Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Does He Really Deserve Your Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does He Really Deserve Your Love? (407 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! / Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does He Really Deserve Your Love? by sirjolly4eva: 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
He beats her blue black on Thursday morning, beats her red on Friday night, it spills into Saturday, beats her green-black beyond recognition that she wears an extra make-up to cover up in church on
Sunday.
And this is the trend for this couple.
Yet she says, "I can never leave my husband even though he treats me like a slave."
Well wisdom demands that you separate yourself physically from this abusive marriage before he harms you beyond repair or kill you. This doesn't mean you should divorce him, what it means is that you leave the house for some time and let some people go talk to your hubby while you prayerfully wait on God.

One of the problems we have is that some men do understand that they were created to dominate, to have authority and to be the leader. Sadly what they fail to understand is that they are to be godly in all their actions. As a result many of these men lord themselves over women. You often hear them say, "don't you know i am in charge, you don't have a say in this.
I make the rules". They starve women of the
respect due to them, they beat , rape, and abuse women as if they are slaves.
Men must understand that women are not less in value. That they are women doesn't make them of less spiritual essence, they are only different in
function.

Women are to be treated right, loved
unconditionally,protected from harm or danger, and made to be queen who sits on the adjacent throne.
Undoubtedly most men believe they are kings, but if we truly are shouldn't we treat our women like queens?

As men, we must deal with our authority issues less we go around bullying our way through in the
home.
Say "NO" to domestic abuse.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Do you need advice on your relationship.?
Are you tired of your present relationship or you
are being faced with some challenges that is really
pressing to you?
If yes, send RG to +2348030571613 or drop your
number here to be added to a relationship group
on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Lol Whites Are Always Love Freaks / He Is Always Busy Now / Jez Like My DP For No Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.