Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Jonathan Must Be Regretting Corruption Revelations – Agunbiade - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Must Be Regretting Corruption Revelations – Agunbiade (18494 Views)

Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay / Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP / Jonathan Must Be Regretting Nigerias Misrule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Must Be Regretting Corruption Revelations – Agunbiade by wunmi590(m): 10:40am On Dec 24, 2015
Who is ogunbiade? undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Must Be Regretting Corruption Revelations – Agunbiade by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:42am On Dec 24, 2015
timunstopable:
Wailers wont like this

So some pple ere saying all na story

Even tho Dasuki has admitted sharing arms money To Dokpesi, Bafarawa, Yuguda, This day etc

SO na story bt Dokpesi confirmed collecting 2.1bn

SO na Story by Ngozi Okonjo Iweala diverted Abacha Loot she told world bank was ued 2 build roads to Dasuki in care of the Clueless Gek that they relooted

So na story bt 1.45bn was shared for Prayers and it has also been acknowledged by Dasuki

Na story bt Dasuki admitted sharing money for Ur clueless hero Pdp Presidential primaries

I end with Dogara's words 2% of Nigerians against Anti Corruption Crusade even tho loud becos ofcourse they ve the financial muscles cant overide the majority of Nigerians that are against these looters

YOUR denial of glaring truth means nothing

they ll al go to jail
Hypocrite,you didn't believe Buhari collected money from Dasuki

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Must Be Regretting Corruption Revelations – Agunbiade by 912(m): 10:43am On Dec 24, 2015
anonimi:

...F A C T.. C H E C K ...

'Obasanjo and Atiku in 8 years built one UNIVERSITY each for themselves....Bells and ABTI.
They built NONE for Nigerians.

Jonathan and Sambo in 4 years built 14 (FOURTEEN) new universities for all Nigerians.
NONE for themselves.

NOTE: OBJ and ATIKU are now consultants/sponsors/piloters/members of APC....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2023224_106334837960003637540871239247822158463153o_jpega322806fc65b78cc91e1dd619380fecb

Sourced from: https://www.nairaland.com/2146237/why...ive/4#30711260

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2467944_obasanjotransparencyrating2004_jpegf577f3dadf99ddddb409ec370bb5548d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2608719_transparencyintl_corruptionimprove2014_jpegd841e1e015b6b1cdf5ddd85e12d9bfb5
You forgot to add the most important of his acheivements, THE DASUKIGATE, the subsidy scandal, the NIMASA scandal, the airport rrehabilitation scam

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Must Be Regretting Corruption Revelations – Agunbiade by ITSaWRAPPP: 10:44am On Dec 24, 2015
More revelation?
Re: Jonathan Must Be Regretting Corruption Revelations – Agunbiade by Rawani: 10:44am On Dec 24, 2015
Ioannes:
unfortunately he won't because his sycophants are really hard at work. you can see them littering this thread praising him and defending him.

the only way he will regret all this is if he ends up in jail for a long jail term.

They can only play to the gallery. Buhari in the administration of Justice pays no mind to the inconsequential rants of ethnic champions riddled by hunger but blinded by bigotry. Ask Kanu.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Must Be Regretting Corruption Revelations – Agunbiade by Toktee(m): 10:44am On Dec 24, 2015
drss:
Nonsense! Is it because GEJ's govt is witch hunted by buari dullaard Wat about holier than thou's comment dat abacha never stole a kobo despite billions of dollars recovered from d abacha family
as far as am concern, corruption under GEJ is a childs play compared to military regimes like sani abacha, abdulsalam abubakar, obj.
kworruption is still going on under buari's nose. Eg. TSA N25 billion scam, Cabals buying naira at N197 official rate and selling at N250 in black market.
Modified...
FTC: Accnt details
acct name: john dul
acct no.: 000004041
Is that the only thing you have against Pmb,hide your face in shame,you guys can not draw us back owk.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Must Be Regretting Corruption Revelations – Agunbiade by tartar9(m): 10:45am On Dec 24, 2015
why should the fool be regretting? is stealing corruption

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Must Be Regretting Corruption Revelations – Agunbiade by anonimi: 10:46am On Dec 24, 2015

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Must Be Regretting Corruption Revelations – Agunbiade by Afam4eva(m): 10:47am On Dec 24, 2015
The worst thing that can happen is giving a staunch APC supporter a pen. They're usually devoid of logic and common sense.
Re: Jonathan Must Be Regretting Corruption Revelations – Agunbiade by Toktee(m): 10:48am On Dec 24, 2015
Rawani:

