Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc - Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc (110501 Views)

Local And Nationwide Delivery Companies And Agents, Please Show Yourselves! / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / I Just Signed Up For Nairabet But I Have No Clue On How To Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Godson32(m): 12:38am On Oct 10, 2016
whats going on,whats happening to nairabet? Its like my next option should be merrybet and 1960bet but this nairabet people don chop my money na dem i want.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Deehhy(m): 8:03am On Oct 10, 2016
the problem with nairabet is they thought bribing stakers with free N1000 will make them appreciate the new look of nairabet but reverse is the case though the new concept is good on paper but bad in reality...I have never seen such evolution before from being the favorite to being (you know )...you just don't take such huge steps without first conducting surveys that is how most sites improve on their performance in relative to what their customers want...Facebook for instance don't just upgrade they give room to corrections and survey but not in your case you make the decision,you take the steps,you actualise it and you realise it is a flop but in order to cover it up ,you gave away 1000 as compensation fee.. Again that will never work,the damage has being done the least you could do is do something about it not try to cover it up..To your developer,ask him how much you owe him or who exactly was his last boss cause it seems he intend to bring you down with this new look and mistake that is if you didn't do so yourself...this will be the first time using opera mini won't work on a betting site but what do I know am just blabbing and you are still making money,remember majority stake online and if you force them to make hard decisions I won't be the one losing money but you

3 Likes

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by ajisebioyo1(m): 8:38am On Oct 10, 2016
Good morning, I want to know whether the cash out will work for a bet where I staked about 5 different games from different sports e.g ( Tenis, basketball, volleyball, football) in a bet slip. Assuming all other games have won and it remains only a football match yet to be played, can the cash out be possible or not. Thanks for your response.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Donkunxex(m): 9:37am On Oct 10, 2016
Donkunxex:
Pls i used the cashout option on my bonus bet,i was given 7722 in my account.after wales game the whole amount was deducted. All i see on my account history is balance adjustment brought down. I dont understand,is this what you guys term cashout.. Help me look into it pls
username : donkunxex
id:225937
Akinalabi decency13 ..pls help :me out
akinalabi decemcy13
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 10, 2016
akinalabi,you just shot yourself in the foot with this upgrade or change(whatever you call it).It was a foolhardy decision to just upgrade without test runnin on both low and high end devices.You will keep on losing punters if you dont do something fast with this data zapping,unaccessible on opera,slow site.Dont forget online punting is the main market,as for me i have PORT to Merrybet.Nairabet is full with a bunch of clowns
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by askakim(m): 12:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
I paid 1200 to my account(akieagle) from a nairabet office on friday 7th october but am seeing 0.00 naira in my acct when i visited old...i am very disappoint with u guys NAIRABET
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
Nairabet av always regarded u has d best but now av realise wat u are. Which gud betting site can't fix is website for the 3weeks.. Pls, pls allow me to cash out my money so that I can go to any betting site of my choice pls... I think enough is enough with u guys.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2016
sicobamty2:
Nairabet av always regarded u has d best but now av realise wat u are. Which gud betting site can't fix is website for the 3weeks.. Pls, pls allow me to cash out my money so that I can go to any betting site of my choice pls... I think enough is enough with u guys.

3 weeks?

Sir, we migrated to a new software like 5 days ago.

You are allowed to withdraw at anytime sir.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 5:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
askakim:
I paid 1200 to my account(akieagle) from a nairabet office on friday 7th october but am seeing 0.00 naira in my acct when i visited old...i am very disappoint with u guys NAIRABET

Please don't look for your balance in the old Nairabet.

Please log into www. and you will see your balance there.

Old Nairabet is to check your bet history and to book a bet for retail
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
NeKlaus:
akinalabi,you just shot yourself in the foot with this upgrade or change(whatever you call it).It was a foolhardy decision to just upgrade without test runnin on both low and high end devices.You will keep on losing punters if you dont do something fast with this data zapping,unaccessible on opera,slow site.Dont forget online punting is the main market,as for me i have PORT to Merrybet.Nairabet is full with a bunch of clowns

I appreciate your kind words.

We will keep working hard to perfect the system.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
akinalabi:

3 weeks?

sir, do I av to make use of laptop, becus d site is nt opening on my phone.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by dansokoto1(m): 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
sicobamty2:
sir, do I av to make use of laptop, becus d site is nt opening on my phone.
yes you have to make use of your laptop
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by transparency7: 6:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
Old help me resolve these my Customer I.D is 520625 I deposited 5,000naira on the 8th October 1-3am using my grab ATM card yet I have not been credited I have contacted Cc and wrote at support yet no help plz help me because my bank said nairabet was credited... Thank u
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
dansokoto1:
yes you have to make use of your laptop
chai dis is one chance.

