Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? (5132 Views)

Most Girls Dont Marry Who They Really Love. They Just Marry Whos Available. / To love who you marry or to marry who you love. / If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? by dipsondu: 11:40am On Apr 22, 2017
Big Yes for me, I really con't wait to pop the big question!

Will you?
Re: Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? by generalbush(m): 11:42am On Apr 22, 2017
Yes!!
Re: Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? by ekim004(m): 11:43am On Apr 22, 2017
capital NO. i still dey find excuse wey i go use break up

14 Likes

Re: Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 22, 2017
Capital NO. I'm just managing her, I don't like eating all that oily soup she cooks. Lord forgive me cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? by dipsondu: 11:55am On Apr 22, 2017
lofty900:
Capital NO. I'm just managing her, I don't like eating all that oily soup she cooks. Lord forgive me cheesy
You really need forgiveness angry

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? by dipsondu: 11:57am On Apr 22, 2017
ekim004:
You really don't need one.
A simple "this ain't leading nowhere, let's end this" will do wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? by pweetychyka(f): 11:58am On Apr 22, 2017
Lemme stay here to read peoples comment! grin
Re: Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
generalbush:
Yes!!

This your yes strong die ma Nigga ooo shocked angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
lofty900:

You wee marry her ijn... Amen angry tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? by generalbush(m): 12:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

This your yes strong die ma Nigga ooo shocked angry

I love my girlfriend so much smiley wink
Re: Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
generalbush:

I love my girlfriend so much smiley wink

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? by generalbush(m): 12:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

You don learn Memes na shebi?

Carry go wink wink
Re: Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? by MrSavage: 12:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
dipsondu:
Big Yes for me, I really con't wait to pop the big question!

Will you?
No but what is your concern is it your marry I would marry angry

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? by Safiaa(f): 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
Then stop wasting her time undecided
lofty900:

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? by MrSavage: 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
Safiaa:
ms advocate am sure your own bf sef no go marry you because na to dey put mouth for other people business you sabi.... is it your time he is wasting

9 Likes

Re: Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? by vincentjk(m): 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
After she finish digging dah guy staying at Locoast road I go come marry her

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? by AuroraB(f): 12:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
lofty900:
I will tell angry
Re: Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? by Dionnetech: 12:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
ekim004:

You will not get that excuse IJN.

Make i use ur dp against u

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? by Dionnetech: 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
I will definitely Marry her, she's so calm and simple.

#TEAM V
Re: Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? by Splinz(m): 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

Is it your marriage? undecided
Re: Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? by Safiaa(f): 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
Keep quiet. Pleasee
MrSavage:
ms advocate am sure your own bf sef no go marry you because na to dey put mouth for other people business you sabi.... is it your time he is wasting

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

lolz, u no like me oh
Re: Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
Safiaa:
I'm not wasting her time because if she's ready for marriage, then she'll improve.

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
AuroraB:
I will tell angry
grin grin u r funny
Re: Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? by Safiaa(f): 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
lofty900:
I'm not wasting her time because if she's ready for marriage, then she'll improve.
improve on what? Why cant you help her to improve?
Re: Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
Safiaa:
improve on what? Why cant you help her to improve?
my dear I can't help her improve on her cooking because I'm not so good myself, but I've eaten meals outside and I know a good cook when I see one, she's just average
Re: Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? by Safiaa(f): 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
lofty900:
my dear I can't help her improve on her cooking because I'm not so good myself, but I've eaten meals outside and I know a good cook when I see one, she's just average
have you told her that her meals are bad?
Re: Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
Safiaa:
have you told her that her meals are bad?
not yet. I don't want to offend her. What's the proper way to tell her without causing wahala grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? by Safiaa(f): 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
You can politely tell her that she should switch up her food ingredients. That her food is nice, but you know that she could cook better if she put a lil bit of effort. Just mix the truth with compliments so it doesnt sound too bad. She will get the message.
lofty900:
not yet. I don't want to offend her. What's the proper way to tell her without causing wahala grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
Safiaa:
You can politely tell her that she should switch up her food ingredients. That her food is nice, but you know that she could cook better if she put a lil bit of effort. Just mix the truth with compliments so it doesnt sound too bad. She will get the message.
nice, I might even ask her to join catering school.
Re: Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? by MrSavage: 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
Safiaa:
Keep quiet. Pleasee
safiaa don't look for trouble o
Re: Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
Definitely I will. smiley

Such a caring gentleman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SEX STORY: How It All Started With My Older Brother / Couple Posts Nude Photoshoot... / Soldier Getting Married To A Police In Kaduna State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.