Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,633 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

7 Types Of Senators You Will Find In Senate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Types Of Senators You Will Find In Senate (1371 Views)

MAGU FIGHTS BACK: Intensifies Probe Of Senators, Ex-govs / List Of Senators That Mandated Customs Boss, Hammed Ali To Reappear In Uniform / Saraki To APC Senators: You Cannot Remove Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Types Of Senators You Will Find In Senate by profstar(m): 11:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
We all know that Nigerian Senate has always been the most interesting Nollywood season film to watch since time in garden Eden. Sometimes you begin to think you are watching a village meeting before you actually remember that they are your senators because of their funny actions and reactions.

Quickly buy your popcorn as i give you 7 types of senators you will easily notice in Nigerian's senate

1. THE SENATOR JONAHS

As opposite as they are to attention seeking senators, they, ironically are the most noticeable senators in the senate, their sleeping style vary by grade, you will see 'the-mouth-opened-style' during budget approval meeting grin, and other funny styles like 'the telephone style' like as if say MTN dash them free recharge cardcheesy.

2. THE ATTENTION SEEKING SENATORS

This ones always want the camera to be on their face, you know, "father making family proud things", they will stand up and support or against any issue without a single clue about the subject matter, the annoying part about them is that will stand up and refuse to stop talking, you can also call them "the story tellers".

3. THE PARTY JUNKIE SENATORS

This ones will never raise hand to contribute to anything accept it's has to do with the party's interest, you better don't oppose them when you become a senator because they will skin you alive. hmm, ok i won't talk again.

4. THE ONLINE WAILING SENATORS

Well, this particular group started business this year, you will hardly find them talking during senate meeting, but immediately they step out, they will strongly object and strongly support already concluded issues online, through twitter and facebook. I raise one yansh for them.

5. THE AY SHOW VIEWING SENATORS

This ones only attend the meetings just to crack some ribs, they always listen very carefully not because they are interested o, it's just to enjoy their day and save their money that would have been spent at AY LIVE. Spoiling business for AY since time in memorial cry.

6. THE LECTURING SENATORS

I called them lecturers because they must not be opposed atall, while they will oppose all topics for opposition sake even though they are members of ruling party lipsrsealed. They are ready to break bottles, chairs, microphones and even heads just to drive their point home shocked. You better watch out for them o, superglue no dey gum head o. shocked grin grin grin

7. Add yours.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Senators You Will Find In Senate by Spanner4(m): 11:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
My Senator My senator Ben Bruce falls on Number 4

3 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Senators You Will Find In Senate by phunbyt(m): 12:00am On Dec 24, 2015
Chai...buhari must hia dis...

2 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Senators You Will Find In Senate by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 24, 2015
Uhm

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Senators You Will Find In Senate by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 24, 2015
No 6 got me LOLing
Re: 7 Types Of Senators You Will Find In Senate by omowolewa: 1:09am On Dec 24, 2015
The 'I support' group.

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Senators You Will Find In Senate by BALLOSKI: 3:19am On Dec 24, 2015
House of senate?
Re: 7 Types Of Senators You Will Find In Senate by Demmocrats(m): 3:36am On Dec 24, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Types Of Senators You Will Find In Senate by nobilis: 4:37am On Dec 24, 2015
OP, we have The House of Representatives and The Senate.
Not House of Senate.
There is nothing like that, anywhere in the world.
Re: 7 Types Of Senators You Will Find In Senate by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
omowolewa:
The 'I support' group.

i support group, lol
what do they do
Re: 7 Types Of Senators You Will Find In Senate by Ijaya123: 5:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
How about the Fighting Senators?

Moreover, it is either the Senators or the House of Rep. Please correct yourself.
Re: 7 Types Of Senators You Will Find In Senate by profstar(m): 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
Ijaya123:
How about the Fighting Senators?

Moreover, it is either the Senators or the House of Rep. Please correct yourself.

lol, the fighting senators, a division of the lecturing senators grin
thanks for the correction tho

(1) (Reply)

Budget: Power Ministry To Spend N20.6bn On Electricity To Power Corporate HQ / President Buhari Lands In Abu Dhabi, Dubai / Biafra Referendum : Eu Rejects Secession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.