Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

She Said Our Generation Have Lost It,how True? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said Our Generation Have Lost It,how True? (photo) (1486 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said Our Generation Have Lost It,how True? (photo) by wkkwl: 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
She said our generation have lost it oo

Re: She Said Our Generation Have Lost It,how True? (photo) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
Tell her if they look deep , they will find it.
Re: She Said Our Generation Have Lost It,how True? (photo) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
Naaa...this is a beautiful lie
Re: She Said Our Generation Have Lost It,how True? (photo) by obiorathesubtle: 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
How can we lose something we never had? undecided
Re: She Said Our Generation Have Lost It,how True? (photo) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
Our generation has also lost decency
Re: She Said Our Generation Have Lost It,how True? (photo) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ironically, it's our generation that's finding new ways to do stuff. We are the most creative and innovative generation ever, and not just in the area of science and technology, but also in other "areas"

Give it up for the generation X. I am proud to be a bonifide member of this generation, because it's the best ever. grin

So OP, go and tell that girl to go hang herself. tongue
Re: She Said Our Generation Have Lost It,how True? (photo) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
Decker:
Ironically, it's our generation that's finding new ways to do stuff. We are the most creative and innovative generation ever, and not just in the area of science and technology, but also in other "areas"

Give it up for the generation X. I am proud to be a bonifide member of this generation, because it's the best ever. grin

So OP, go and tell that girl to go hang herself. tongue
Wahoooo!!i think i love wat u wrote!! grin
Re: She Said Our Generation Have Lost It,how True? (photo) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
Wahoooo!!i think i love wat u wrote!! grin

Thank you! grin
Re: She Said Our Generation Have Lost It,how True? (photo) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
Decker:

Thank you! grin
Thumbs up for our generation cheesy we rock!!
Re: She Said Our Generation Have Lost It,how True? (photo) by Mjshexy(f): 5:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
She shouldn't worry, we will find it in the next generation cheesy
Re: She Said Our Generation Have Lost It,how True? (photo) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
Thumbs up for our generation cheesy we rock!!

Yes! We rock. We the baddest cheesy

Haters should go and pick beans. grin
Re: She Said Our Generation Have Lost It,how True? (photo) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
Decker:

Yes! We rock. We the baddest cheesy

Haters should go and pick beans. grin
cheesy ma nigga!!
Re: She Said Our Generation Have Lost It,how True? (photo) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy ma nigga!!

Ma baby!! cheesy grin
Re: She Said Our Generation Have Lost It,how True? (photo) by 20bc(m): 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
Lost season 7
Re: She Said Our Generation Have Lost It,how True? (photo) by Ayt27(m): 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
I'm glad I was born at this time, this generation seems to suit my taste.
Re: She Said Our Generation Have Lost It,how True? (photo) by Emac34: 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ayt27:
I'm glad I was born at this time, this generation seems to suit my taste.
May God bless u guy
Re: She Said Our Generation Have Lost It,how True? (photo) by Ayt27(m): 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
Emac34:

May God bless u guy
Amen ooo
And you too
Re: She Said Our Generation Have Lost It,how True? (photo) by Emac34: 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ayt27:

Amen ooo
And you too
Amin

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When A Girl Invite You To Come To Her Place / I'm Afraid No Girl Will Kiss Me Cox Of My Big Lips And Wide Mouth / See How This Girl Sends Her Fully Unclad Photos To A Guy On Whatsapp(SEE PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.