Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,666 members, 7,854,796 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

BBC Htalk: I Will Take Away Press Freedom If It Distracts My Government - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBC Htalk: I Will Take Away Press Freedom If It Distracts My Government - Buhari (3620 Views)

May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari / Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU / Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC Htalk: I Will Take Away Press Freedom If It Distracts My Government - Buhari by Arinze96(m): 2:54am On Dec 24, 2015
Hmmm!
Re: BBC Htalk: I Will Take Away Press Freedom If It Distracts My Government - Buhari by millhouse: 3:12am On Dec 24, 2015
Terrible
Re: BBC Htalk: I Will Take Away Press Freedom If It Distracts My Government - Buhari by Liftkid(m): 5:32am On Dec 24, 2015
In phyno's Voice onwebedi ife ifu. You guys have seen nothing
Re: BBC Htalk: I Will Take Away Press Freedom If It Distracts My Government - Buhari by amaechi1: 6:33am On Dec 24, 2015
Dear Mr James,

I must confess that I am highly disappointed with your post. In the bid to rubbish Mr President and deceive some Nigerians who jump at every publication, you ended up insulting yourself and did demonstrate your low level.

From the clip you posted that lasted for 59 sec, it was very clear that the moderator was asking Mr president concerning the decision he took as military junta. He did explain his reasons and why they took such decisions. I understand freedom of speech include speaking or posting nonsense, but most you post non sense. May I quickly inform you that Nigerians are enlighten that they use to be in the past except those which may include people like you posting non-sense that will never impact in the well being of the people.

My advice to you, restitute your ways, apologies to Nigerian and take it down from the platform. Don't join the bag wagon to bear false witness against one another.

Thank you and God bless.
Re: BBC Htalk: I Will Take Away Press Freedom If It Distracts My Government - Buhari by opiaoku: 6:35am On Dec 24, 2015
amaechi1:
Dear Mr James,

I must confess that I am highly disappointed with your post. In the bid to rubbish Mr President and deceive some Nigerians who jump at every publication, you ended up insulting yourself and did demonstrate your low level.

From the clip you posted that lasted for 59 sec, it was very clear that the moderator was asking Mr president concerning the decision he took as military junta. He did explain his reasons and why they took such decisions. I understand freedom of speech include speaking or posting nonsense, but most you post non sense. May I quickly inform you that Nigerians are enlighten that they use to be in the past except those which may include people like you posting non-sense that will never impact in the well being of the people.

My advice to you, restitute your ways, apologies to Nigerian and take it down from the platform. Don't join the bag wagon to bear false witness against one another.

Thank you and God bless.

cheesy

Re: BBC Htalk: I Will Take Away Press Freedom If It Distracts My Government - Buhari by salisy: 6:37am On Dec 24, 2015
Chai! Some wailers ate frantically stewpid, rushing at anything that tarnish the image of Bubu. The op said this is pre-election interview and u r all ranting as if PMB gave d interview just now.

Some people will definitely of HBP before 2019
Re: BBC Htalk: I Will Take Away Press Freedom If It Distracts My Government - Buhari by hottathanfire(m): 6:59am On Dec 24, 2015
Tycoflu:
Bringing up 1984 interview in 2015. Oga Op continue.
God will bless you for thinking and verifying this malicious video before commenting. The video was during his military regime and bringing it as his comment in 2015 is tantamount to stupidity of the highest order that can only appeal to anyone who thinks with his eyes.
Re: BBC Htalk: I Will Take Away Press Freedom If It Distracts My Government - Buhari by Sweetrolly(m): 7:40am On Dec 24, 2015
MUMU PRESIDENT RULING MUMU PEOPLE IN A MUMU COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA
Re: BBC Htalk: I Will Take Away Press Freedom If It Distracts My Government - Buhari by chesterlee(m): 7:46am On Dec 24, 2015
Death to the Tyrant!!!!"
Re: BBC Htalk: I Will Take Away Press Freedom If It Distracts My Government - Buhari by Maxcollins042(m): 8:35am On Dec 24, 2015
That's the DICTATOR i know talking. You will gag the media if they should hinder your administration from siphoning our common wealth.
Re: BBC Htalk: I Will Take Away Press Freedom If It Distracts My Government - Buhari by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:45am On Dec 24, 2015
excellence44:
Another thread for wailers and hailers.
i am a wailing waillers and am proud of it. I hope you are jobless?
Re: BBC Htalk: I Will Take Away Press Freedom If It Distracts My Government - Buhari by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 24, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
i am a wailing waillers and am proud of it. I hope you are jobless?
it's better to be a Waller than to be a HAILLER. JOBLESS PROFESSOR Do you understand?

(1) (2) (Reply)

CNN Investigates Why Buhari Dumped $182 Halliburton Bribe Scandal. / Tell Gov.wike,that My Mother Has Told Me What His Mother Told Him -magnus Abe / Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Letter Of Resignation On August 3, 2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.