Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,083 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Need Advice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Advice! (2100 Views)

I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice / I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married / I Need Advice From Mature Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice! by morpheus24: 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2009
A close friend of mine had an affair with another girl while his girlfriend was outta town.

After this situation he felt extremely guilty and broke off any ties with this "other girl" but she refuses to let go claiming 'she is in love with him and wants him to leave his girl for her." Of course he refused and told her he was not going to.

A couple of weeks later the girl is claiming she is pregnant and is keeping the baby despite several pleas by my guy to terminate the pregnancy.

I have asked him to confirm this preganancy by going to the doctor with her but he is too weak to do so.

The past couple of days this girl has been using this pregnancy to really threaten my friend and I am beginning to get very upset about this and have even contemplated calling this girl and threatening her.

She has shown him no proof of this but is adamant that she is pregnant and will go ahead with the delivery regardless of what he says.

What should he do in this state? Please no I told you so responses!
Re: Need Advice! by Busybody2(f): 3:39pm On Jun 09, 2009
Well if he slept with her, she could be pregnant, but what you friend needs to let this girl know is that, being pregnant will not make him stay with her, that her being pregnant will not trap him. The girl is just hurt that another girl is in the picture, she might not love your friend that much for all you know.

What you could do is invite her to some eatery/joint, sit her down and lay your cards on the table that you would be moving on without her, but will be there for the baby and that you would like to see proof of pregnancy and possibly paternity tests in future.

This could go four ways, either the girl goes to restrategise and think of another way to hook the guy if not pregnant, or if pregnant make him pay through his nose for the shabby way he is handling issues or deny him access to the baby for a long time or abort the baby.
Re: Need Advice! by morpheus24: 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2009
Busy_body:

Well if he slept with her, she could be pregnant, but what you friend needs to let this girl know is that, being pregnant will not make him stay with her, that her being pregnant will not trap him. The girl is just hurt that another girl is in the picture, she might not love your friend that much for all you know.

He admitted to me that he did not "come" inside of her for fear of her getting pregnant. I asked my girl about this whole pregnancy cycle thing and she said it could be very possible she is but the time frame is a little suspicious.

What he is most afraid of is loosing his girl over this and not the actually pregnancy. I have told him he might have to confront her with the situation but he is again too scared to do so. It really hurts me to see him like this.
Re: Need Advice! by spikedcylinder: 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2009
A friend of mine is currently in this situation as we speak. The girl has carried the pregnancy to term and will deliver any day now.

Is it possible for his real girlfriend to find out? i.e do both girls know each other or know people who know people who know each other? If they know each other, it'll be better if he confesses to his girlfriend. If she still stays with him afterwards, they can deal with it together.
Re: Need Advice! by Busybody2(f): 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2009
morpheus24:

He admitted to me that he did not "come" inside of her for fear of her getting pregnant. I asked my girl about this whole pregnancy cycle thing and she said it could be very possible she is but the time frame is a little suspicious.

What he is most afraid of is loosing his girl over this and not the actually pregnancy. I have told him he might have to confront her with the situation but he is again too scared to do so. It really hurts me to see him like this.

Sorry i modified my post, like i said he needs to sit down with her and lay his terms on the table, that he does not want her. The girl is just hurt and has a right to be emotional . . . Did the guy tell her he already had a girlfriend before hooking up with her?

Forget that "I did not come inside her" business, any liquid oozing out of a man's periwinkle is capable of carrying sperm so it is not until you come that one can get pregnant.
Re: Need Advice! by iice(f): 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2009
Come clean with his girlfriend. The other woman is likely to burst the whole thing wide.

When you play with fire, be ready for the consequences undecided
Re: Need Advice! by luxoire(f): 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2009
men men men those of you who cant keep your willies ziped up!! well he had sex with her - who told him he must 'cum' inside a girl to make her pregnant? nonsense, immature way of thinking at his age!! (not that i know how old he is) angry angry angry

as you lay your bed so shall you lie on it - the only ppl i have pity for is the trustting gf and the unborn child! cry cry

tell your friend to tell this girl - he will never be with her and if she is preganant fine, they can do a DNA test when the child is bown and ascertain his paternity then - you will help her financilally and bethere for the child if it is yours but he WILL NOT be with her, so unless she is ready for single motherhood she should reconsider what she is doing

in the meantime, he should tell his gf and prays that she loves him enough and has enough of the forgiving spirit to get past this - cos it seems like this new girl will seek out the gf andtell her if only to break them up just because she cant have him (some women can be like that) embarassed

atleats now he will think twice before sticking his willy in any odd place - without even know who the owner of the vagina is and whether or not is psycho!!
Re: Need Advice! by Feelitx(m): 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2009
Make she born naw.What is she waiting for ? At least after nine months,answer go comot.
Re: Need Advice! by morpheus24: 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2009
Busy_body:

Sorry i modified my post, like i said he needs to sit down with her and lay his terms on the table, that he does not want her. The girl is just hurt and has a right to be emotional . . . Did bthe guy told her he already had a girlfriend before hooking up with her?

