Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Relationship Advice Needed Urgently!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Advice Needed Urgently!! (1038 Views)

Relationship Advice Needed / Help!!! Relationship Advice Needed. / Relationship Advice For 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Advice Needed Urgently!! by uniquelycool: 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Urgently!! by obiorathesubtle: 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
My advice.. Break up with him.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Urgently!! by Erukumakanaki: 8:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
Tell us the truth babe, this guy don kpansh u tire or maybe he found something not nice about u angry
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Urgently!! by amtaken(f): 8:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
Have you guys become intimate or not?

Answer me sincerely before I can advise you.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Needed Urgently!! by uniquelycool: 8:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Tell us the truth babe, this guy don kpansh u tire or maybe he found something not nice about ou angry
Hmmm....if he found out something not nice about me, why can't he tell me?? His attitude is really surprising me.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Urgently!! by uniquelycool: 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
amtaken:
Have you guys become intimate or not?

Answer me sincerely before I can advise you.
yes
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Urgently!! by ivyT(f): 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
And after u stopped the calls and texts,what did he say /react to that.
If there is indifference from his end,bae,abeg carry waka_
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Urgently!! by Kayoski(m): 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ur condition isn't new...

It happens in 99.9% of relationships..
It even happens in our private life's " when you something newly ,you cherish it like kilode ,but with time it tends to lose value in ur eyes"..

ur relationship has lost the initial spark,its very normal .. but if u still cherish the relationship or if ur bf still does,u guys have to add spice to the relationship...

Go to new places,in short spend more time together alone ...

I recommend u ask ur bf if he still cherishes the relationship, and if he says yes, tell him to revive it..

its too early to talk about breakup...but u seem to me that u ain't into this guy that Much,like ur just passing time with him...
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Urgently!! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
He does not truly fancy you
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Urgently!! by Erukumakanaki: 8:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
uniquelycool:
Hmmm....if he found out something not nice about me, why can't he tell me?? His attitude is really surprising me.
Maybe he has Alotta options, so he isnt really bothered if you're acting up cheesy
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Urgently!! by uniquelycool: 8:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
ivyT:
And after u stopped the calls and texts,what did he say /react to that.

If there is indifference from his end,bae,abeg carry waka_
I called this evening... but I wanna completely stop the calls and pings as from now(today)
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Urgently!! by uniquelycool: 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
If it's before, when he closes from work or he's about leaving the office, he'll tell me...and even recently I notice dat he replies my pings late and misses my call,but he'll call back apologizing saying he was busy with work stuffs..
I have to stop calling and pinging.. if that's gonna be the end of the relationship, then it's fine..
Wat do u think?
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Urgently!! by DonX001: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
You probably gave him a really hard time when he was toasting you, ...and now he's just recuperating from all the hard work he did during the toasting period.
As that joke goes......have you ever seen a president campaigning after winning elections?? grin
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Urgently!! by uniquelycool: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
Kayoski:
Ur condition isn't new...

It happens in 99.9% of relationships..
It even happens in our private life's " when you something newly ,you cherish it like kilode ,but with time it tends to lose value in ur eyes"..

ur relationship has lost the initial spark,its very normal .. but if u still cherish the relationship or if ur bf still does,u guys have to add spice to the relationship...

Go to new places,in short spend more time together alone ...

I recommend u ask ur bf if he still cherishes the relationship, and if he says yes, tell him to revive it..

its too early to talk about breakup...but u seem to me that u ain't into this guy that Much,like ur just passing time with him...
I can't ask him if he cherishes the relationship... he's the man...I don't wanna start sounding like I'm desperate.. I'm just surprised at his attitude... I wasn't even interested initially but I decided to give it a try and I'm getting along well..then he begins to act weird...I'm not passing time with him,that's why I brought the issue here for advices..

How do u mean it's too early to talk about breakup?.he's not acting right..wat could be the problem?
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Urgently!! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
Op just let him go
I experienced such too
It's best to just cut all ties nd move on
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Urgently!! by uniquelycool: 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
DonX001:
You probably gave him a really hard time when he was toasting you, ...and now he's just recuperating from all the hard work he did during the toasting period.
As that joke goes......have you ever seen a president campaigning after winning elections?? grin
Loll..yes, I know I gave him a hard time..but the attitude isn't nice..
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Urgently!! by amtaken(f): 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
uniquelycool:
yes

He's obviously a player who derives joy in 'conquering' females and 'devouring' them.

