also punish you for depriving them all these while...

1 Like

Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by 6fit(f): 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
Thurnder and Amadioha fire david mark and ogebe. Dis are d misleaders with cluelessness

1 Like

Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by danidee10(m): 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
Why must our politicians think that they can buy our votes with their smelling rice or oil....people will always fall victims because the same politicians wreck the economy and increase poverty and the cost of living, the poor people cannot just look away and not collect the rice, so they collect the rice and still vote for them....at least the poor people should collect the rice and vote for someone that will make their life better so they won't need to be struggling for election rice again
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
gabe15:
grin
Omashe oo!
Eleyi ti jeun David Mark rice ni, but ko fi vote sinu Marki! undecided

grin
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by oshudu(m): 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
Am sure that a leader like David mark was sent by devil to destroy this great nation. Whosoever that is supporting him is an agent like Ogebe who has nothing to tell the people of Nigerians
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by Yksoul(m): 10:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
DAVID MARK IS A GONER! PDP FAILED IN NIGERIANS' TRUST
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by onlineadejoh(m): 10:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
Mark don't deserve to go back to the Senate, he's part of those leaders that destroyed this great nation Nigeria. If he's worth the seat why share rice? And that man is ludicrous by saying mark is out of job, how poorly thought!
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by kodi1268: 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2015
old fool senate house is nt is birth right. collect everytin e has and vote him out.
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by Cyojunior(m): 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2015
goldiam:
back to sender hahahaha

$

U also follow dem collect rice ? grin
goldiam:
back to sender hahahaha

$

U also follow dem collect rice ?
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by dikeigbo2(m): 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
May thunder, sango,amadioha,Zeus strike you dead for this stupid statement, deciever of youths, evil man,supporter of evil, you will be first to die because you cornered some items and money and bring out peanuts for people..

Oloshi
Barawo
Onyeori
Thief
Criminal
Amurobber
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by timmyos(m): 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=41251066]

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/22/our-gods-will-punish-those-who-collect-david-marks-rice-without-voting-him-pdp-chieftain/[/quote his love for his pple or his love for money?
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by Ochenehi4life(m): 10:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
This Man really need to be examined because He talked out of point.
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by barbpink: 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
It is true that, In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
This above saying is not applicable in Idomaland, because the idoma people have men and women whose eyes can see beyond what the eyes of the so called king can ever see.
It is a well known fact that since Nigeria gained independence in 1960, idomaland had produced numbers of men and women who had occupied various positions at the local, state and federal level, even in the military era they were not left out.
Idoma men like Abutu Obekpa, Attah Ojechema, Ameh Ebute, Audu Ogbe are all from Benue south whom occupied positions of minister of Kaduna Affairs, Secretary of Nigerian airways, Senate president and minister of communication respectively.
During the Nigerian first republic.HRH, Dr Edwin Ogebe Ogbu was a two time permanent secretary in federal ministry of finance, and federal ministry of external affairs until February 1968 the Federal Government of Nigeria posted him to United Nations (UN) as Nigeria’s ambassador to the UN. he continued at the UN until September 1975 when he retired from public service, making him one of the longest serving Nigeria’s ambassadors to the UN.
The aforementioned people and many others from idomaland had worked in many offices without having any Godfathers but because of their competence.
The idoma people, from what I have personally observed, heard and read are very potent and active at the federal level than they are in the state. That is why among the idomas, it is believed that the state is for the Tiv speaking group while the federal is for the idoma people. The popularity of idomas at the federal level is not a new trend, it has alway being like that, therefore the glory should not be given to any man but God.
I am not using this piece to campaign for anybody in the upcoming election in Benue south.
On 28th of November 2015, i read from many of the dailies that the election of the former president of the senate of Nigeria had been nullified by a court of appeal sitting in makurdi, Benue state. After which some Tiv politicians were accused by some apologists of Senator David Mark of celebrating the nullification of zone c's senatorial election. This accusation and lies can only be accepted by those who are already brainwashed by the underperforming politicians.
If there was any jubilation by the Tiv people, believe me it has been selectively misinterpreted by Senator David Mark's apologists to add more flavour to their propaganda.
It's now becoming popular among some idomas that the Tivs are sponsoring Daniel Onjeh because, if senator David Mark loses the upcoming election idomas will be relegated and there will be nobody from Idomaland to challenge the Tivs. This cheap lies is being promoted by Davidqr as marks vindicators and supported by David Mark himself when he said "This is indeed a trying period for us as a people! I encourage you to be strong and take it in your own hands; if not, we shall be forgotten in the map of Nigeria"
Does the above statement by Mark means, whenever he becomes old and weak and decides to withdraw from Nigerian politics all the Idomas will perish or will no longer be called Nigerians? David mark must be feeling like the bridge that links the Idomas to Nigeria.
Those saying without mark, Abbah Moro wouldn't have been a minister are either suffering from selective amnesia or knows little or nothing about idoma people, i advise them to take some courses on Idoma history or ask the educated ones around them the numbers of ministers Idomaland had produced before Mark came into political limelight.