They can only play to the gallery. Buhari in the administration of Justice pays no mind to the inconsequential rants of ethnic champions riddled by hunger but blinded by bigotry. Ask Kanu.
My brother,that is the reason why i really love Pmb,no matter how they rant,he never for once dignify them with a response,he said it before that whoever stole money should return it cos it belong to federal gvt of nigeria,,what is so difficult here.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Must Be Regretting Corruption Revelations – Agunbiade by drss(m): 10:49am On Dec 24, 2015
Toktee:
Is that the only thing you have against Pmb,hide your face in shame,you guys can not draw us back owk.
face it, buari is totally corrupt!
Re: Jonathan Must Be Regretting Corruption Revelations – Agunbiade by BABANGBALI: 10:50am On Dec 24, 2015
that is if him get shame for body

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Must Be Regretting Corruption Revelations – Agunbiade by Toktee(m): 10:51am On Dec 24, 2015
Afam4eva:
The worst thing that can happen is giving a staunch ABC supporter a pen. They're usually devoid of logic and common sense.
Can someone wake me up,is Afam still al.....?
Re: Jonathan Must Be Regretting Corruption Revelations – Agunbiade by Software202(m): 10:56am On Dec 24, 2015
hmmm
Re: Jonathan Must Be Regretting Corruption Revelations – Agunbiade by Toktee(m): 10:58am On Dec 24, 2015
drss:
face it, buari is totally corrupt!
You are just frustrated cos jonathan is outsted by Pmb,i advice you to take ur evidence to efcc,believe me,they will do justice to it instead of ranting here,wait o,where were you back in 2011 when Pmb stood on NTA and challenged anyone that has any evidence of corruption against him should come forward?
or the stealing took place after that?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Must Be Regretting Corruption Revelations – Agunbiade by Collins9156(m): 11:05am On Dec 24, 2015
Let see grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Must Be Regretting Corruption Revelations – Agunbiade by Trove(m): 11:05am On Dec 24, 2015
Who the hell is Agunbaide

Na one Tif wey finish frm Lasu o. Na ikorodu d dude dey rep @ the house of assembly.

Never heard of him.[/quote]
Re: Jonathan Must Be Regretting Corruption Revelations – Agunbiade by shaqhead: 11:11am On Dec 24, 2015
muelzik:
The progressives came together in the spirit of vengeance. The immediate past government also saw these coming, hence the tough fight for retainment of powers. However as it was, president buhari won and trust me, a lot of holes were to be dugged. No government is perfect, if another political party wins presidential come 2019, Buhari's administration may also be dugged for curroption and probed just like it is at present.

Team #notsurprised
If this "vengeance" is what is needed to bring som semblance of sanity then I am up for it!

If this "vengeance" u tok about is what has got everyone watching this present govt keenly, then this is a positive devt.

If only GEJ and his crew had bn "vengeful" maybe Nigeria wont b a free chop restaurant..atlist he had som1 lyk obj/tinubu to b vengeful on!

So bro u r ryt we need mo vengeance on our behalf on these thieving politicians!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Must Be Regretting Corruption Revelations – Agunbiade by ikkkkk: 11:11am On Dec 24, 2015
Icecomrade:
Silly assumptions making front page.

Did you have any conversation with Jonathan.

They just won't leave Jonathan alone (APC). Even when he's out of power.

I dont even know who Agunbiade is. It's obvious he's just trying to get attention by chanting Jonathan's name.

Very absurd.
Re: Jonathan Must Be Regretting Corruption Revelations – Agunbiade by banio: 11:22am On Dec 24, 2015
When OBJ was asked why his daughter was corrupt. What was his response?.
The truth is that if Dasuki, Akpobokemi and others were corrupt, Is it the fault of GEJ. Is GEJ omniscient or omnipresent. GEJ gave them jobs and they did part and deceived themselves. So pls guys let GEJ enjoy his junketting. Afterall he is not the Junketter in Chief of the armed forces of 9ja
Re: Jonathan Must Be Regretting Corruption Revelations – Agunbiade by allthingsgood: 11:29am On Dec 24, 2015
drss:
Nonsense! Is it because GEJ's govt is witch hunted by buari dullaard Wat about holier than thou's comment dat abacha never stole a kobo despite billions of dollars recovered from d abacha family
as far as am concern, corruption under GEJ is a childs play compared to military regimes like sani abacha, abdulsalam abubakar, obj.
kworruption is still going on under buari's nose. Eg. TSA N25 billion scam, Cabals buying naira at N197 official rate and selling at N250 in black market.
Modified...
FTC: Accnt details
acct name: john dul
acct no.: 000004041

