Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? (5334 Views)

Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? by Bibble: 7:49pm On May 10, 2018
There's this girl I've been seeing around for a while now and she's really pretty. I liked her the first day I saw her and I got to know her and we became friends.

We've become really close of recent to the extent that everyone thinks she's my babe. We've become partners of sorts and she calls me everyday.

Now, I know the kind of person she is and I didn't want to waste my time carrying the illusion on my mind thinking she's become mine so I spoke to her concerning how I felt towards her. I poured my feelings to her and she told me that she had heard, we hugged and departed. That night, I sent her a love message.

The next day, we met and I reminded her to tell me her response regarding what we discussed the previous night. She told me her answer is no and nothing can happen between us. I was surprised by her answer but I didn't allow her see it. I tried making some jokes about her not saying it from her mind but she said she was really serious and meant what she said, that she can't date me.

I don't know what to do now, I really like this girl and I think I have one last shot at convincing her in why she should accept me and why I'm perfect for her. She was saying something about everything being too fast because this is our second week of being close together like we are now. I refuse to believe that's the case.

Please, I need help. How do I convince her to be mine? What words do I say now at this stage that would make her rethink her decision? Thank you guys..

I'm meeting her this night and I think tonight is the last audience she would grant me before our relationship goes awkward.. Help a brother.. Time is of essence!
Re: How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? by IamPlato(m): 7:50pm On May 10, 2018

She Said No Na. Leave Her Alone. Na By Force?

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? by Bibble: 7:54pm On May 10, 2018
IamPlato:

I can't leave her alone.. That's not even an option
Re: How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 10, 2018
Buy her ASSURANCE

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? by troublemakea(m): 7:56pm On May 10, 2018
sheyb I been begging u nor wan gree
you saw me talking to tolani
so you talk say here nor be human being ahhan say you nor wan gree

chorus: so i'm here with here with the girl wey dem like to party I can move somebody (2x) I say move it to the leftt to the right, move it to the leeft to the right (2x)

funke adekunle , dolapo n yetunde me embrace go away me and the girl dem 1 2 3.
I said now i'm here n I dont care, I gat my hands in the air n wid my dollars will disapear ee i'm missing ur life n I hope that it's alright.

listen to burna boy op n forget ur sorrow

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 10, 2018
You should act like you're not interested in her or her friendship, reduce the way you call her and shower attention on her. Then maybe she'll notice what she is missing by not having you in her life and accept the proposal.

But if you try everything you can and she still doesn't accept, you let her be. Maybe you are not her ideal man or there's a better girl for you that you're still overlooking.

smiley smiley

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? by xynerise: 7:56pm On May 10, 2018
Bibble:

Dust it off and try again....
Re: How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? by IamPlato(m): 7:58pm On May 10, 2018
Bibble:

She Said No Doesnt Mean It The End Of The Line...

Pull Back, Replan...

Up Your Game And Try Again... Be Smarter
Re: How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 10, 2018
Ameeboh:
You should act like you're not interested in her or her friendship, reduce the way you call her and shower attention on her. Then maybe she'll notice what she is missing by not having you in her life and accept the proposal.

But if you try everything you can and she still doesn't accept, you let her be. Maybe you are not her ideal man or there's a better girl for you that you're still overlooking.

smiley smiley

Hee, if it worked on you it may not work on that ladies. What of buying you ASSURANCE?
Re: How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? by Bibble: 8:01pm On May 10, 2018
Ameeboh:

smiley smiley

I'm thinking of doing this but after I tell her everything I have to say this night. If she still declines, I'll just pull back from her and act like I'm not interested anymore.. Thanks
Re: How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? by GIDIBANKZ(m): 8:02pm On May 10, 2018
Lazy nigeria youth
Re: How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? by Bibble: 8:03pm On May 10, 2018
kaorama:
Buy her ASSURANCE

She's a very independent person and doesn't take gifts.. The only thing she has successfully collected from me after lots of insisting is sweets.. Nothing else.. Not even the card she uses to call me everyday..
Re: How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? by northvietnam(m): 8:04pm On May 10, 2018
Bibble:

Lolzzzz...
ok na carry her mattaaa for head like gala naaa...
Re: How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? by troublemakea(m): 8:05pm On May 10, 2018
Bibble:

okay use ur bible and pray grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? by Bibble: 8:06pm On May 10, 2018
IamPlato:

She Said No Doesnt Mean It The End Of The Line...

Pull Back, Replan...

Up Your Game And Try Again... Be Smarter

Hmmm.. Okay.. I'll try
Re: How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 10, 2018
Bibble:

She's a very independent person and doesn't take gifts.. The only thing she has successfully collected from me after lots of insisting is sweets.. Nothing else.. Not even the card she uses to call me everyday..

