Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,155 members, 7,825,608 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? (45581 Views)

60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / 46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually / 8 Nigerian Wives Who Are Stronger Than Their Husbands (Pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by flexyfranky(m): 10:01am On Dec 25, 2015
The fact is that, most girls before there marriage, they don't tell their real age to their spouses and it remains a secret till they die with it. Most at times the girls may be even of same age with the man but cos of fear that he leave if he discovers she is of same age with him or even older thatn him, they (women) will keep it a secret. This is a natural thingh here that women gets older faster than men. Keep a boy and a girl of same age and let them grow up together, you will observe that in 30yrs time, she will be older than the man. Nigerian girls should learn how to potray a good character when they are approaching 22 and think of settling down from that early time, instead of staying, thinking that there is still time and when they get to 30-35, they start hiding their true age so as to get a man they want.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by alex406(m): 10:02am On Dec 25, 2015
Behira:
Prolly because of the too many stress and troubles u men give us
hear yourself. What stress do you get that a man does not get x2 of it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by Moana(f): 10:02am On Dec 25, 2015
martineverest:
U mean African women? They are overly lazy, especially in doing physical exercises that will keep them fresh and young. Thru should take a cue from their foreign counterpart

Most of the ignorant Nigerian women doesn't know that bleaching makes them look 5-10 yrs older

To look like Kim Kardashian you will need 4-5 rounds of liposuction and brazilian butt lift you are looking at between $5,000-$15,000 perer session depending on the surgeon you go to. Botoxs shorts here and there +$1,000. Tummy tuck after birth we are looking at nothing below $5,000 for a really good job.

Now Mr Man who is struggling with $500 rent per month is that something you can afford for your wife to go through to keep up with foreign counterparts? undecided I'm sure if you hear $50 per month for gym and $200 per month to buy healthy food, you will end up on ICU sef

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 25, 2015
Bollinger:

I think you misunderstood my post. In Europe and America, you dare not say what you just said. Why? The responsibilities are shared equally. Women don't sit around so it is very difficult to push them around.
that's why I said in Africa!

Responsibility don't shared equal!

It is like 70-30

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by blakky97(m): 10:10am On Dec 25, 2015
kstadaura:
Hello guys, morning, how was your night? I would like to start with merry xmas to our Christian brothers and sisters.

I have been asking myself this question, whenever i see a marriage that lasted for more than 10 or 15 years, if you look at the husband and the wife you will se that the wife always looks older, do you have any ideas why?
marry girls that are 10years your junior

1 Like

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by dammytosh: 10:11am On Dec 25, 2015
bobogee007:
try to find out. That woman is not your mother

You mean i am not my mother. That is hard for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:12am On Dec 25, 2015
Amberon:
Wrong!! my parents have been married for about 33 yes and my mom looks like a sweet 16.
ur jus bn selfish and not sayin d truth

1 Like

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by Evidence1000(m): 10:12am On Dec 25, 2015
bobogee007:
try to find out. That woman is not your mother

Man u got me rolling on the floor! U have a bad mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by ATERI(m): 10:17am On Dec 25, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Smh. Can u imagine what this OP posted? And later, they'll start bashing women for wanting to marry a rich man. If she gets married to a poor man, she'd have to struggle real hard on her part to sustain the family, coupled with child birth. It's almost the same situation in an average home too, esp if the husband and wife are age mates.When there's enough money, she'd be able to eat healthy, register at a gym and do whatever else that would ensure she continues looking young, beautiful and healthy as she's supposed to.

Having said all that, it depends on how u care for ur body though.. And then again.. Women tend to age faster than women.

Should we then accept that the choice of husband is more important than the choice of carreer?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by otiigba1(m): 10:18am On Dec 25, 2015
Ayt27:

They will just sit on their fat ass tying their wrapper around their waist.
and just eat and eat and eat, no exercise the maid does every house work, the house wife just eat and get fatter embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by mekybabe1: 10:21am On Dec 25, 2015
Very funny, I forgot to laff undecided
tintingz:
Naturally, women look more mature faster than men that's why it is advisable for men to marry a very much younger woman as wife. I know girls who I know am very much older than them but physically they look very much mature especially the chubby ones.

