Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Help!!! Relationship Advice Needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! Relationship Advice Needed. (2382 Views)

In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. / Relationship Advice Needed / Relationship Advice For 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Relationship Advice Needed. by whogoesthere: 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
Hi folks,
I need matured advice on my relationship as to whether I should move on or try to salvage the situation.

I met my girlfriend in the year 2013 while serving in Zamfara state. I'm Yoruba while she's igbo. We actually met in our church student fellowship, one thing led to the other and we started dating. Throughout my service year, I would say we had an averagely smooth relationship. After service, I left for my base in Kogi state, with a promise to return as soon as I secure a job. As God would have it I secured a job with a multinational company 7 months after. 3 months after I started working I traveled to see her, I spent 2 days on the road, I didn't inform any of my family members about my trip because at that time, I had not informed them about her. She also didn't inform anyone about me.

I spent about 2 days with her, another 2 days on the road back to my base in Akwa Ibom. About 2 months after, She told another igbo woman who wanted her for her son about me, the woman reported to her mum. My babe's mum 'blew hot' calling everyone that her daughter want to 'finish' her by marrying a Yoruba guy, everyone started talking to her, she kept feeding me with details but i guess she couldn't take it anymore she said I should give her some time, I pleaded but my plea fell on deaf ears, long story short, we broke up. I was so heartbroken cause I really love her.

After about 3 weeks she sent me a text saying I claim to love her but I could easily forget her just because of a slight challenge, I tried to explain that I did that so I could move on too just like her, anyways to cut it short, we made up again. However, her attitude began to change, she started becoming cold, if I don't call, she won't, and whenever I point it out, she would say I complain too much.
Her hot and cold attitude continued, one moment she's professing absolute love for me, the other moment she's just indifferent. The situation got worse that one sunday after service she called that she's no longer interested, I told her its ok and wished her well. We occasionally exchanged pleasantries on Whatsapp, she even sent me greetings sms to check up on me twice or so, we made up again after a while, she said she couldnt get any other guy like me.

I traveled by air to see her February this year, spent about 3 days then returned. When I returned She told me on whatsapp that she thought I would make love to her (all this while we haven't done that 'cause I wanted to wait till after Wedding, however, we've done everyother thing except the main act), I told her when I come next I would.
Recently, after much persuasion, she started confessing about various guys she's been involved with, even married men she claim none of them had carnal knowledge of her that I can confirm myself if I want, that she's still a virgin, but said one of these guys fingered her, even MouthAction........I am confused, I don't know what to do, I discovered she is easily swayed by guys, and it's as if she enjoys the attention from men, this is someone who is an usher in the church..............she's in her final year in school.

This is my plight guys I love this girl, but I can't cope with a cheating spouse, I asked her, if i make love to her now and disvirgin her, I'm far away, can she promise she won't give it to another guy, she said will try but can't promise.

I'm thinking of traveling to see her just to disvirgin her(reward for all my labour, because I don't think I can marry her again, but is it worth it? 2 days on the road just because of that) or should I just call it quit over the phone?

Please matured, responsible advice abeg, No insults.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Relationship Advice Needed. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
"I asked her, if i make love to her now and disvirgin her, I'm far away, can she promise she won't give it to another guy, she said will try but can't promise."

After reading the emboldened.....

I can't help.....but weep for Op!....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Relationship Advice Needed. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
smiley
Re: Help!!! Relationship Advice Needed. by emeijeh(m): 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
Brother Dotun, i m sure you are a member of the prayer warrior group, and Sister Ify is an usher.
Why do u guys wanna fornicate? Is it not against your chtistian faith?

Pls desist.
But did you say mouth action ?
All these ushers sef.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Relationship Advice Needed. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
it will be a waste of time advising the Op
from the story line he sounds
so primitive

the Igbo lady is too smart for you, you're
not her match in any way and it will be
too late before you come back to your
senses

you are not just her side nigga but
also a zombie..you did not tell us how
much this your imaginary virgin girlfriend
has cost you...eeh. it will be safe to say
you are a sophisticated maga

later you'll claim a lady broke your heart
wile you're the one who acted childishly
I'm sure you're busy wiring money into
her account wile she enjoys her self with
real men

by the way, why did you register a new
moniker....or your one of those Igbo
bashers but always running after their
ladies

don't worry she will teach you a lesson
on their behalf then you'll know that law of
karma is real

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Relationship Advice Needed. by AfroKnight: 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
You want to deflower her as a reward for what? Your tenacity? You are funny o.