Lol laughing in Swahili. Maybe you have her Tokumbo ASSURANCE
Re: How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? by mhisbliss(f): 8:08pm On May 10, 2018
grin juju
Re: How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? by SoapQueen(f): 8:09pm On May 10, 2018
Bibble:
There's this girl I've been seeing around for a while now and she's really pretty. I liked her the first day I saw her and I got to know her and we became friends.

We've become really close of recent to the extent that everyone thinks she's my babe. We've become partners of sorts and she calls me everyday.

Now, I know the kind of person she is and I didn't want to waste my time carrying the illusion on my mind thinking she's become mine so I spoke to her concerning how I felt towards her. I poured my feelings to her and she told me that she had heard, we hugged and departed. That night, I sent her a love message.

The next day, we met and I reminded her to tell me her response regarding what we discussed the previous night. She told me her answer is no and nothing can happen between us. I was surprised by her answer but I didn't allow her see it. I tried making some jokes about her not saying it from her mind but she said she was really serious and meant what she said, that she can't date me.

I don't know what to do now, I really like this girl and I think I have one last shot at convincing her in why she should accept me and why I'm perfect for her. She was saying something about everything being too fast because this is our second week of being close together like we are now. I refuse to believe that's the case.

Please, I need help. How do I convince her to be mine? What words do I say now at this stage that would make her rethink her decision? Thank you guys..

I'm meeting her this night and I think tonight is the last audience she would grant me before our relationship goes awkward.. Help a brother.. Time is of essence!

Stop pressurizing her. Stop pressurizing yourself. You are acting too obsessed and it will scare her. Men that are quick to "fall in love " are those that "fall out of love" quickly.

Free the girl.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 10, 2018
kaorama:

Hee, if it worked on you it may not work on that ladies. What of buying you ASSURANCE?

Lol, you should know, not every one wants assurance that can be bought.
Re: How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 10, 2018
Bibble:

I'm thinking of doing this but after I tell her everything I have to say this night. If she still declines, I'll just pull back from her and act like I'm not interested anymore.. Thanks

Welcome.

I hope everything works out for you. But if it doesn't, I hope a better person comes soon.

smiley
Re: How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 10, 2018
Bibble:

What's the rush bra.. Your acting too desperate and most girls see that as being needy and shiit.

Infact, cancel your meet up with her tonight, give some excuse and try keeping your distance for a while.

1 Like

IamPlato:

i tire for am oocheesy
Re: How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? by Lalas247(f): 8:20pm On May 10, 2018
mhisbliss:
grin juju
last last ...
when she says No that's the only option ... or grow a beard

Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? by Lalas247(f): 8:21pm On May 10, 2018
IamZod:

What's the rush bra.. Your acting too desperate and most girls see that as being needy and shiit.

Infact, cancel your meet up with her tonight, give some excuse and try keeping your distance for a while.
doesn't work... that's what she even wants .

don't get it twisted ..
Re: How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 10, 2018
Lalas247:

doesn't work... that's what she even wants .

don't get it twisted ..
The attention right?
That's why he has to starve her a little of it.
Re: How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? by Lalas247(f): 8:24pm On May 10, 2018
IamZod:

The attention right?
That's why he has to starve her a little of it.
keep starving till she marry ... cheesy
u never jam serious bae... no means no
Re: How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 10, 2018
Lalas247:

keep starving till she marry ... cheesy
u never jam serious bae... no means no
That one na for her pocket na grin
Abi na only she dey d world. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 10, 2018
Ameeboh:

Lol, you should know, not every one wants assurance that can be bought.

Yes o. Some ASSURANCES are in the mind. I believe that one self cost pass
Re: How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? by 360great(m): 8:28pm On May 10, 2018
Guy go hustle well...by d time u are made .she will definitely accept you

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? by mhisbliss(f): 8:28pm On May 10, 2018
Lalas247:

last last ...
when she says No that's the only option ... or grow a beard

Shalom
When i say no outrightly its only juju that can make me change my mind cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? by Lalas247(f): 8:30pm On May 10, 2018
mhisbliss:
When i say no outrightly its only juju that can make me change my mind cheesy

expensive juju
that one you bring lion head and all sorts grin
guys sha .. can you imagine ..
Re: How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? by Lalas247(f): 8:31pm On May 10, 2018
IamZod:

That one na for her pocket na grin
Abi na only she dey d world. lol
oya tell op before he dies young....
plenty girls everywhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happened After The Cute Babe I Met In Bank Followed Me Home / Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup. / I Want To Rant (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.