Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,760 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc (110476 Views)

Local And Nationwide Delivery Companies And Agents, Please Show Yourselves! / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / I Just Signed Up For Nairabet But I Have No Clue On How To Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by ayo527(m): 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
I'm having the same issue. Made a withdrawal request; it's now over a day.
Username- ayo527
customer ID- 859259
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Drummerboy15(m): 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
Kelvin0070:
[quote author=Drummerboy1

maybe, ur 1000 bonus has expired.

I didn't see my bonus too.

see what I got...picture
Expire ke? Akin alabi didint state it would expire dis soon
Cc akin alabi
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by pavy(m): 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
Cocolatti:
My 2000 naira is gathering dust and cobwebs in my Nairabet account since Alabi decided to do that upgrade. I've been unable to stake because the site doesnt work on my phone. It is really frustrating. Pls Mr. Alabi do something about this.

download Google chrome beta browse and thank me lea (tho the site is still slow, but it works well on chrome)

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by ponti93(m): 1:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
i dont understand this new nairabet site, during inplays, i selected no clean sheet on a game of first half 1-0, the game ended 1-2
yet the system marked it as lost
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by vickylala239: 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
Anyone with Nariabet phone number?

Cuz I will port
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by ayo527(m): 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
vickylala239:
Anyone with Nariabet phone number?
Cuz I will port
070 062 4722 38
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by simplex2: 3:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
Stupid new site, unresponsive Java popping up here and there, stupid admins, how many people do you think browse your site with desktop? The beauty of any site is its mobile response time so u can play on the go. Why didn't you run a trial version of this stupid downgrade and invite few people to try it first before going live? We should be searching play store for all available browsers to see the one that will work with your site because na only you be bookmaker for naija.

Make the site no respond until 2mrw make I port go find another bookmaker wey dey mobile friendly for my weekend games.

Rubbish!

5 Likes

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
ponti93:
i dont understand this new nairabet site, during inplays, i selected no clean sheet on a game of first half 1-0, the game ended 1-2
Lol crazy website.

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by simplex2: 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
pavy:

download Google chrome beta browse and thank me lea (tho the site is still slow, but it works well on chrome)

So na users go dey find the browser wey go work with their site? From opera to Google chrome! Does Nairaland work with restricted set of browsers?

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by blazingkid21(m): 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
I have an advice,,let us storm Twitter with "bring back our #oldnairabet software back...at least Alabi go know say we serious,,the man dey active for Twitter very well
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
simplex2:

So na users go dey find the browser wey go work with their site? From opera to Google chrome! Does Nairaland work with restricted set of browsers?

Rubbish!
Total Rubbish.Its been almost 2wks now and the site is slow,full of bugs and data consuming.It is still even unaccessible to some guys who dont av d means to change browsers or are restricted to old browsers.All akinalabi tells them,even on twitter is to upgrade.Although,he promised to make d new mobile site accessible on all kinds of browsers both old and new but i dont see that happening before the weekend.So it is better to PORT
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by simplex2: 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
blazingkid21:
I have an advice,,let us storm Twitter with "bring back our #oldnairabet software back...at least Alabi go know say we serious,,the man dey active for Twitter very well

I should go and do demonstration for what? Because na for nairabet dem born my mama? It takes more than few clicks to open account with another bookmaker. I will come for the small balance in my account when people's money stop hanging in the air.

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by blazingkid21(m): 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
simplex2:

I should go and do demonstration for what? Because na for nairabet dem born my mama? It takes more than few clicks to open account with another bookmaker. I will come for the small balance in my account when people's money stop hanging in the air.
lol,,I am not after my balance oh...if na old nairabet I use payout I for don get bank alert the next day,but this new software,since on Sunday I payout and till now no alert
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
NeKlaus:
Total Rubbish.Its been almost 2wks now and the site is slow,full of bugs and data consuming.It is still even unaccessible to some guys who dont av d means to change browsers or are restricted to old browsers.All akinalabi tells them,even on twitter is to upgrade.Although,he promised to make d new mobile site accessible on all kinds of browsers both old and new but i dont see that happening before the weekend.So it is better to PORT
Dont worry akinalabi will make it accessible on both old and new before weekend.He is a businessman and every business person knows what is good for his/her business.Akinalabi President
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
Nairabet av finally paid me my payout. Now moving to merrybet. But I will surely go back to nairabet whenever their site is friendly user.. Cus they are my best betting site if nt 4 dis recent problem.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by chicobaddest(m): 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
please what is the problem with nairabet
i can't place a bet on my online account neither can i make use of the 1000 naira give away

And the new site is not user friendly
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by epapa(m): 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
Thank God o. They've paid me. But na still merrybet thinz
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 13, 2016
To be honest, nairabet should go and learn from der junior brother likes of surebet247 they recently ugraded their website and everything is user friendly even on java phone.