She is cheating on you and you are swallowing her excuses. I wonder if you're ready for the truth.

On the day you decide to sleep with her, you won't find any blood. That's when she will give you the convenient excuse that not all virgins bleed when deflowered (which is true, by the way). You will swallow this excuse as well, hook, line and sinker.

She confessed her affairs with married men and still claims to be a virgin? And you believe that? Look bro, when a married man has an affair with a single girl, believe me, he is not out to be a gentleman lover. It is simply about sex. Lovey dovey is reserved for his wife. Side chick is to warm his bed.

If you still want her, at least you should know that you're not getting a virgin. She probably knows how much this means to you that's why she's playing the virgin card. Know what you're getting into.

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! Relationship Advice Needed. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
From personal experience, Never believe any girl that tells you she's a virgin until you've confirmed it yourself.

My ex even went as far as acting like she's a virgin by tightening her v spot(I don't know how she managed to do that) until I trusted it with force when she lost her concentration on her acting scene and guess what, there was no single trace of blood on my bedsheet.

To the main issue: I think your girl already has someone else and she's confuse on who to choose between the two of you and that's why she's unstable in the relationship. If she truly loves you, she won't allow advice based on ethnicity to be a problem to the relationship.

Advice: start searching for another girl while you keep playing along with this unstable one(but please, try and shine her honey pot this time). She no even know say husband scarce self.
Re: Help!!! Relationship Advice Needed. by donbenedict(m): 10:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
Lwkmd. Someone fingered her.

And she told u she is still a virgin.

And even she was given mouth action ontop grin

And u stvpidly believed. Chei.

Oya come leme tear u some serious slap.
Re: Help!!! Relationship Advice Needed. by FvckShiT(m): 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
I can't fücking bliv what am reading....

Cos a guy can't be that fucking weak undecided

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! Relationship Advice Needed. by whogoesthere: 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
carmag:
it will be a waste of time advising the Op
from the story line he sounds
so primitive

the Igbo lady is too smart for you, you're
not her match in any way and it will be
too late before you come back to your
senses

you are not just her side nigga but
also a zombie..you did not tell us how
much this your imaginary virgin girlfriend
has cost you

by the way, why did you register a new
moniker....or your one of those Igbo
bashers but always running after their
ladies

don't worry she will teach you a lesson
on our behalf then you'll know that law of
karma is real
Sir, she's not too smart for me, I just loved her, I've heard various occasions to hit the honey pot I just purposely refused to.

I registered under a different moniker anonymity sake.
Re: Help!!! Relationship Advice Needed. by whogoesthere: 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
AfroKnight:

She is cheating on you and you are swallowing her excuses. I wonder if you're ready for the truth.

On the day you decide to sleep with her, you won't find any blood. That's when she will give you the convenient excuse that not all virgins bleed when deflowered (which is true, by the way). You will swallow this excuse as well, hook, line and sinker.

She confessed her affairs with married men and still claims to be a virgin? And you believe that? Look bro, when a married man has an affair with a single girl, believe me, he is not out to be a gentleman lover. It is simply about sex. Lovey dovey is reserved for his wife. Side chick is to warm his bed.

If you still want her, at least you should know that you're not getting a virgin. She probably knows how much this means to you that's why she's playing the virgin card. Know what you're getting into.
Thanks for the advice
Re: Help!!! Relationship Advice Needed. by whogoesthere: 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
AfroKnight:

Thanks
Re: Help!!! Relationship Advice Needed. by whogoesthere: 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
FvckShiT:
I can't fücking bliv what am reading....

Cos a guy can't be that fucking weak undecided
I'm not weak I just love her dearly.
Re: Help!!! Relationship Advice Needed. by Hillzy(m): 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
donbenedict:
Lwkmd. Someone fingered her.

And she told u she is still a virgin.

And even she was given mouth action ontop grin

And u stvpidly believed. Chei.