Trust me he's not worth your time.

Block him out of your mind COMPLETELY and severe all contacts with him.

Next time study a man carefully before giving your heart/body to him.

Many male hoes around now.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Urgently!! by uniquelycool: 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
amtaken:

He's obviously a player who derives joy in 'conquering' females and 'devouring' them.

Trust me he's not worth your time.

Block him out of your mind COMPLETELY and severe all contacts with him.

Next time study a man carefully before giving your heart/body to him.

Many male hoes around now.
thank u very much...God bless!

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Needed Urgently!! by uniquelycool: 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Op just let him go

I experienced such too

It's best to just cut all ties nd move on
thanks..
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Urgently!! by Kayoski(m): 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
uniquelycool:
I can't ask him if he cherishes the relationship... he's the man...I don't wanna start sounding like I'm desperate.. I'm just surprised at his attitude... I wasn't even interested initially but I decided to give it a try and I'm getting along well..then he begins to act weird...I'm not passing time with him,that's why I brought the issue here for advices..

How do u mean it's too early to talk about breakup?.he's not acting right..wat could be the problem?
something isn't right here..maybe he's just with u for the sex..
This happens when the purpose for a relationship isn't clearly outlined...

maybe u should cut communications for a while,and let's see what happens from der...

when he responds, weigh it and if u feel u can't continue, take a bow.. so u don't waste time with a man,when there are many out there who only wish they can be with u...
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Urgently!! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
uniquelycool:
thanks..
U r welcome dear
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Urgently!! by amtaken(f): 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
You too dear.
uniquelycool:
thank u very much...God bless!
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Urgently!! by uniquelycool: 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
Kayoski:

something isn't right here..maybe he's just with u for the sex..
This happens when the purpose for a relationship isn't clearly outlined...

maybe u should cut communications for a while,and let's see what happens from der...

when he responds, weigh it and if u feel u can't continue, take a bow.. so u don't waste time with a man,when there are many out there who only wish they can be with u...
okay..thanks

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Needed Urgently!! by DonX001: 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
uniquelycool:

Well, you've got your answer right there.
The guy's just like me.....if you give me loads of bullshit while toasting you and I choose to persevere (which I hardly ever do), when I eventually hit the jackpot, I'm sure gonna treat you like shitt.

For such guys, it's either you say no and continue saying no forever, or you don't give him bullshyte when he's toasting.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Urgently!! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
uniquelycool:
its your fault now, is just how it happens. Thats the after effect of playing hard to get dear, next time dont do that ok. Its in our psych to kick back after being stressed during the hunt or even bounce. If u really did him hard then forget the relationship if not then it might be another thing. 2015 hard to get aint shitt.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Urgently!! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
DonX001:

Well, you've got your answer right there.
The guy's just like me.....if you give me loads of bullshit while toasting you and I choose to persevere (which I hardly ever do), when I eventually hit the jackpot, I'm sure gonna treat you like shitt.

For such guys, it's either you say no and continue saying no forever, or you don't give him bullshyte when he's toasting.
guess we got the same ish for hard to get lil babies.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Urgently!! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
He is a player babe. You have to be smart to play him too but u made a mistake. It's just a month for Christ's sake! Why did u have sex with him in such a short period? The way guys are wired, he will tink dats how u give in easily to oda guys.
Be bold to give him some break, don't call or ping him and when he does don't make him feel wanted/needed until he realises his mistake(that is if he's really interested in u). Time is too short 2 spend wit d rong person.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Urgently!! by jmaxjohn(m): 8:58am On Dec 24, 2015
All dis bitter gals advising u sha. Well, dey may b ryt. He's conquered u nd moved on. I'm sorry.
A honest guy talking here!
But don't worry, he'll b baq wen he needs sex, dats wen u gotta turn d tables around nd tell him ure nt interested. Try d cat-string theory.
Cats love to play with strings, or a ball of yarn. If u just give dem d string, dey lose interest.
But if u push nd pull, that is, giv dem a little part of d string nd take it away, their interest will remain
He's d cat, ur pvssy z d string. Wen he's baq 4 d string, don't giv him, tell him ure nt interested. But tease him like u r, nd den end d pre-intimacy.
Galz hv more emotional control, so this will b easy 4 u.
It shd reset his brain in no time, dats if u still want dat cat.

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo........do Or DIE Affairs / I Jump High Fence Yesta Day / Pls Guys Lets Reason Together. We Are Smarter Than This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.