Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,016 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election (11635 Views)

Breaking: Appeal Court Upholds Okowa’s Election / Delta Tribunal Upholds Okowa’s Election / Breaking News!! Delta Tribunal Upholds Okowa's Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election by BraniacX(m): 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
seunmsg:
PDP won now and no complain against the judiciary. When the next judicial decision favours APC, I hope Wailers won't come here to complain about APC using judiciary to steal their oyel state.

win or loose, nothing at stake for apshit in my state
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election by BraniacX(m): 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
Flirtyy:

And in my language we call you, Olodo!
let me emphasise it better................you're an ekpa logbo undecided and fvck your lingo, it doesn't exist in my state
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election by BraniacX(m): 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
Flirtyy:

And in my language we call you, Olodo!
let me emphasise it better................you're an ekpa logbo undecided and fvck your lingo, it doesn't exist in my state
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election by shammah1(m): 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
Before nko na APC for win? undecided Had it been that it was your propaganda party that took PDP to court the story would've changed
seunmsg:
PDP won now and no complain against the judiciary. When the next judicial decision favours APC, I hope Wailers won't come here to complain about APC using judiciary to steal their oyel state.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election by sirjosh(m): 7:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
Long live PDP!!!!!!!!!!!
Long live my Governor
All there plans has failed again. And they will countiune to fail again and again.
APC we are expecting your next move.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election by Henovy: 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
Flirtyy:
These urhobo people should go and sit down somewhere and let Anioma rule jare! Ibori, Uduaghan now they want to still force themselves inside, Greedy lot!

And no drunk urhobo person should come for me because I did not send for u
You just did by your comment. So we are coming for you!
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election by Henovy: 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
Flirtyy:

Where u dere? Pls state facts with receipts!
Receipts abi? The devil is coming for you!
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election by nairaman66(m): 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
Flirtyy:
These urhobo people should go and sit down somewhere and let Anioma rule jare! Ibori, Uduaghan now they want to still force themselves inside, Greedy lot!

You are very stupid and senile to have the gut to insult the urhobo nation as a whole without regard to the situation in question!

How insensitive and politically blighted you are! Ogboru represents a political party irrespective of him being an urhobo. Since he feels disjointed with the result of the elections, it's only fair for him to take his case to the courts which he has done.

only a person with a dysfunctional background would utter such rubbish as you have done!
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election by nairaman66(m): 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
fratermathy:

They turned Abraka into land of the living dead!

Abraka that was earmarked as the State Capital by the Dr. Esiri led Delta-Anioma State Capital Committee established for IBB. After the recommendation of the committee, IBB took a backyard path and threw the capital to Asaba, a nine hours away movement for Deltans in Burutu and Uduophori.

Anyway, bygones are bygones now but because of politics, Abraka has been neglected and left in a derelict state! No light, no road, no infrastructure, no single government presence!

Delta state capital was suppose to be located at Ughelli!
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election by Paulezuzu(m): 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
The urhobo's are not united, n some of dem are greedy n self-centred. Don't expect dem to defeat Okowa.2ndly Okowa wasn't d person dat destroyed d state, uduaghan did. Don't judge him with that. Let's support n pray for him.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election by preciousman(m): 11:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
Flirtyy:

u re drunk...let's see wt okowa will do for delta state....bastard Anioma people...mitchewww

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stamp Duty: Rivers, FG Opt For Out-of-court Settlement / Borno Trains 800 Youths For Civilian JTF / I Didn’t Receive Any Salary For Eight Years As Sokoto Governor – Bafarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.