Oya come leme tear u some serious slap.
Serioulsy after u slap am me self go give am my own. Bae way don dey collect finger n mouthaction watin com be shining for her side, op I want make u enter her na then u go no say lagos ibadan express way no wide at all
Re: Help!!! Relationship Advice Needed. by whogoesthere: 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
wizzyrich:
From personal experience, Never believe any girl that tells you she's a virgin until you've confirmed it yourself.

My ex even went as far as acting like she's a virgin by tightening her v spot(I don't know how she managed to do that) until I trusted it with force when she lost her concentration on her acting scene and guess what, there was no single trace of blood on my bedsheet.

To the main issue: I think your girl already has someone else and she's confuse on who to choose between the two of you and that's why she's unstable in the relationship. If she truly loves you, she won't allow advice based on ethnicity to be a problem to the relationship.

Advice: start searching for another girl while you keep playing along with this unstable one(but please, try and shine her honey pot this time). She no even know say husband scarce self.
thanks
Re: Help!!! Relationship Advice Needed. by donbenedict(m): 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
Hillzy:

Serioulsy after u slap am me self go give am my own. Bae way don dey collect finger n mouthaction watin com be shining for her side, op I want make u enter her na then u go no say lagos ibadan express way no wide at all
but d guy dey silly sha. Travel for two days just to fvck woman.. isn't Dat d height of foolishness
Re: Help!!! Relationship Advice Needed. by FvckShiT(m): 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2016
whogoesthere:

She isn't a fücking virgin

She just fücking told you what you wanted to hear....
Re: Help!!! Relationship Advice Needed. by AccidentalGenius: 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
Fvckboys everywhere. Move on and stop behaving like a..... Well, like a little b!tch
Re: Help!!! Relationship Advice Needed. by Hillzy(m): 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
donbenedict:
but d guy dey silly sha. Travel for two days just to fvck woman.. isn't Dat d height of foolishness
Just imagin o, for this 9ja road way peace mass transport don send so many innocent soul go d great beyond

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Relationship Advice Needed. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
whogoesthere:
nobody will admit he is weak but in your
case that is a sign of weakness

if I couldn't bleep a lady on our first date,..
it will be nearly...second date becomes
inevitable...with this strategy you save
yourself from exploitation

90% of nija ladies possess exploration
tendencies, so the faster you bleep
them the cheaper they become
Re: Help!!! Relationship Advice Needed. by VampireeM(f): 12:07am On Aug 21, 2016
She claims she is a virgin and she is already cheating on you by giving and receiving blowjobs and fingeringgs from other men, even married ones!.. sincerely for a guy to have that level of intimacy with a gal, it means there romance has gone to a deeper level which makes her no different from a whorre. Finggering alone can tear the hymen and God knows how many fingers has gone through that hole. Damn! I'm sorry OP, you ve been scammed and I think its time for you to ignore her. Infact dont have sex with her just take it as a bad investment cause who knows if she aint having an infection already.
She is one of those gals putting other virgin females in bad light.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Relationship Advice Needed. by 2dice01: 12:45am On Aug 21, 2016
bad market... na only 9ja bae no go use jazz but get client/maga pass babalawo
Re: Help!!! Relationship Advice Needed. by ststyreal(f): 1:17am On Aug 21, 2016
whogoesthere:
Sir, she's not too smart for me, I just loved her, I've heard various occasions to hit the honey pot I just purposely refused to.

I registered under a different moniker anonymity sake.
Abeg, bone this girlfriend of yours, see, if you seriously want to settle down now with a decent lady and a committed christain too, have got a friend like a sister. She is 33 years of age now, ibo also, speaks yoruba fluetly and I can bet u with all that I have that she is still a virgin but she is AS, so if u are interested u can get in touch with me because i dislike girls who doesnt know what they need. From all you have tabled down here, u seems to be a nice guy and that is y am recommending this my friend to you, because na beta guy i want make she marry. while this your lovergirl is enjoying herself with some other guys, u are here lamenting in pain and confusion. This your girl no no say, some ladies dey church 24/7 dey pray for a guy to say hiiiiii alone, naim she come dey do u turn turn. Abeg free that girl because she has got a lot of guys asking her out. Try another relationship please!!!!!
Re: Help!!! Relationship Advice Needed. by whogoesthere: 5:16am On Aug 21, 2016
VampireeM:
She claims she is a virgin and she is already cheating on you by giving and receiving blowjobs and fingeringgs from other men, even married ones!.. sincerely for a guy to have that level of intimacy with a gal, it means there romance has gone to a deeper level which makes her no different from a whorre. Finggering alone can tear the hymen and God knows how many fingers has gone through that hole. Damn! I'm sorry OP, you ve been scammed and I think its time for you to ignore her. Infact dont have sex with her just take it as a bad investment cause who knows if she aint having an infection already.
She is one of those gals putting other virgin females in bad light.
Thanks sister
Re: Help!!! Relationship Advice Needed. by whogoesthere: 5:18am On Aug 21, 2016
ststyreal:

Abeg, bone this girlfriend of yours, see, if you seriously want to settle down now with a decent lady and a committed christain too, have got a friend like a sister. She is 33 years of age now, ibo also, speaks yoruba fluetly and I can bet u with all that I have that she is still a virgin but she is AS, so if u are interested u can get in touch with me because i dislike girls who doesnt know what they need. From all you have tabled down here, u seems to be a nice guy and that is y am recommending this my friend to you, because na beta guy i want make she marry. while this your lovergirl is enjoying herself with some other guys, u are here lamenting in pain and confusion. This your girl no no say, some ladies dey church 24/7 dey pray for a guy to say hiiiiii alone, naim she come dey do u turn turn. Abeg free that girl because she has got a lot of guys asking her out. Try another relationship please!!!!!
Thanks for the advice and the offer my sister.
Re: Help!!! Relationship Advice Needed. by byvan03: 7:08am On Aug 21, 2016
I hope she isn't pregnant with another's child, inviting the nicest guy to take the fall. Use your head, anything can happen on the road in a two days journey . Your mission ain't worth the effort.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Relationship Advice Needed. by whogoesthere: 10:02am On Aug 21, 2016
byvan03:
I hope she isn't pregnant with another's child, inviting the nicest guy to take the fall. Use your head, anything can happen on the road in a two days journey . Your mission ain't worth the effort.
You're right.....Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Relationship Advice Needed. by schumastic(m): 10:03am On Aug 21, 2016
whogoesthere:
I asked her, if i make love to her now and disvirgin her, I'm far away, can she promise she won't give it to another guy, she said will try but can't promise.

I'm thinking of traveling to see her just to disvirgin her(reward for all my labour, because I don't think I can marry her again, but is it worth it? 2 days on the road just because of that) or should I just call it quit over the phone?

Thanks.
whogoesthere:
I asked her, if i make love to her now and disvirgin her, I'm far away, can she promise she won't give it to another guy, she said will try but can't promise.

Thanks.
whogoesthere:

Thanks.

after reading that part I kept aside the matured advice u seek for.
so your journey this time around is to go n disvirgin her? I pray n am very sure that place is open n wide open n wish i can see the look on your face.

you must be very foolish to ask her for such promise, what makes u think she has not been doing it, someone that is still in school n two days journey far away from you..body no b firewood or do u want curbweb to grow their..anyway the reason y she said a guy fingered her is to clear your doubt just incase no blood comes out.
bro get yourself another girl close to u shikena n if possible from your tribe to aviod stories like this.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Relationship Advice Needed. by whogoesthere: 10:59am On Aug 21, 2016
schumastic:
[b][/b]

so your journey this time around is to go n disvirgin her? I pray n am very sure that place is open n wide open n wish i can see the look on your face.

you must be very foolish to ask her for such promise, what makes u think she has not been doing it, someone that is still in school n two days journey far away from you..body no b firewood or do u want curbweb to grow their..anyway the reason y she said a guy fingered her is to clear your doubt just incase no blood comes out.
bro get yourself another girl close to u shikena n if possible from your tribe to aviod stories like this.
thanks
Re: Help!!! Relationship Advice Needed. by whogoesthere: 1:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
schumastic:
[b][/b]

You try, thank you
Re: Help!!! Relationship Advice Needed. by whogoesthere: 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
Thanks for your advice guys, I appreciate
Re: Help!!! Relationship Advice Needed. by Osinitu(m): 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
Dude move on.....obviously she has played you all along its past, it's of no use crying over spilt milk....all the best

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Female Nairalander To Put Preek Inside...he / Nigerian Girl Recounts How She Gave Her Exes Blessings And Grace Through Sex / Can A Penis Be Too Big For Your Vagina?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.