Forget that "I did not come inside her" business, any liquid oozing out of a man's penis is capable of carrying sperm so it is not until you come that one can get pregnant.

According to him she knew he was with someone else from the the get go and after the rendevous she continously called him and pressed him on a relationship and he refused the advances.
Re: Need Advice! by iice(f): 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2009
morpheus24:

According to him she knew he was with someone else from the the get go and after the rendevous she continously called him and pressed him on a relationship and he refused the advances.

That's how it starts. . .

People sef cheesy
Re: Need Advice! by Ben13: 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2009
hmm. . . this' a serious case o

depending on her IQ, a pregnant gurl won't sound it like a threat.

If only your friend aint weak to confirm the pregnancy.
Re: Need Advice! by morpheus24: 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2009
luxoire:

tell your friend to tell this girl - he will never be with her and if she is preganant fine, they can do a DNA test when the child is bown and ascertain his paternity then - you will help her financilally and bethere for the child if it is yours but he WILL NOT be with her, so unless she is ready for single motherhood she should reconsider what she is doing

in the meantime, he should tell his gf and prays that she loves him enough and has enough of the forgiving spirit to get past this - cos it seems like this new girl will seek out the gf andtell her if only to break them up just because she cant have him (some women can be like that) embarassed

atleats now he will think twice before sticking his willy in any odd place - without even know who the owner of the vagina is and whether or not is psycho!!
I have told him the exact same thing above and told him I will support him all the way and will even recruit my girl and other friends to come beg his girl if it comes to that.

I am also with you on her trying to break them up.
Re: Need Advice! by morpheus24: 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2009
Ben20001:

hmm. . . this' a serious case o

depending on her IQ, a pregnant gurl won't sound it like a threat.

If only your friend aint weak to confirm the pregnancy.

I have been trying to convince him to do this before he even open mouth tell im girl.
Re: Need Advice! by luxoire(f): 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2009
morpheus24:

I have told him the exact same thing above and told him I will support him all the way and will even recruit my girl and other friends to come beg his girl if it comes to that.

I am also with you on her trying to break them up.

why did you cut out the first paragraph of my reply?  angry angry - i hope as a good friend you have also insulted him and told him what a disloyal and rubbish bf he has been by
a. cheating and
b. getting caught with a mini-me

that is what good friends do so the next time he thinks of whipping his thing out he will think of the consequences on his friendships and r/ship too
Re: Need Advice! by Ben13: 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2009
I don't think the gurl is pregnant.

Your friend must be afraid of fathering a child, that's why he can be threatened by pregnancy. . .I wonder how old he is.

. . . anyways, the "pregnant" gurl should play her games well, else she'll regret it.
Re: Need Advice! by morpheus24: 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2009
luxoire:

why did you cut out the first paragraph of my reply?  angry angry - i hope as a good friend you have also insulted him and told him what a disloyal and rubbish bf he has been by
a. cheating and

that is what good friends do so the next time he thinks of whipping his thing out he will think of the consequences on his friendships and r/ship too

Trust me, me and a couple of other guys don shout for him head tire. The guy no fit respond.
Re: Need Advice! by LadyT(f): 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2009
Nothing you can do about the pregnancy now. Let her keep it just let it be made clear to her that you do not want any kind of relationship with her and you will never marry her. Shes going to be a single parent etc

Maybe she might change her mind if she doesnt please remember once DNA tests have been carried out and the child is yours you MUST take for him or her as the baby did not ask to be born and does not deserve to suffer.

Both you and the girl are idiots and its time to face up to the truth. Please tell your Girlfriend ASAP if she leaves you too bad next time you will zip that shit up and have self control.