What a shameful comment to make. But as I have said before this is not surprising. See this:

https://www.nairaland.com/2819575/disturbing-attitude-nigerians-fight-against

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Must Be Regretting Corruption Revelations – Agunbiade by Rexnegro(m): 11:30am On Dec 24, 2015
912:
Please what was that technology Gej wanted to use in fighting corruption?
If I hear say anti-buhari wailers come out to answer this ur question....useless fools....i rather be my own role model than to pick a clueless man.
912:
If I hear say anti-buhari wailers come out to answer this ur question....useless fools....i rather be my own role model than to pick a clueless man.
912:

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Must Be Regretting Corruption Revelations – Agunbiade by FrontPageLawyer(m): 11:31am On Dec 24, 2015
chesterlee:
Who the hell is Agunbaide

Never heard of him.

He represented Ikorodu constituency 01 in the Lagos State House of Assembly for 8 years as a full time bench warmer and was recently made the majority leader of the same house by Tinubu.

Note. He is hated with passion by his own people in Ikorodu.

His P.A is my friend, but I just can't stand people who slander GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Must Be Regretting Corruption Revelations – Agunbiade by banio: 11:34am On Dec 24, 2015
912:

PMB is looking for expo
Re: Jonathan Must Be Regretting Corruption Revelations – Agunbiade by divine9540: 11:35am On Dec 24, 2015
who b dis one even fr ur local government dem no no u self.Jonathan was a far better president than obj,abacha and dis working dead man
Re: Jonathan Must Be Regretting Corruption Revelations – Agunbiade by divine9540: 11:35am On Dec 24, 2015
who b dis one even fr ur local government dem no no u self.Jonathan was a far better president than obj,abacha and dis walking dead man
who b dis one even fr ur local government dem no no u self.Jonathan was a far better president than obj,abacha and dis walking dead man wats his name self undecidedwho b dis one even fr ur local government dem no no u self.Jonathan was a far better president than obj,abacha and dis walking dead man wats his name self

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Must Be Regretting Corruption Revelations – Agunbiade by allthingsgood: 11:38am On Dec 24, 2015
FrontPageLawyer:

He represented Ikorodu constituency 01 in the Lagos State House of Assembly for 8 years as a full time bench warmer and was recently made the majority leader of the same house by Tinubu.

Note. He is hated with passion by his own people in Ikorodu.

His P.A is my friend, but I just can't stand people who slander GEJ.

But which part of his statement constitutes "slander"? Its not slander if its the truth. Jonathan didnt do well when it came to corruption. The earlier people stop living this fantasy world the better. Lets all stick to facts and the truth, not relying on sentiments or political affiliations

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Must Be Regretting Corruption Revelations – Agunbiade by banio: 11:41am On Dec 24, 2015
Afam4eva:
The worst thing that can happen is giving a staunch APC supporter a pen. They're usually devoid of logic and common sense.

U are very right. They call and write figures like deranged people. They will call figures that are even greater than our budget in 6yrs, that it was stolen by 3 persons etc
Re: Jonathan Must Be Regretting Corruption Revelations – Agunbiade by Aystarz: 11:43am On Dec 24, 2015
brunofarad:
GEJ still better than status quo anytime

Sorry did your mama drop you on your head? What buffoonery!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Must Be Regretting Corruption Revelations – Agunbiade by philips70(m): 11:44am On Dec 24, 2015
anonimi:
Revelations or STORIES?
I thought this was a LAW maker speaking. Why would he regurgitate stories from the Nation newspaper as revelations?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2776311_borehole_jpeg6982552b3aa8ea67bec1da4c0172b398

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2776329_lagosprojects2_jpega666e650b9fc5a14f04fa6a8ba0d8a3d

Have you ever asked to see similar documents in your state and other states? Just try your best and find out how much these same projects cost in the SS states. I have done for Delta state and I can tell you you will burst into tears when you see them. What was released for Fashola was just to embarrass him politically because government contract costs are very very exorbitant and generous across most of the states. What you see in that document is child's play compared to what it is in Delta state and of course there is no media attention to our government affairs here down south.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Personally Negotiated Lagos-calabar Rail Project Funding – Osinbajo / UPDATE FROM POLAND: Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Meet President Of Poland Andrzej / Presidential Campaign: Buhari Deceiving Tinubu, Says Afenifere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.