Stats: 3,158,703 members, 7,837,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP (22215 Views)

Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu / Monday, 12 December, 2016, Public Holiday To Mark Eid-El Maulud Celebration / FG Declares Monday Public Holiday To Mark Eid-El-Maulud (2) (3) (4)

Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by Funjosh(m): 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
VickyRotex:

Your craze don pass 2nd grade. Pele ti e o cry cry

My dear second grade self still dey manageable na the 10th grade him craze dey approach now lipsrsealed
Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by BABANGBALI: 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
Funjosh:

Lawd have mercy, when will you get sense BABANGBALI
you no like the post of chief security?money dey there o
Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by BABANGBALI: 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
VickyRotex:

You well so? grin angry

First lady to werey. Ko joor mehn grin
see your mouth,if i give you the opportunity to be my first lady,you go raepu me so as to get belle and secure your place with me and in my government grin
Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by Funjosh(m): 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
BABANGBALI:
[s] you no like the post of chief security?money dey there o [/s]

SMH
Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by VickyRotex(f): 3:22am On Dec 25, 2015
Funjosh:

My dear second grade self still dey manageable na the 10th grade him craze dey approach now lipsrsealed

Lmaooo. I concur grin cheesy grin
Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by VickyRotex(f): 3:23am On Dec 25, 2015
BABANGBALI:
see your mouth,if i give you the opportunity to be my first lady,you go raepu me so as to get belle and secure your place with me and in my government grin

Oshisssskoooo angry
Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by Duru1(m): 3:28am On Dec 25, 2015
This is one of the worst thread I have read on this NL. Nigerians have hollow mentality. This is one reason some goons in Nigeria think they are demigods.
Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by hmohammed(m): 4:46am On Dec 25, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

PDP cannot stop Nigerians from insulting that senile certificateless dullard president from Daura. Nigerians will keep on insulting him until he proves to us he's a man of integrity by doing the following:

1. Showing Nigerians his certificate. After all, he's now the Commander in Chief of Armed Forces so let him demand that his Certificate be found.

2. Properly declaring his assets publicly and not via verbal half truths. It's very simple, just publish the form that was filled at the code of conduct bureau. Also he should make all his cabinet members do same.

3. Improving the economy by creating jobs, equating the naira to the dollar and improving power generation.

4. Totally eliminating Boko Haram and bringing back the "abducted chibok girls"

Unless he does all these, Nigerians will keep on insulting him. If APC likes they can keep on calling Nigerians wailers or ekpas, that won't deter Nigerians ftom throwing more powerful insults on Buhari and his lieutenants
Are u an illiterate? How many times do we need to tell u that u can call for any Nigerians asset declaration form from CCB and do whatever cross checking.
Secondly, was ur uncle Jonathan able to bring back d girls. Buhari has immensely curtailed the activities of these insurgents ever since he took over governance which is very obvious to the common man.
Thirdly, y are u insisting on seeing his certificate? Did ur brother Jonathan with his doctorate degree turn this country around positively. Please let's stop been silly all in a bid to make comments on nairaland. I am sure ure educated.
Enjoy the rest of d day. Merry Xmas bro
Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by Buharidick: 5:49am On Dec 25, 2015
bias moderators pls bar me from posting, why lifting my ban? shameless people, I did nothing but u chose to ban because I was telling the bitter truth about yo failed apc government. initially I tut nairaland was an unbiased place, I never knew it was another Sahara Reporter. ban me for all I care. I v prepared my write up along side my comments and will be publishing them soon let the public judge me whether I run contrary to yo rules. I will accompany same with yo rules.
Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by ruggedboy01: 6:55am On Dec 25, 2015
Mynd44:
Insult the president. You have the right to.

u are looking for who to ban, abeg park one side

Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by ShowYourCertificate: 7:53am On Dec 25, 2015
hmohammed:

Are u an illiterate? How many times do we need to tell u that u can call for any Nigerians asset declaration form from CCB and do whatever cross checking.
You are very ignorant of the proceedings of the CCB and the Act guiding it. The CCB will not oblige you with the assets declaration form of any public official. Many groups and individuals have tried it in the past but were unsuccessful. I urge to do more search to know why they were unsuccessful. Hint: It has sth to do with the CCB Act.