Mind you it could be worse you could have contracted HIV.
Re: Need Advice! by Ben13: 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2009
luxoire:

a. cheating and

Guys, let's begin to understand that these things are normal. His girl left him. . . u don't expect his body to wait for eternity tongue

what's the probability dat his gurl didn't do quickees grin . . .and we only knw of the guy's part of the holiday experience just kidding though
Re: Need Advice! by luxoire(f): 4:33pm On Jun 09, 2009
Ben20001:

Guys, let's begin to understand that these things are normal. His girl left him. . . u don't expect his body to wait for eternity tongue
what's the probability dat his gurl didn't do quickees grin . . .and we only knw of the guy's part of the holiday experience just kidding though

she didn't LEAVE him - she travelled briefly out of town - so yes he should have waited until she got back and if he were stupid enough to play away - he could have used condom (none of this ' i didn't cum inside her blubber) so he is foolish!! tongue cool cool

morpheus24:

Trust me, me and a couple of other guys don shout for him head tire. The guy no fit respond.

good one - i like to see friends that will tell you when you are rigth AND wrong (but come oh - where you guys shouting because he cheated, abi because he didnt cheat proerly? tongue grin )
Re: Need Advice! by morpheus24: 4:33pm On Jun 09, 2009
LadyT:

Nothing you can do about the pregnancy now. Let her keep it just let it be made clear to her that you do not want any kind of relationship with her and you will never marry her. Shes going to be a single parent etc

Maybe she might change her mind if she doesnt please remember once DNA tests have been carried out and the child is yours you MUST take for him or her as the baby did not ask to be born and does not deserve to suffer.

Both you and the girl are idiots and its time to face up to the truth. Please tell your Girlfriend ASAP if she leaves you too bad next time you will zip that shit up and have self control.

Mind you it could be worse you could have contracted HIV.
Like I said earlier, It's his girlfriend that's he's worried about not the child. He is completely scared of loosing her even though I told him I will recruit every human being I know to come beg on his behalf.
Re: Need Advice! by morpheus24: 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2009
luxoire:

she didn't LEAVE him - she travelled briefly out of town - so yes he should have waited until she got back and if he were stupid enough to play away - he could have used condom (none of this ' i didn't cum inside her blubber) so he is foolish!! tongue cool cool

good one - i like to see friends that will tell you when you are rigth AND wrong (but come oh - where you guys shouting because he cheated, abi because he didnt cheat proerly? tongue grin )

It seems you already know the answer to that question.
Re: Need Advice! by LadyT(f): 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2009
Beg for what?  Im sorry begging wont do it.   If it is his baby it WILL affect their relationship whether he likes it or not.  The only thing that can save mister Iliketoshaghussieswhilemygirlfriendisoutoftown is for him to tell her ASAP the longer he leaves it the more unlikely she will believe him that this wasnt kinda planned.
Re: Need Advice! by luxoire(f): 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2009
morpheus24:

It seems you already know the answer to that question.

OLE!!! all of una grin tongue
Re: Need Advice! by Ben13: 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2009
luxoire:

good one - i like to see friends that will tell you when you are rigth AND wrong (but come oh - were you guys shouting because he cheated, abi because he didnt cheat properly? tongue grin )

Lol. . . love that question cheesy
Re: Need Advice! by morpheus24: 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2009
LadyT:

Beg for what?  Im sorry begging wont do it.   If it is his baby it WILL affect their relationship whether he likes it or not.  The only thing that can save mister Iliketoshaghussieswhilemygirlfriendisoutoftown is for him to tell her ASAP the longer he leaves it the more unlikely she will believe him that this wasnt kinda planned.

The more support he has the more likely he will be able to get through this situation so we go beg regardless.
Re: Need Advice! by Ben13: 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2009
Let's get something straight here. . . the pregnant girl is not pregnant!

Let's all go for a chweck up angry Haba!
Re: Need Advice! by morpheus24: 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2009
Ben20001:

Let's make something straight here. . . the pregnant girl is not pregnant!

We are still waiting for this confirmation. She never show am pregnancy test although she says she has already taken one.
Re: Need Advice! by LadyT(f): 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2009
Even if she is pregnant only a DNA test will tell us who the real father is.
Re: Need Advice! by Ben13: 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2009
Lol. . . I don't prescribe DNA tests for ladies dat are not pregnant
Re: Need Advice! by biola44: 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2009
Ben20001:

Let's get something straight here. . . the pregnant girl is not pregnant!
d guy is a weakling! grin
Re: Need Advice! by Ben13: 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2009
biola44:

d guy is a weakling! grin

Lol. . .aand he's the cause of all these sermon cheesy

when he was doing it, he was like gaint golaith on top of little david
Re: Need Advice! by luxoire(f): 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2009
Ben20001:

Lol. . . love that question cheesy

na so him be now - make i dey ask am well well - you will be suprised how many guys act foolishly because of their friends and the same friends will not even have the common sense to repriman him correctly!!

as a guy what would be your answer @Ben

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Always Ask Me 2 Kiss Her, Does Dat Means She Wants Me? / I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: / Ladies:mr Macho Vs Cute Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.