Where was David mark when Hon J.C. Obande was the minister of state in charge of the Nigerian Army and Establishments during the Nigerian First Republic? Obande was also a minister of Mines and Power.
Was he (Mark) the senate president or in the national assembly in 1969-75 when
Brigadier Gen.Emmanuel Ehije Ikwue,was the Chief Of Air staff?
Was David mark influential when Chief David Attah was the Chief press secretary to late Sani Abacha?
The above facts and many others that are not mentioned cannot be reconciled with the madness going round that without David Mark we the Idomas will be forgotten in the Nigerian map.
All those singing songs of praise for Mark should tell Nigerians and the Idomas what their master have done to improve the standard of living of at least five percent of the idomas at home and also tell Nigerians the condition of roads in his constituency and that of his local government in the past sixteen years that he had been in the senate. Do we have any factory or company in otukpo that can boast of hundred staffs? If we really have, how many were built by David mark?
Before i forget, let me remind those ldomas who are giving the glory of God upon the ldomas to a man, that God who made Major Gen. Lawrence Onoja and Brigadier Gen. David Mark militarily secretary and Niger state governor respectively when General Muhammadu Buhari was the Head of state, has again made it possible through President Muhammadu Buhari,for Chief Audu Ogbe and Air Vice Marshal (AVM) Monday Riku Morgan are minister of Agriculture and The Chief of Defence Intelligence respectively, without David Mark being the Senate president.
With all the above evidences, I can say; Come Rain, Come Shine!
Come Democracy, Come military era!
Come PDP, Come APC, Idomas have never been forgotten and will never be.

By Ahmed Ibrahim Otukpa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by Lexusgs430: 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
Don't forget to add chicken or turkey, pepper and groundnut oil.
Rice cannot be eaten bare. I would collect and not vote. My reward is in heaven!!!
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by holaralph(m): 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
Some people deserves to be tie to a tree and unleash hungry rodents on them........ Ahhhh ahhh how can a man that has a family talk like this, Honestly corruption can destroy some peoples sense of belonging and reasoning....... My friend from showed me a police station in otukpo and David Mark House In otukpo also when I saw the police station honestly Am Sure David Mark's Dog can't sleep in that police station and somebody now telling us that this is a man out of job. Out of job my foot
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by menxer: 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
Insults and intimidation: the everlasting tactics of PDP yet they fail to see its not yielding positive results.
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by rikamann: 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
themilanway:
Greed,deceit and irresponsiblity have made some people lose any form of decorum they might have had in the past,albeit as small as a pea.

Just imagine an utterance of someone's father.

Poverty and greedy mentality.

A shame

Worthless leaders!
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by manshoro: 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
how can you say God will punish those who received rice from Senator David Mark? how about him who promised people but yet could not fulfill his promise?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) / Buhari Extends Hand Of Fellowship To Jonathan / FG Stops Purchase Of Vehicles

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.