Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? (45564 Views)

60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / 46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually / 8 Nigerian Wives Who Are Stronger Than Their Husbands (Pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by salawustyles(m): 9:21am On Dec 25, 2015
konji takes it away deer strength noni
Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by brunofarad(m): 9:21am On Dec 25, 2015
Its. Called biological changes due to mammary grin
Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by tunapawizzy: 9:23am On Dec 25, 2015
And ur dad looks 15
Amberon:
Wrong!! my parents have been married for about 33 yes and my mom looks like a sweet 16.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by chillingbabe: 9:23am On Dec 25, 2015
....Cos they don't take care of themselves properly after childbirth...no form of fitness exercises or diet...

#Sexytilloldage smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 25, 2015
My wife certainly looks much much younger than me.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by unongu(m): 9:25am On Dec 25, 2015
That's not entirely true... My wife looks 10yrs younger after 9yrs of marriage. I will say it depends on the woman and a whole lot of psychological, chemical and environmental factors.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by 9jatatafo(m): 9:26am On Dec 25, 2015
Child bearing and most women don't really look after themselves as in they don't exercise and they eat badly

1 Like

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by stellytwinkle(f): 9:27am On Dec 25, 2015
Amberon:
Wrong!! my parents have been married for about 33 yes and my mom looks like a sweet 16.
picture or adonbelieve it. Gbam!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by horpilow(m): 9:28am On Dec 25, 2015
grad2012:
Dey cook for u,dey bear children for u not one not two as many as u and ur family wants,sometimes dey face inlaws wahala, dey work and o if I may forget dey dear not say no when u want to make luv to dem. if only u know d strength it takes to carry one child u will salute every wonderful wife and mother u see out der. Stop stressing dem out and start giving dem peace of mind,stop cheating and making dem worried and start apreciating dem and be faithful,stop being selfish and start helping dem take care of der body and health becos dey forget to do dis sometimes becos der busy taking care of u and ur children.

Like say they didnt enjoy the s*x also....like say they wont be proud of their children we born TOGETHER,,,shey if I cook..she wont eat ni abi if I briing money..she wont collect it...In-law wahala..if her character is good enof,,why in-law wahala.... Wosssss...the points u gave are for both couple

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by lonelydora: 9:28am On Dec 25, 2015
Behira:
Prolly because of the too many stress and troubles u men give us

Lol. Epic response. But my mother who is 65 now still looks like under 25. Natural beauty. I have never seen her apply anything since growing up apart from Vaseline and powder.
Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by louxera(f): 9:29am On Dec 25, 2015
cruzita:
na people wey marry dia age mate.if the man dey 27 the woman suppose dey 22 so DAT dem go age together.but my mama na every year young and I'm happy we carry DAT body.

This is the best,mature and most reasonable reason u v given
Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by badonkadonk: 9:29am On Dec 25, 2015
michael142:
This is because Naija women don't take care of themselves after child birth. My ex is married, she has 4 kids now, she is 31 years and married for 6 years now. She old like old mama. Naija girls nor dey care for themselves after child birth.

Give this chairman a gallon of cold fresh palmwine..

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by StepTwo: 9:31am On Dec 25, 2015
Amberon:

your Dad is not being very efficient in his duties.
Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by Bollinger(m): 9:32am On Dec 25, 2015
Women generally don't really like to put effort in taking care of themselves after a few years of marriage. I am lucky my wife has a different mentality in regards to this. She outruns me with a two mile run time of 14 minutes. She can do 100 sit ups at a go; 20 more than I can. And I'm supposed to have a job that requires I maintain top physical fitness. It's embarrassing. She looks 10 years younger than her age, and this is after three kids. I go home happy every day knowing I'm not coming home to a hag. Women, and men in Nigeria need to take better care of their bodies. The men are no better either.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 25, 2015
grad2012:
Dey cook for u,dey bear children for u not one not two as many as u and ur family wants,sometimes dey face inlaws wahala, dey work and o if I may forget dey dear not say no when u want to make luv to dem. if only u know d strength it takes to carry one child u will salute every wonderful wife and mother u see out der. Stop stressing dem out and start giving dem peace of mind,stop cheating and making dem worried and start apreciating dem and be faithful,stop being selfish and start helping dem take care of der body and health becos dey forget to do dis sometimes becos der busy taking care of u and ur children.
shut your God damn mouth!

selfish thing you are! where is the money coming from undecided

Who put roof ontop your head!

Who is taking care of the children school fees

Who is providing for the the food you eat everyday undecided

Who is working his ass off just to see you don't lack undecided

But yet you WOMEN claim busy! Busy by what undecided

Selfish creature you are!

