Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,159 members, 7,838,962 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP (22217 Views)

Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu / Monday, 12 December, 2016, Public Holiday To Mark Eid-El Maulud Celebration / FG Declares Monday Public Holiday To Mark Eid-El-Maulud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by goldfish27(m): 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
grin

PDP cannot stop Nigerians from insulting that senile certificateless dullard president from Daura. Nigerians will keep on insulting him until he proves to us he's a man of integrity by doing the following:

1. Showing Nigerians his certificate. After all, he's now the Commander in Chief of Armed Forces so let him demand that his Certificate be found.

2. Properly declaring his assets publicly and not via verbal half truths. It's very simple, just publish the form that was filled at the code of conduct tribunal. Also he should make all his cabinet members do same.

3. Improving the economy by creating jobs, equating the naira to the dollar and improving power generation.

4. Totally eliminating Boko Haram and bringing back the "abducted chibok girls"

Unless he does all these, Nigerians will keep on insulting him. If APC likes they can keep on calling Nigerians wailers or ekpas, that won't deter Nigerians ftom throwing more powerful insults on Buhari and his lieutenants

ur insult, certificates, and all can never amount to half his rank in d military. get small respect for pple wey dey ahead of you n u may get their.

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by ShowYourCertificate: 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
Bevista:
Look at them. Trying to behave like gentlemen, in the hope that it will endear Nigerians back to them.

You lot can insult all you like. The PDP and IPOB bots can vent vile vituperations all over the place.

Baba doesn't know that you exist and he doesn't care. An Army General, a Former President, a 70+yr old man has seen it all. He won't bat an eyelid at your frustrated comments.
That's good to know. But it is a shame that despite all these "achievements" he still gets to be called a senile certificateless dullard. Such a shame.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by EgusiSoup: 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
Mynd44:
Insult the president. You have the right to.

You saying we have the right to insult the dullard? Is it freedom of speech or freedom of expression as enshrined in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria which is bigger than any other constitution in Nigeria including The NAIRALAND Constitution?

Why are we then banned for expressing ourselves on this forum? Seun please respond to this.
Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by Opinedecandid(m): 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
Party with sense.
Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by IbokUtoroh(m): 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
he who the gods wants to destroy, they first make him mad! God bless the federal republic of emmmm, omoh next yr go tough o.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by LaudGuy: 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
Offer how many prayers, for how many decades? God must be laughing @ these retarded remarks and comments coming from a mediocre party.

Nigeria needs human intervention and nothing remotely divine in any way. We are where we are because of human failures.
Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by elujah1(m): 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
ochallo:
Hello Oga. Buhari .We have not been paid our December salary like you ordered and Christmas is Friday.

It has been paid, but due to the corruption from the last administration, it is still hanging in the air, will land in ur account soon after the probes

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by ajepako(f): 2:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
PDP are looters, thieves and corrupt

But you can never take that political maturity from them.

Something APC was never capable of when in opposition ( when in opposition ke?)

APC is still in opposition, I forgot. grin grin grin

Cc
Fire fire, mizmycoli, mogidi, temitemi, ezeokpe , ajebuter

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by FrancisIgya: 2:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
Those hypocrites in PDP will always have something to say. I beg make una return de loots b4 una bla...bla..
Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
But the can insult him after right?...Pdp ehn...hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by bobkezel(m): 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
Walai, all nigerians are mad people, except me.
Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by elvisdaniels(m): 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
ochallo:
Hello Oga. Buhari .We have not been paid our December salary like you ordered and Christmas is Friday.

grin grin

Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by texazzpete(m): 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
If we are to insult Buhari for 7 months we should crucify PDP members for 16 years of nonsense

1 Like

Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
fromnigeria:
So they can haul insults any other day

the emboldened brought me mixed feelings, first i was laughing and suddenly i become so annoyed by the height of insincerity from Human beings.

PDP diaris God ooo
But atleast its beta than dis 7 mnths.

I almost hated today!!!
Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by Mackson01: 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
Jonathan for six years did not buy a single pair of shoe for any school child. PDP should no that nobody is listening to them again. Pdp shameful failure !
Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by jmaxjohn(m): 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ok, so we can insult him AFTER the season abi. Lack of sense undecided
Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by Ijaya123: 2:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
grin

1. Showing Nigerians his certificate. After all, he's now the Commander in Chief of Armed Forces so let him demand that his Certificate be found.

I will stop taking you for a dunce if you can show us the certificate of GEJ.

Other items you listed are a direct indictment on the immediate past administration.
Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by Babajk(m): 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
grin

PDP cannot stop Nigerians from insulting that senile certificateless dullard president from Daura. Nigerians will keep on insulting him until he proves to us he's a man of integrity by doing the following:

2. Properly declaring his assets publicly and not via verbal half truths. It's very simple, just publish the form that was filled at the code of conduct bureau. Also he should make all his cabinet members do same.

