Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,550 members, 7,850,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:21 AM

How Do You Convince A Lady In Love The Relationship Cannot Work - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Convince A Lady In Love The Relationship Cannot Work (671 Views)

How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? / How Do I Convince A Lady That Is A Soldier For A Relationship Without Problem / How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Convince A Lady In Love The Relationship Cannot Work by Highcuerayte: 7:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hi guys, a friend of mine has been having sleepless night despite the weather. The reason being as told by him to me today was her best friend who happened to be a female. We were all friends from the outset but these two were exceptionally close. I once asked my friend if any string were attached he said none.

The issue now is this girl is in love with him; crazily in love him and my guy is in a long distance relationship with one girl like that. So, nairalanders, how can he convince her the relationship can't work?

Lalasticlala help man pikin
Re: How Do You Convince A Lady In Love The Relationship Cannot Work by Vision4God: 7:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ds ur write up isn't too clear
Re: How Do You Convince A Lady In Love The Relationship Cannot Work by sauceTDA(m): 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
Simple. He should start given her less attention. Buh e no easy tho, convincing a girl that's in love when they love they love...I have a close friend like that...hin don overly fvck this girl nd the girl knw say the relationship no fit work.. Goodluck
Re: How Do You Convince A Lady In Love The Relationship Cannot Work by Highcuerayte: 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
Vision4God:
Ds ur write up isn't too clear
edited sir

1 Like

Re: How Do You Convince A Lady In Love The Relationship Cannot Work by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
So what is the problem gannnnn
Op rewrite that thing abeg .. So we can comment ..

Abi nah only no get wetin op dey talk . sad
Re: How Do You Convince A Lady In Love The Relationship Cannot Work by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ur guy have entered one chance cos it's most time difficult for a lady to leave the guy she's in love with
Re: How Do You Convince A Lady In Love The Relationship Cannot Work by Pizzy01(m): 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
Embarrass her publicly, particularly in the presence of her friends. Be rest assured, her friends (girls) will take it up from there...

(1) (Reply)

Merry Christmas To All Romancelamders / Caption This Photo Of This Kpako Student...photo / Is Marriage Proposal Necessary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.