Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,984 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc (110482 Views)

Local And Nationwide Delivery Companies And Agents, Please Show Yourselves! / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / I Just Signed Up For Nairabet But I Have No Clue On How To Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Mikechrist49: 1:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
dansokoto1:
please i need someone to help fund my account and i will sent recharge card in return
HOW MUCH U WAN FUND ?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Mikechrist49: 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
blazingkid21:
visit old. nairabet .com to check your history
BROS THE SITE YOU GAVE TO ME NO DEY WORK O.
I HAVE BEEN TRY IT SINCE YESTERDAY .
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by dansokoto1(m): 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
Mikechrist49:

HOW MUCH U WAN FUND ?
#500 my nairabet account(1205617)
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by dansokoto1(m): 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
@mikechrst please foward me your number, thanks in advance
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Mikechrist49: 1:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
dansokoto1:
@mikechrst please foward me your number, thanks in advance
HOW MUCH CARD YOU WANTED TO SEND TO ME FOR THAT ?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by dansokoto1(m): 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
Mikechrist49:

HOW MUCH CARD YOU WANTED TO SEND TO ME FOR THAT ?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by dansokoto1(m): 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
dansokoto1:
please i need someone to help fund my account and i will sent recharge card in return
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by blazingkid21(m): 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
see Abeg,I withdraw money from my nairabet account to my bank account since on Sunday and I never recieve alert yet oh
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by babaireti(m): 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
Mine was yesterday,I've not received alert too.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
Dear akinalabi,please try and do something quickly about your site.It took me about 90minutes to place a bet on tge mobile site.From cleared betslip to auto log out,i dont know if you are working on a better mobile site maybe at least something similar to the previous old mobile platform in terms of accessibility and relatively less data consumption.Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by denbaba: 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
akinalabi:

I appreciate your kind words.
We will keep working hard to perfect the system.

what's happening to nairabet. I tried funding my account via webpay. money was deducted and my acct wasn't funded. my username is Luckydon
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by dansokoto1(m): 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
@mikechrist whatup now
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by denbaba: 4:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
transparency7:
Old help me resolve these my Customer I.D is 520625 I deposited 5,000naira on the 8th October 1-3am using my grab ATM card yet I have not been credited I have contacted Cc and wrote at support yet no help plz help me because my bank said nairabet was credited... Thank u
Exactly the same problem I'm experiencing now. akin alabi pls do something abt this
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
Godson32:
whats going on,whats happening to nairabet? Its like my next option should be merrybet and 1960bet but this nairabet people don chop my money na dem i want.
Lol
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by vickylala239: 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
akinalabi:

3 weeks?

Sir, we migrated to a new software like 5 days ago.

You are allowed to withdraw at anytime sir.

Oga greetings! !

I played a live bet and won,Yet you guys settle me as a lose!!

I Dnt want to go mad Yet!!but the craze will start when refuse to settle my bet and come up with all Sorts of excuses...

I am not the one that told you to downgrade ur site,Cuz dis is downgrade not upgrade...

The odd for my inplay game was 4.00 but due to your downgrade odd Dnt show anymore...

So Please settle my account...

My user ID is on the screenshot below..

The game was cleansheet no,and both team scored...

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Drummerboy15(m): 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
I never see my 1000naira bonus +++
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Kelvin0070: 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
[quote author=Drummerboy1

maybe, ur 1000 bonus has expired.

I didn't see my bonus too.

see what I got...picture

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by tonadochelsea(m): 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
pls nairabet i hav not gotten bank alert for the withdrawal i made from my nira bet account.plssssssssssss send my money
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by kanny1(m): 12:34am On Oct 12, 2016
kanny1:
I did place a bet on 08-10-2016 bt as at nw that I posted this message the free bonus I used, the winnings and the bet history is no where to be found in my account. Pls Alabi agents should look into this.

User name: Kachu
Customer I.d: 660625
Cc: Decency
Cc:Akinlabi
bet history not showing
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by currencyz: 3:30am On Oct 12, 2016
currencyz:
is like alabi only reply those that goes hard on him, i have been seeking for answer from this man an his team following them bumper to bumper, from nairaland to twitter i even sent them an email and then a call to their customer care representative which they ended intentionally for my own call credit again, now am calling you guys out again, were is my won bet pls let it reflect in my account after all i did not beg for any bonus you gave it out of free will. usernam-classicalfame22 id-286496 thanks.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 12, 2016
Nairabet when did u became this? I pay ut since day b4 yesterday.. U guys shuld pls free my pay out now..
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by blazingkid21(m): 7:59am On Oct 12, 2016
sicobamty2:
Nairabet when did u became this? I pay ut since day b4 yesterday.. U guys shuld pls free my pay out now..
guy I'm passing through samething oh...since on Sunday I payout,,no alert yet....I swear me don port to bonanzawin.com
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by ereebimo: 8:06am On Oct 12, 2016
The NairaBet new site is just completely useless. They didn't do a proper job on the site before rushing to launch it. All my winnings are not credited. The site is slow. It hangs, it misbehaves on ALL mobile browsers even with 3G. They should fix this rubbish site or give us back the old site. I used to open desktop version on my Android phone now the useless new annoying mobile version takes over everytime.

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by AYOT12(m): 9:04am On Oct 12, 2016
ereebimo:
The NairaBet new site is just completely useless. They didn't do a proper job on the site before rushing to launch it. All my winnings are not credited. The site is slow. It hangs, it misbehaves on ALL mobile browsers even with 3G. They should fix this rubbish site or give us back the old site. I used to open desktop version on my Android phone now the useless new annoying mobile version takes over everytime.
I CONCUR
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Pureheart91(m): 9:47am On Oct 12, 2016
Plz Naria Bet, i need my payout released.... How can i fund my account instantly and wen i want to payout it disappears just lyk that.. U guys shud stop toiling with pple funds oo.. Or eles some legal actions myt be taking, because i see no reason to withold my payout since 3days now and counting
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by epapa(m): 9:55am On Oct 12, 2016
Hia, with all these wahala I'm hearing, it means the pay out I did yesterday morning might delay till weekend. God have mercy. Good thing though I ported to merry bet. See you nairabet next month if you've decided to start behaving
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 12, 2016
LOL Everybody just dey port.Akinalabi do something fast
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Cocolatti(m): 11:14am On Oct 12, 2016
My 2000 naira is gathering dust and cobwebs in my Nairabet account since Alabi decided to do that upgrade. I've been unable to stake because the site doesnt work on my phone. It is really frustrating. Pls Mr. Alabi do something about this.

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by blazingkid21(m): 11:46am On Oct 12, 2016
Akin Alabi no wan reply again oh
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by fflamingo(m): 11:55am On Oct 12, 2016
Mr. Akin, to be honest with you the New site is seriously lagging. very slow, and the basic purpose of playing Bet as fun is defeated. to accumulate about 5games took me about a hour. yes the platform is good and cool but for your customer it is nightmare. I use z10 and some other low end phone users are having it worst
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Emezy(m): 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
Mr Alabi please try do something about this as weekend is fast approaching and I do need to stake. Please return my winnings back. Username:emezy
Customer id : 610902

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (40) (Reply)

Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira / How To Check NIN Number On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile & Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.