3. Improving the economy by creating jobs, equating the naira to the dollar and improving power generation.

4. Totally eliminating Boko Haram and bringing back the "abducted chibok girls"

Unless he does all these, Nigerians will keep on insulting him. If APC likes they can keep on calling Nigerians wailers or ekpas, that won't deter Nigerians ftom throwing more powerful insults on Buhari and his lieutenants
hmm, waillers are allow to wail, but mark you what your drunken master can't do in six yrs, despite having all the possible by his side this govt have proven that they can do it. Comon maiduguri your otuoke master can't step foot on but now tell me you can travel from maid to konduga till u reach banki, Almighty God we thank u for given us PMB Waillers can go hug transformer, remember if I should hav phd and behave like that clueless I don't need it.
Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by toshmann(m): 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
[size=14pt]
PDP should go and f--k themselves angry
They should shut up and not talk when nigerians are around. And they are the reason why this old demented great grandpa is ruling nigeria in 2015 with 1941 mentality.

As if not disrespecting Buhari for the xmas season will wipe out the fact that Buhari is a mean spirited, clueless, demented and indeed brainless dictator that has no business in a 21st century democratic experiment

SMDH[/size]
Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
Insult or no insult,He still remain Nigerian president. grin
Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by egift(m): 2:59pm On Dec 24, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Space booker. Let's see what you would come up with and how long it would take grin

Updated. Insults, criticism, bad-mouthing are all welcomed. This is democracy and our able President has thick skin. But PDP should do more than insults and rejecting everything APC, if it wants to remain relevant.

Nigeria must be great and better!
Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by ShowYourCertificate: 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
egift:

Updated. Insults, criticism, bad-mouthing are all welcomed. This is democracy and our able President has thick skin. But PDP should do more than insults and rejecting everything APC, if it wants to remain relevant.
Nigeria must be great and better!
egift:
This proves PDP is just a drunk party out to INSULT the President with nothing useful to contribute to the Nation. If PDP had any self-respect left, they will shut up. Their gross incompetence left Nigeria in the mess it is now.
But PDP said NO INSULTS na grin
Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by ShowYourCertificate: 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ijaya123:

I will stop taking you for a dunce if you can show us the certificate of GEJ.

Other items you listed are a direct indictment on the immediate past administration.
GEJ's Certificate is with INEC but Buhari’s Certificate isn't. That was the genesis behind the controversy. That's the reason why Nigerians are curious to see Buhari’s certificate.
Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by egift(m): 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
But PDP said NO INSULTS na grin

Yes. They said No Insults, but that never stopped you from posting this

ShowYourCertificate:
PDP cannot stop Nigerians from insulting that senile certificateless dullard president from Daura. Nigerians will keep on insulting him until he proves to us he's a man of integrity
Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by ShowYourCertificate: 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
egift:

Yes. They said No Insults, but that never stopped you from posting this

But I'm not PDP.

It was I and other nlers, not PDP,that insulted the senile dullard called Buhari. You should have directed those posts of yours to me and not PDP since they (PDP) are even against me insulting your dullard president.
Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by egift(m): 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
But I'm not PDP.

But you support PDP.
Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by sirseven: 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
emmanuel596:
Weather you insult him or curse him or criticise him the grace of GOD will for ever be upon him and dat man called buhari will take nigeria to the promise land

Good things takes time to be accomplished and Am willing to wait........

LONG live FED REBUBLIC OF NIGERIA
LONG LIVE PMB/PYO
Merry xmas and a happy new year 2015...pls remember to reach out to the poor
LONG LIVE EMMANUEL596

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by Ijaya123: 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
GEJ's Certificate is with INEC but Buhari’s Certificate isn't. That was the genesis behind the controversy. That's the reason why Nigerians are curious to see Buhari’s certificate.

When did you start working in INEC or become it's spokesperson?
Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by ShowYourCertificate: 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
goldfish27:

ur insult, certificates, and all can never amount to half his rank in d military. get small respect for pple wey dey ahead of you n u may get their.
True.

But that doesn't change the fact that Buhari is a certified dullard.
Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by iykofias(m): 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
Mere looking at the thread topic, i tot it was a genuine plea by d pdp party to courage evry1 not to insult presido, only for me to open d thread n i start seeing punchline after anoda. Politic is really a bad game, tufiakwa
Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by ShowYourCertificate: 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ijaya123:

When did you start working in INEC or become it's spokesperson?
INEC published the documents submitted by the presidential candidates prior to the elections. Didn't you know this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cleaner Lagos: Sanwo-olu Launches 102 Locally Assembled Compactor Trucks / Bandits Kill Mamman Tsafe Zamfara Commissioner’s Son, Others / 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.