Secondly, It is child birth.. Many Nigerian women don't do exercise after child birth, they get fat and this make them look older than their husband.

Talking about house chores I don't think that's a reason for women looking older than their husband, some women have maids who work for them.

Men too go out to work some men even work at home and isn't working like the house chores another form of exercise? cheesy

The main reason is lack of exercise, obesity.

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by otiigba1(m): 10:22am On Dec 25, 2015
grad2012:
Dey cook for u,dey bear children for u not one not two as many as u and ur family wants,sometimes dey face inlaws wahala, dey work and o if I may forget dey dear not say no when u want to make luv to dem. if only u know d strength it takes to carry one child u will salute every wonderful wife and mother u see out der. Stop stressing dem out and start giving dem peace of mind,stop cheating and making dem worried and start apreciating dem and be faithful,stop being selfish and start helping dem take care of der body and health becos dey forget to do dis sometimes becos der busy taking care of u and ur children.
well.. if you put it like this, i agree %1000, but some times you guys should try talking your men/husbands, tell us what the problems are some of us do listen and care, if we don't know how you feel how can we help?

Wait o! Na you get all this back side, nice!, you truely are intelligent and sexy tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by Simplymeah: 10:22am On Dec 25, 2015
sonofananimal:
shut your God damn mouth!

selfish thing you are! where is the money coming from undecided

Who put roof ontop your head!

Who is taking care of the children school fees

Who is providing for the the food you eat everyday undecided

Who is working his ass off just to see you don't lack undecided

But yet you WOMEN claim busy! Busy by what undecided

Selfish creature you are!

If it is stressful! Go ask your father how he see you through your school and even put you to the university where you and your gang practice all manner of RUBBISH but yet complain.

Eeediot
Ur moniker says it all grin.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 25, 2015
Amberon:
Wrong!! my parents have been married for about 33 yes and my mom looks like a sweet 16.
pls start lookin for your real mum... maybe you were adopted
Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by sisisioge: 10:25am On Dec 25, 2015
Because we make the silly mistake of marrying our mates or younger men when by design we are technically 10 years older than our counterparts.
Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by ivili(m): 10:26am On Dec 25, 2015
grad2012:
Dey cook for u,dey bear children for u not one not two as many as u and ur family wants,sometimes dey face inlaws wahala, dey work and o if I may forget dey dear not say no when u want to make luv to dem. if only u know d strength it takes to carry one child u will salute every wonderful wife and mother u see out der. Stop stressing dem out and start giving dem peace of mind,stop cheating and making dem worried and start apreciating dem and be faithful,stop being selfish and start helping dem take care of der body and health becos dey forget to do dis sometimes becos der busy taking care of u and ur children.
why do you have to take it so personal, now you are making me feel emotional for women

1 Like

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by grad2012(f): 10:27am On Dec 25, 2015
otiigba1:
well.. if you put it like this, i agree %1000, but some times you guys should try talking your men/husbands, tell us what the problems are some of us do listen and care, if we don't know how you feel how can we help?
suga tank u so much for quoting me ,u made a lot of sense. Merry xmas.m
Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by successinlife: 10:27am On Dec 25, 2015
Many factors should be responsible for this-naturally women are weaker than men maybe because they aren't complete as the holy book make us to understand that they are bones taken from the men.

Most men also engage in exercise either knowingly or unknowingly,knowingly by going to the gyms or involved in sporting activities,unknowingly by the need to hussle,move around etc,most women do not like sporting activities/gym and may be lazy to do simple trecking.Proof of this is when you compare a man that do sports/gym to another man that doesn't do sports/gym,you will always see that the one that do sports/gym will always look smarter and younger.

Probably child birth may as well be a cause but i always compare girls in their teens and boys of the same age and i have never seen where the boys outgrow their girls age peers,so child birth or bearing may not be the cause,it is just natural.

We could see in the society worldwide that 78% of men wouldn't like to marry a woman older than them but greater percentage of women would accept marrying a man that is 10-15 years older than them,at worst women marry men that is at least 3-5 years older.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by calliope(f): 10:28am On Dec 25, 2015
grad2012:
indeed intelligence issexxy.. God bless u for dis awareness

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by martineverest(m): 10:28am On Dec 25, 2015
Moana:

To look like Kim Kardashian you will need 4-5 rounds of liposuction and brazilian butt lift you are looking at between $5,000-$15,000 perer session depending on the surgeon you go to. Botoxs shorts here and there +$1,000. Tummy tuck after birth we are looking at nothing below $5,000 for a really good job.

