Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? (8418 Views)

Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? / In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating / Will You Marry The Person You're Currently Dating Now(yes/no)reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by wkkwl: 10:09pm On Dec 22, 2015
We met at a hospital and we exchanged numbers and from there it turned out to be love.

SHare yours!!!

Few days to Xmas!!!

Remember Christ is the reason for the season!!!

Spend wisely!!!
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Kingsasian(m): 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
We met at a charging hub then exchanged facebook i.d's.
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by stevealibi: 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
Met ma bae via 2go in flirt zone' but she keep telling me NO SEX TILL our weeding nyt sad sad
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by jmaxjohn(m): 10:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
met on 2go in the romance section and are currently engaged after 3 years together. Omo it hasn't been easy. grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
jmaxjohn:
met on 2go in the romance section and are currently engaged after 3 years together. Omo it hasn't been easy.
Awww! So 2Go love still exists.
stevealibi:
Met ma bae via 2go in flirt zone' but she keep telling me NO SEX TILL our weeding nyt sad sad
Bro! You must be sleeping on a bicycle.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by RexKexMilann: 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
I Met Bae In the Hall Where I wrote My UTME, It was an Unforgettable Experiencecheesy.
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Sparrow13: 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
We met on facebook, became friends for 2 years then I started dating her this year July

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
Sets dining table here

siddon begin read comments
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by SINNZ(m): 10:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
All these guys will later claim "single" grin

Stfuareyougod come tok your own o.
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Monalisa185(f): 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
I think I'll pass...: D
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by obiorathesubtle: 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
I met her at the zoo.. She was stuck inside a cage, eating a goat.. She hasn't said a word to me till today. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
SINNZ:
All these guys will later claim "single" grin

Stfuareyo.ugod come tok your own o.
I'm as single as a song dropped without album cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by adren(m): 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
inside jamb hall..
i dey do type b.. she dey do type c
i gave her all my answers and sg he gladly used them..
we are dating now until result comes out..

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 22, 2015
adren:
inside jamb hall..

i dey do type b.. she dey do type c

i gave her all my answers and sg
he gladly used them..

we are dating now until result comes out..

lol
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
Still waiting to meet her but all my previous relationships, we either met on Nairaland, 2go,Eskimi or Facebook.
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by SINNZ(m): 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I'm as single as a song dropped without album cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hehehehe.... Nice 1 grin

Baba take am easy abeg, make dem ur wives nor catch you gringrin
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by hungryboy(m): 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
We meet for building site, Were i been go to mold blocks, Abeg ladies holla at your boy, My number na 090419419419, Like my blocks My prick no dey disappoint
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
SINNZ:
Hehehehe.... Nice 1 grin

Baba take am easy abeg, make dem ur wives nor catch you gringrin
Bros I dey market o. I'm so available. Single tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by ERONX(m): 10:59pm On Dec 22, 2015
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 22, 2015
G
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
stevealibi:
Lmao
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by SINNZ(m): 11:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Bros I dey market o. I'm so available. Single tongue tongue

**clears throat** grin
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
sickstars:
Sets dining table here
siddon begin read comments
push her out of chair.

Let mum sit firstcheesy
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
I have never met a guy in my lifesadsadsad

wonder how people do itcheesy
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 22, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
push her out of chair.

Let mum sit firstcheesy

cry cry cry cry

I don put needle there
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
sickstars:

cry cry cry cry

I don put needle there
my ass is made up of iron.sad
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
my ass is made up of iron.sad

Robocob grin needle dat can shock
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
sickstars:

Robocob grin needle dat can shock
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy me no hear enrish.
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
Are u yielding to dt of ur gf
stevealibi:
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy me no hear enrish.

lipsrsealed if u kno whr m tinkin d needle will go to

U wil quietly stand up tongue
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by BrezyBaby(f): 11:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
We met on a rainy day In my friend's car smiley
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
BrezyBaby:
We met on a rainy day In my friend's car smiley
Sounds romantic grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It Is High Time Some Nigerian Girls Brushed Up Themselves. / Black Model Flaunts Pink As She Shows Curves (photos) ADULT ONLY / See The Sex Doll That Can Cook And Clean The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.