Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,699 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Is Your Girlfriend This Cute? Then Post Her Pic To Rival This Rated10 Beauty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Your Girlfriend This Cute? Then Post Her Pic To Rival This Rated10 Beauty (2738 Views)

End Time!!! Girl Post Her Braless Pic On Facebook / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic / Nigerian Guy Comes Out Of The Closet, Confesses He Is Gay Then Post Raunchy Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your Girlfriend This Cute? Then Post Her Pic To Rival This Rated10 Beauty by Andyblaze: 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
angry

Re: Is Your Girlfriend This Cute? Then Post Her Pic To Rival This Rated10 Beauty by CUM4WHAT(m): 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Is Your Girlfriend This Cute? Then Post Her Pic To Rival This Rated10 Beauty by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
undecided
Re: Is Your Girlfriend This Cute? Then Post Her Pic To Rival This Rated10 Beauty by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
The girl is not beautiful.

Her nose is too round
Re: Is Your Girlfriend This Cute? Then Post Her Pic To Rival This Rated10 Beauty by XaintJoel20: 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
OP. Did you say qute Somebody should help with my binoculars I need to search for this qute babe...
Re: Is Your Girlfriend This Cute? Then Post Her Pic To Rival This Rated10 Beauty by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
The girl is ok.

1 Like

Re: Is Your Girlfriend This Cute? Then Post Her Pic To Rival This Rated10 Beauty by SUGARBEE(f): 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
You call that beautiful?? Oh please! kiss undecided
Re: Is Your Girlfriend This Cute? Then Post Her Pic To Rival This Rated10 Beauty by doublewisdom: 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
Camera simply caught her at the right time.

1 Like

Re: Is Your Girlfriend This Cute? Then Post Her Pic To Rival This Rated10 Beauty by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
wait lemme post mine
Re: Is Your Girlfriend This Cute? Then Post Her Pic To Rival This Rated10 Beauty by flawlesRebirth(f): 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
SHE IS FINE

2 Likes

Re: Is Your Girlfriend This Cute? Then Post Her Pic To Rival This Rated10 Beauty by Begonia(m): 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
Many nairaland guys don't have girlfriends. Most of them are lonely and frustated tongue
Yes, it's not too difficult to deduce grin

The girl is pretty. You all above me know it.

5 Likes

Re: Is Your Girlfriend This Cute? Then Post Her Pic To Rival This Rated10 Beauty by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
Begonia:
Many nairaland guys don't have girlfriends. Most of them are lonely and frustated tongue

Haha!
I'm single but definitely not lonely and frustrated.
You're are right tho'. cheesy
Re: Is Your Girlfriend This Cute? Then Post Her Pic To Rival This Rated10 Beauty by JoeCutie(m): 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
I'm coming, lemme goan ask her to Coman post herself here. grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Your Girlfriend This Cute? Then Post Her Pic To Rival This Rated10 Beauty by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
Begonia:

gringringrin
Re: Is Your Girlfriend This Cute? Then Post Her Pic To Rival This Rated10 Beauty by DonaldGenes(m): 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
SHE IS FINE
Lmao! At Your Signature. You must be so funny
Re: Is Your Girlfriend This Cute? Then Post Her Pic To Rival This Rated10 Beauty by DonaldGenes(m): 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
Begonia:

hmmmmmmph! So, you qo about researchinq who and who got no Girlfriend?
Re: Is Your Girlfriend This Cute? Then Post Her Pic To Rival This Rated10 Beauty by grad2012(f): 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
Yimu
Re: Is Your Girlfriend This Cute? Then Post Her Pic To Rival This Rated10 Beauty by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
grad2012:
Yimu
You never reach to change this your dp?
Re: Is Your Girlfriend This Cute? Then Post Her Pic To Rival This Rated10 Beauty by pweetychyka(f): 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
But OP u must be a bad niqqur ooooo grin grin u want to indirectly spoil all dis dudes ruins on nairaland grin?

Dat minutes wen anoda guy post ur gf's pics on nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Is Your Girlfriend This Cute? Then Post Her Pic To Rival This Rated10 Beauty by Begonia(m): 7:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
DonaldGenes:

hmmmmmmph! So, you qo about researchinq who and who got no Girlfriend?
Lol! Wouldn't that be crazy?
Kind of stalker-ish.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend This Cute? Then Post Her Pic To Rival This Rated10 Beauty by DonaldGenes(m): 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
Begonia:
Lol! Wouldn't that be crazy? Kind of stalker-ish.
Do you even have yourself a Boyfriend? A decent One at that?
Re: Is Your Girlfriend This Cute? Then Post Her Pic To Rival This Rated10 Beauty by flawlesRebirth(f): 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Lmao! At Your Signature. You must be so funny
.EHHH...DAHS JUST THE TRUTH
Re: Is Your Girlfriend This Cute? Then Post Her Pic To Rival This Rated10 Beauty by grad2012(f): 7:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
blublahd:

You never reach to change this your dp?
abeg kon help me change am nah
Re: Is Your Girlfriend This Cute? Then Post Her Pic To Rival This Rated10 Beauty by danbrowndmf(m): 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
SUGARBEE:
so that girl is not beautiful enough or ur just joking?
Re: Is Your Girlfriend This Cute? Then Post Her Pic To Rival This Rated10 Beauty by Begonia(m): 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Do you even have yourself a Boyfriend? A decent One at that?
What's this?
My comment wasn't to be taken too seriously but I guess it hit home.. at least for you.

And yes, he's more than a boyfriend. He's very respectable too cool
Re: Is Your Girlfriend This Cute? Then Post Her Pic To Rival This Rated10 Beauty by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
grad2012:
abeg kon help me change am nah
You want tell me say your papa waste the money e take send you go school?

Re: Is Your Girlfriend This Cute? Then Post Her Pic To Rival This Rated10 Beauty by grad2012(f): 8:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
blublahd:

You want tell me say your papa waste the money e take send you go school?
wat are u saying?pls I beg u don't quote me again pls.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend This Cute? Then Post Her Pic To Rival This Rated10 Beauty by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
grad2012:
wat are u saying?pls I beg u don't quote me again pls.

Re: Is Your Girlfriend This Cute? Then Post Her Pic To Rival This Rated10 Beauty by joliyp(f): 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
WIT DS PIC I STIL HV HOPE
Re: Is Your Girlfriend This Cute? Then Post Her Pic To Rival This Rated10 Beauty by Ayt27(m): 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
I'm looking @ this girl like she's water and I'm thirsty.

But then again, I wouldn't know if I'll be thirsty when I see her first thing in the morning after she wakes up.

1 Like

Re: Is Your Girlfriend This Cute? Then Post Her Pic To Rival This Rated10 Beauty by Ayt27(m): 8:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Lol sister, this girl no fine reach, shay na until dem write Fine art for hin head?
Re: Is Your Girlfriend This Cute? Then Post Her Pic To Rival This Rated10 Beauty by Sunkyphil(m): 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
andyblaze is back where av u been we missing ur stupidiy postes

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Last Did U Hear This From A Lady? / Please Advice Me! My Husband’s Big P*nis Is Killing Me It’s About 9 Inches / I Need Urgent Help On How To Prepare Ogbono Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.