Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Is Good To Marry A Banker As Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Good To Marry A Banker As Wife? (2159 Views)

Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife / Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Good To Marry A Banker As Wife? by jakmankind(m): 12:03am On Dec 23, 2015
Gd NL pls candid advice needed.I and my friend were discussing then he ask me this question can i marry a banker as wife cos his fiancee is a banker and she told my friend she love her job and her career so she cant quit it after their wedding though his finance or husband to be has everything a man should have before marriage but the wife to be stil want her career and her job but my friend also highlight some of d disadvantages of a banker after having a children and also the families care etc.so what is yuh own opinion on this issue?tanks
Re: Is Good To Marry A Banker As Wife? by SINNZ(m): 12:08am On Dec 23, 2015
Noooo, its better to marry a lacasera seller as a wife jorr angry
Re: Is Good To Marry A Banker As Wife? by QueenDaisyy(f): 12:10am On Dec 23, 2015
Nope.

FTR, Most Female Bankers Are Sexygrin.
Re: Is Good To Marry A Banker As Wife? by jakmankind(m): 12:12am On Dec 23, 2015
Hmm u might not understand d whole content of d post anyway that is how u see it.tanks
Re: Is Good To Marry A Banker As Wife? by jakmankind(m): 12:13am On Dec 23, 2015
Yea u are right and they don't have time for their hubby at all but have time for d job
Re: Is Good To Marry A Banker As Wife? by bettercreature(m): 12:14am On Dec 23, 2015
If you are a comfortable man, NEVER MARRY A CAREER WOMAN! We are telling you people every day but your turning deaf EAR

Re: Is Good To Marry A Banker As Wife? by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 23, 2015
What's wrong with bankers ?
Re: Is Good To Marry A Banker As Wife? by boboLIL(m): 12:17am On Dec 23, 2015
Yes its good buh u gats let her be oh cos her work will nva give her enough chance for the family.... If u can deal with that den....
Re: Is Good To Marry A Banker As Wife? by jakmankind(m): 12:22am On Dec 23, 2015
Nothing wrong in banker but what about time to care for her family and time to spent with d children still thinking
Re: Is Good To Marry A Banker As Wife? by QueenDaisyy(f): 12:23am On Dec 23, 2015
YourMain:
What's wrong with bankers ?
Boosmiley, Are You A Banker?undecided.
Re: Is Good To Marry A Banker As Wife? by jakmankind(m): 12:25am On Dec 23, 2015
Exactly that is what I told him to rethink of it again cos it will have much effect on s family alot
Re: Is Good To Marry A Banker As Wife? by Lexusgs430: 12:27am On Dec 23, 2015
jakmankind:
Nothing wrong in banker but what about time to care for her family and time to spent with d children still thinking

Do you want to marry a housewife or a careerwife?
It is possible to get the balance, with her husband's supportive role.
The beauty of two incomes rolling in, is an advantage.
If you rule out bankers, would you rule out Doctor's and Nurses, broadcasters, oaps and other careers?
Get your balance right and you would have a prosperous and happy marriage life!!!
Re: Is Good To Marry A Banker As Wife? by jakmankind(m): 12:31am On Dec 23, 2015
OK nice point but....
Re: Is Good To Marry A Banker As Wife? by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 23, 2015
No!
Re: Is Good To Marry A Banker As Wife? by StefanSalvatore: 12:38am On Dec 23, 2015
They r there 4 d taking,noting wrong wit it. She loves d job
Re: Is Good To Marry A Banker As Wife? by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 23, 2015
QueenDaisyy:
Boosmiley, Are You A Banker?undecided.

No.

1 Like

Re: Is Good To Marry A Banker As Wife? by jakmankind(m): 12:46am On Dec 23, 2015
So she should love the job or career that her family?
Re: Is Good To Marry A Banker As Wife? by QueenDaisyy(f): 12:50am On Dec 23, 2015
YourMain:

No.
Okaysad.

You Know a cool Place where we Could Sit and Talk "Uninterrupted"... You Know... Talk About Thingssmiley.
Re: Is Good To Marry A Banker As Wife? by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 23, 2015
QueenDaisyy:
Okaysad.

You Know a cool Place where we Could Sit and Talk "Uninterrupted"... You Know... Talk About Thingssmiley.

No. I don't.

1 Like

Re: Is Good To Marry A Banker As Wife? by QueenDaisyy(f): 1:00am On Dec 23, 2015
YourMain:

No. I don't.
Oh! sad Okaysmiley.

GoodNight Thensadundecided.
Re: Is Good To Marry A Banker As Wife? by Nobody: 2:23am On Dec 23, 2015
YourMain:

No. I don't.

Hey sham, you still up?
Re: Is Good To Marry A Banker As Wife? by Nobody: 2:29am On Dec 23, 2015
YourMain:

No. I don't.

grin grin grin
Re: Is Good To Marry A Banker As Wife? by Nobody: 2:39am On Dec 23, 2015
PotestDeus:

Hey sham, you still up?

I am tongue

I should sleep. I've a coffee date tomorrow...
Re: Is Good To Marry A Banker As Wife? by Nobody: 2:40am On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Is Good To Marry A Banker As Wife? by Nobody: 2:45am On Dec 23, 2015
YourMain:

I am tongue

I should sleep. I've a coffee date tomorrow...

Oh! My bad. You should get some sleep then smiley
Re: Is Good To Marry A Banker As Wife? by Nobody: 2:46am On Dec 23, 2015
PotestDeus:

Oh! My bad. You should get some sleep then smiley

I will talk to you Tomorrow smiley goodnight smiley
Re: Is Good To Marry A Banker As Wife? by Nobody: 2:48am On Dec 23, 2015
YourMain:

I will talk to you Tomorrow smiley goodnight smiley

Have a sound sleep smiley
Re: Is Good To Marry A Banker As Wife? by Nobody: 3:22am On Dec 23, 2015

Re: Is Good To Marry A Banker As Wife? by donkarly(m): 7:19am On Dec 23, 2015
jakmankind:
Gd NL pls candid advice needed.I and my friend were discussing then he ask me this question can i marry a banker as wife cos his fiancee is a banker and she told my friend she love her job and her career so she cant quit it after their wedding though his finance or husband to be has everything a man should have before marriage but the wife to be stil want her career and her job but my friend also highlight some of d disadvantages of a banker after having a children and also the families care etc.so what is yuh own opinion on this issue?tanks
If a marketer..a big no.most female bankers (including married ones)are 'cheerful givers',just to meet target. .
Re: Is Good To Marry A Banker As Wife? by jakmankind(m): 11:38am On Dec 23, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Finally my pic is here... Pls rate!! / Ivyy I'm Sorry! / How Do I Quit The Girl Am Having A Crush With...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.