Secondly, was ur uncle Jonathan able to bring back d girls. Buhari has immensely curtailed the activities of these insurgents ever since he took over governance which is very obvious to the common man.
Curtail which activity? People are being slaughtered in scores over there. Infact it seems Boko Haram have now perfected their killing skills. They have left the military. They kill more of civilians now than ever. Your APC is trying to downplay it by calling it soft target killing. So killing of innocent women and children is no longer considered a problem? God help us in this country.

Thirdly, y are u insisting on seeing his certificate? Did ur brother Jonathan with his doctorate degree turn this country around positively. Please let's stop been silly all in a bid to make comments on nairaland. I am sure ure educated.
Enjoy the rest of d day. Merry Xmas bro
For the fact that Jonathan with his academic qualifications didn't turn the country around positively (as you claim) doesn't mean that we should relegate academic qualifications to the background in our search for the right leader to lead us. Education is very key, it's a shame that a certificateless man is leading the country. Reminds me of military coup where anyone without academic qualifications can take power with the barrel of a gun. This country is going backwards. Such a shame.
Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by BABANGBALI: 9:31am On Dec 25, 2015
Funjosh:

SMH
Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by Funjosh(m): 9:50am On Dec 25, 2015
BABANGBALI:

Merry Xmas to you Olori awon were tongue
Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by BABANGBALI: 11:57am On Dec 25, 2015
Funjosh:

Merry Xmas to you Olori awon were tongue
shame to you grin
Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by PopsiAde: 4:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

PDP cannot stop Nigerians from insulting that senile certificateless dullard president from Daura. Nigerians will keep on insulting him until he proves to us he's a man of integrity by doing the following:

1. Showing Nigerians his certificate. After all, he's now the Commander in Chief of Armed Forces so let him demand that his Certificate be found.

2. Properly declaring his assets publicly and not via verbal half truths. It's very simple, just publish the form that was filled at the code of conduct bureau. Also he should make all his cabinet members do same.

3. Improving the economy by creating jobs, equating the naira to the dollar and improving power generation.

Unless he does all these, Nigerians will keep on insulting him. If APC likes they can keep on calling Nigerians wailers or ekpas, that won't deter Nigerians ftom throwing more powerful insults on Buhari and his lieutenants

He whom Jah bless, no one can curse.
Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by Abdulhakeem7(m): 11:11pm On Dec 25, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

d only thing ur powerful insults have been able to do is exposing more incompetence of ur Jonathan's admin in connectn with d Dasukigate....shame to u all d advocate of bad governance.
Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by Abdulhakeem7(m): 11:21pm On Dec 25, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
You are very ignorant of the proceedings of the CCB and the Act guiding it. The CCB will not oblige you with the assets declaration form of any public official. Many groups and individuals have tried it in the past but were unsuccessful. I urge to do more search to know why they were unsuccessful. Hint: It has sth to do with the CCB Act.

Curtail which activity? People are being slaughtered in scores over there. Infact it seems Boko Haram have now perfected their killing skills. They have left the military. They kill more of civilians now than ever. Your APC is trying to downplay it by calling it soft target killing. So killing of innocent women and children is no longer considered a problem? God help us in this country.

For the fact that Jonathan with his academic qualifications didn't turn the country around positively (as you claim) doesn't mean that we should relegate academic qualifications to the background in our search for the right leader to lead us. Education is very key, it's a shame that a certificateless man is leading the country. Reminds me of military coup where anyone without academic qualifications can take power with the barrel of a gun. This country is going backwards. Such a shame.
are his certificates frm Indian military sch,American war college too not available?y are u guys so concerned bout just WAEC cert?hav u ever seen any one on his name written under with WAEC,B. Sc,M. Sc,P.hD? U guys shld pls pack well
Re: Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP by ShowYourCertificate: 6:57am On Dec 26, 2015
Abdulhakeem7:
are his certificates frm Indian military sch,American war college too not available?y are u guys so concerned bout just WAEC cert?hav u ever seen any one on his name written under with WAEC,B. Sc,M. Sc,P.hD? U guys shld pls pack well
All those qualifications are useless if he has no WASC certificate. Imagine what any university mgt would do to a final year student if they find out he had no WAEC certificate. They would expel him regardless of all his good grades while in the university.

A house built without foundation would collapse. A professor would be stripped of his professorship if it is discovered that his WASC/WAEC certificate/result is fake.

Throwback: APC Hires Foreign Consultants / Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th / Ebunola Martins: Tinubu Should Support The South-East For 2023 Presidency