2 Likes

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 13, 2016
sicobamty2:
To be honest, nairabet should go and learn from der junior brother likes of surebet247 they recently ugraded their website and everything is user friendly even on java phone.
Mr Akinalabi

3 Likes

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Hedonistically: 4:14am On Oct 13, 2016
Whoever it is that owns nairabet must be incredibly daft. It's not about driving G Wagon up and down and forming Lagos big boy. You would end up like the HiTV dude, Toyin Subair. Success is not a destination, it is a never ending journey that requires effort.

For more than a week, your stupid website has not been working for the majority of users. Hundreds and thousands of people have given damming reviews here and elsewhere, yet nothing has been done. What is so difficult in swiftly reverting to the old mobile layout before figuring out the way forward? Why not give users options of old or new?

You fully deserve what's coming to you.

2 Likes

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by operandus(m): 6:18am On Oct 13, 2016
Nairabet refused to give me my own bonus,I have complained to their customer care yet nothing was done.I don't know why they should not give me what was given to almost everybody.my username is SOVATCHI
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by smudge2079(m): 6:52am On Oct 13, 2016
I believe Akin Alabi will get it right.... I luv the new cash out option.... U don't expect a new platform to be perfect in just a day. I believe they are working on making the new platform more user friendly.

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by smudge2079(m): 6:54am On Oct 13, 2016
Hedonistically:
Whoever it is that owns nairabet must be incredibly daft. It's not about driving G Wagon up and down and forming Lagos big boy. You would end up like the HiTV dude, Toyin Subair. Success is not a destination, it is a never ending journey that requires effort.

For more than a week, your stupid website has not been working for the majority of users. Hundreds and thousands of people have given damming reviews here and elsewhere, yet nothing has been done. What is so difficult in swiftly reverting to the old mobile layout before figuring out the way forward? Why not give users options of old or new?

You fully deserve what's coming to you.
are u always dis foul mouthed?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by vickylala239: 7:34am On Oct 13, 2016
Please Nariabet...

Why Are you guys so wicked... I played a game and won but u guys settle as a lose..
Please help

ID 577216
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by blazingkid21(m): 7:58am On Oct 13, 2016
operandus:
Nairabet refused to give me my own bonus,I have complained to their customer care yet nothing was done.I don't know why they should not give me what was given to almost everybody.my username is SOVATCHI
This bonus expired on Sunday oh,,don't blame dem for that sha
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by blazingkid21(m): 7:58am On Oct 13, 2016
epapa:
Thank God o. They've paid me. But na still merrybet thinz
how many days dey take before they pay u??
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by operandus(m): 8:25am On Oct 13, 2016
operandus:
Still waiting for your reply
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by operandus(m): 8:29am On Oct 13, 2016
blazingkid21:
This bonus expired on Sunday oh,,don't blame dem for that sha
. What part of the message didn't you understand,I said that it was not given me and you are telling me that it has expired when I got nothing like others.am I different from others that got the bonus?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by blazingkid21(m): 9:38am On Oct 13, 2016
operandus:
. What part of the message didn't you understand,I said that it was not given me and you are telling me that it has expired when I got nothing like others.am I different from others that got the bonus?
I am not a nairabet customer care oh,,but all I know is that I haven't heard or see any nairabet customer that wasn't given the bonus before it expired
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Obinnau(m): 9:50am On Oct 13, 2016
operandus:
It was there only that it wasn't reflecting on the main account or bonus account. Akinalabi said that all you had to do was just make your selections and place bet then the 1000 will be deducted from your winnings. meaning if you won 2k in the end you get 1k, if you won 1600 maybe you are owing nairabet grin
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by vickylala239: 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
Has anyone receive any reply to email by Nariabet for 3days Nw?

Plz is anyone who can help me out here....

This Ppl don't reply to emails,twitter or Nairaland here...

How do u guys get access to them Please?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by vickylala239: 3:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
ponti93:

Hv u been properly settled?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (40) (Reply)

Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira / How To Check NIN Number On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile & Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.