If it is stressful! Go ask your father how he see you through your school and even put you to the university where you and your gang practice all manner of RUBBISH but yet complain.

Eeediot

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by nonjebose(m): 9:32am On Dec 25, 2015
Behira:
you wish

1 Like

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by kokomilala(m): 9:35am On Dec 25, 2015
Women beauty fades quicker.They are like flowers glowing in the early rays of light, like dewdrops sparkling in sunshine, but fades at its intensity.But, a more potent reason is testosterone.The male sex hormone.Women have 30 % less.This hormone is responsible for muscle growth and your youthfulness.Because women have more of estrogen and progesterone, they can't produce even half of an average man's hormone levels.It has to be said too that in men it declines with age.However, for those who hit the weights, they are on a plain sail.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by carpartsnigeria(m): 9:36am On Dec 25, 2015
Nigeria women are like Africa footballers while deir men counterpart are like Europian players.
1. Dey reduced deir age too much. A Nigeria lady will be 33 but she will tell u she is 26. Difference of 7 yrs.
2. Too much sex before marriage. A 21 yrs girl i'm dating can't remember how many men she have slept with. According to her, she started since primary 5.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by DEIFIED(m): 9:37am On Dec 25, 2015
Cause they overeacts and overwork themselves over little things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by Bollinger(m): 9:38am On Dec 25, 2015
sonofananimal:
shut your God damn mouth!

selfish thing you are! where is the money coming from undecided

Who put roof ontop your head!

Who is taking care of the children school fees

Who is providing for the the food you eat everyday undecided

Only in Africa. grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by fibial: 9:38am On Dec 25, 2015
what's the age diff btw both of u?
unongu:
That's not entirely true... My wife looks 10yrs younger after 9yrs of marriage. I will say it depends on the woman and a whole lot of psychological, chemical and environmental factors.
what's the age diff btw both of u?
Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by chikids(m): 9:39am On Dec 25, 2015
Women's body under a lot of metamorphosis in child bearing and breast-feeding. Nevertheless, a woman can still be in shape if she handles herself well.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by femi4: 9:39am On Dec 25, 2015
Behira:
Emotional stress: 80%

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 25, 2015
Behira:
babe if only I can have one nite with u, I will be made whole.
Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by MNDY(m): 9:40am On Dec 25, 2015
Amberon:

Same here! If you see my mum's face ehn? She is still looking like someone who has no kids yet when she already has eight of us!
-
I swear down, people even think she is still single! She is a perfect definition of evergreen!
-
Years and years have passed by and she still maintains this face!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 25, 2015
Bollinger:

Only in Africa. grin
what men go through in Africa but yet the FOOLISH WOMEN complain of stressfulness where DEM don't even do anything unless complain and nag.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by godoluwa(m): 9:43am On Dec 25, 2015
tobillionaire:
Because thy lose their beauty nd strenght to d children dy bear
undiluted fact & sciencetifically certified
Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by slytubadth(m): 9:43am On Dec 25, 2015
Behira:

Nah! You are kinda wrong. At a tender age let say like 16 yrs you girls look much younger then the boys that are around that same age but at times go on the same thing happens to the ladies.. It juss nature's doing.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by Adeyemi0(m): 9:44am On Dec 25, 2015
cruzita:
na people wey marry dia age mate.if the man dey 27 the woman suppose dey 22 so DAT dem go age together.but my mama na every year young and I'm happy we carry DAT body.
You are sensible,there should be at least 3years age difference...
Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by Toks2008(m): 9:44am On Dec 25, 2015
kstadaura:
Hello guys, morning, how was your night? I would like to start with merry xmas to our Christian brothers and sisters.

I have been asking myself this question, whenever i see a marriage that lasted for more than 10 or 15 years, if you look at the husband and the wife you will se that the wife always looks older, do you have any ideas why?

That is one mystery i wil never understand.

Even if a man of 40 married a lady of 18,by the time the man is 60 and the lady is 38 it will look as if they have just 5years gap while those of like 10 years gap will look like mates and those of like 5years gap will have the woman looking older.

Researchers believe that the higher collagen density accounts for why women appear to age faster than men of the same age. When considering intrinsic (genetically-programmed) aging of the skin, it has been said that women are about 15 years older than men of the same age.

This is why one of the main advices from traditional parents is to find a man at least ten years older than you. Why? Because when you hit forty, you won’t be crying when people ask you “So who’s this man you have not yet introduced us to? Your little brother?” grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 25, 2015
grad2012:

If I slap U ehn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz / AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? / Should I End The The Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.