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by pavy(m): 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2016
akinalabi:

Please don't look for your balance in the old Nairabet.

Please log into www. and you will see your balance there.

Old Nairabet is to check your bet history and to book a bet for retail

I have the same issue, I deposited 1500 via nairabet shop on 5th October b4 realizing that I could not use the new site. I went back to the shop to check my balance yesterday and the balance was N0.00
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by olataiwo: 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
oga akin alabi for over a week now have been trying to get ur attention on my deposit issue yet not a word from u or ur subordinates. i believe u know how it feels for somebody to be in such situation,
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
akinalabi:

3 weeks?

egbon alabi all I want from u is a job ....idleness after nysc no pay at all n no funds to establish all d business ideas I have ....
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Kelvin0070: 9:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
Kelvin0070:
Questions-- Mr Alabi

What's the minimum games to be accumulated before i can cash out?

What about if d first kick off is losing, can i cash out?

Does this cash out system work for any odd type? (i.e 1.01, 1.02, 1.04, ........1.50, 2.00, 3.00+..….)

Answers plssss.

Answers ooooo....Alabi
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by currencyz: 10:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
is like alabi only reply those that goes hard on him, i have been seeking for answer from this man an his team following them bumper to bumper, from nairaland to twitter i even sent them an email and then a call to their customer care representative which they ended intentionally for my own call credit again, now am calling you guys out again, were is my won bet pls let it reflect in my account after all i did not beg for any bonus you gave it out of free will. usernam-classicalfame22 id-286496 thanks.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Donkunxex(m): 2:52am On Oct 11, 2016
akinalabi:

3 weeks?

pls look into my cashout case. My account was deducted of the cashout amount given to me before all my accumulated games ended. 7722 in total. I dont understand sir akinalabi.
Username :donkunxex
id 225937
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Niscolinx: 7:34am On Oct 11, 2016
Niscolinx:
Decensy13 or anyone help o, i made a withdrawal of N10500 since Friday and i haven't seen an alert, what's wrong.
i just saw the alert this morning, thank God
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by fearllesss: 7:50am On Oct 11, 2016
Please kindly explain how the cashout option works cus it looks like a scam to me, I've tried it when 8 out of my 14 bets have won, didn't work, tried it when some of them are still active, didn't work either. Please help us explain in full details how it works.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by okeyfx(m): 9:21am On Oct 11, 2016
The new website design is fantasic but it is not functioning properly. I used my favourite mobile browser (UC Browser) to access it but to no avail. I tried other browsers, same issue. it opened with native phone browser but the betslip page cant be scrolled leaving me with option of only five games acca maximum. I also dint get the 1000 naira bonus, my username is okeyfx.

cc @akinalabi
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Donkunxex(m): 9:22am On Oct 11, 2016
Niscolinx:
i just saw the alert this morning, thank God
bros abeg help your bro.. Anytin wey u fit gimme. I get like 7k wey nairabet don hang for my account and weekend games don dey near.. Anything.
Nairabet
username : donkunxex id :225937
imerrybet
username : dopepreacher id: 460860 abeg..tahnks.. Notin is too small
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by AYOT12(m): 9:34am On Oct 11, 2016
I think Mr Akinalabi has really hit himself on the foot.
Not only is the mobile site difficult to access unlike before there is also nonavailability of some games . U can imagine having done my due diligence with d mind of accummulating some game on soccer England northern league and isthiam league .I later found out d league were nor even stated in d new site whereas we have it on older nairabet platform and also on merrybet.
I am a bliver of nairabet but events dat has unfolded since migrating to dis appauling new site is gradually making me to have a rethink
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
akinalabi:

I appreciate your kind words.

We will keep working hard to perfect the system.
I appreciate your sarcasm.How long do we have to wait for the mobile site to be accessible on all browsers both old and new?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Carmal90(m): 12:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
akinalabi:

3 weeks?

No bonus for me
Carmal90
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Carmal90(m): 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
akinalabi:

3 weeks?

No bonus for me
Carmal90
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Mikechrist49: 12:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
Please i am confuse here.
i wager for this WEEKEND GAME since last 2week ago before the nairabet platform change.
please does it mean they have cancel that my history. please reply cus i stake high on that match.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by blazingkid21(m): 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
Mikechrist49:
Please i am confuse here.
i wager for this WEEKEND GAME since last 2week ago before the nairabet platform change.
please does it mean they have cancel that my history. please reply cus i stake high on that match.
visit old. nairabet .com to check your history
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by dansokoto1(m): 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
please i need someone to help fund my account and i will sent recharge card in return

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (40) (Reply)

Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira / How To Check NIN Number On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile & Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.