Now Mr Man who is struggling with $500 rent per month is that something you can afford for your wife to go through to keep up with foreign counterparts? undecided I'm sure if you hear $50 per month for gym and $200 per month to buy healthy food, you will end up on ICU sef
u don't need all that to look younger. My elder sister will clock 44 in two days time; she looks younger than my cousin of 27. She never did surgery to look younger

1 Like

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 25, 2015
ATERI:

Should we then accept that the choice of husband is more important than the choice of carreer?

That's a very subjective stand. Some ppl would choose one over the other. For me, though... Choice of husband is more important.
Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:30am On Dec 25, 2015
Moana:

Take it... luv yuh for dat. ur head dey thr.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by grad2012(f): 10:32am On Dec 25, 2015
calliope:
indeed intelligence issexxy.. God bless u for dis awareness
tank u luv,merry xmas.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by Rudboy360(m): 10:32am On Dec 25, 2015
Coz Women tend to age faster than Men says my Mom which is why she often tell us to marry a much younger woman and the age gap should be atleast 7yrs younger cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 25, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
I can't really say wives age faster, but there is some element of truth there. Guys have a way of looking younger, maybe genes or their exceptional way of taking life easier.

^^^ Lil wonder men go for younger wives these days; due to childbirth(if you carry one pregnancy ehn, you would know what pregnancy can do to a child of God grin) stress...etc, the wife would tend to age faster. When there is a reasonable age difference, it would be difficult for her to look older, at worst_ they look like age mates.

If a man, marries a parasitic witchy-witchy wife... hmm_ you would know husbands can age faster, same applies to the wife too. When couples are at peace... sweet Jesus... old age flees. kiss

Very simple and intelligent comment.. Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 25, 2015
Amberon:
cool cool cool.....Show us Pictures ! cool
Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by ifyan(m): 10:36am On Dec 25, 2015
sonofananimal:
shut your God damn mouth!

selfish thing you are! where is the money coming from undecided

Who put roof ontop your head!

Who is taking care of the children school fees

Who is providing for the the food you eat everyday undecided

Who is working his ass off just to see you don't lack undecided

But yet you WOMEN claim busy! Busy by what undecided

Selfish creature you are!

If it is stressful! Go ask your father how he see you through your school and even put you to the university where you and your gang practice all manner of RUBBISH but yet complain.

Gospel truth

Eeediot
l
Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by Simplymeah: 10:36am On Dec 25, 2015
ndudichukwumah:

Is not true..I have Skool mate that we are 34 years now and she is not married but with the make up and a good paid job u will still see wrinkles on her face ..infact u will think that she is older than me with 5years.
What I think is too much of make up is contributing to why women are looking older than their age
Dis woman u av jst describd is carrying a burden,weda she admits or not, she is unhappy n dat is enuf 2 mak her luk older dan she is. Let her get married n she'll luk younger compared 2 a woman of her age who has bn thru childbirth

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 25, 2015
cruzita:
na people wey marry dia age mate.if the man dey 27 the woman suppose dey 22 so DAT dem go age together.but my mama na every year young and I'm happy we carry DAT body.
cool cool cool very good for you cheesy but show us pictures cool
Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by ifyan(m): 10:39am On Dec 25, 2015
Women tend to age faster because
1. Lack of body maintenance
2. Make up
3. What they eat
4. Laziness
They don't know all what they are doing have effect some years later

1 Like

Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by martineverest(m): 10:40am On Dec 25, 2015
Arise001:
U mean African women? They are overly lazy, especially in doing physical exercises that will keep them fresh and young. Thru should take a cue from their foreign counterpart

Please map out a time table for African women from this list :
5.30am - Wake the family for morning devotion
6.30am - Prepare the kids for school along with lunch box for husband and kids , while the husband watch morning news
7.30am - The kids are off to school and husband to work
8.00am - Woman at work
4.00pm.- go to school pick the kids by wc ever means take them to the office while they wait to you close work for the day
6.00pm- Home to bath the kids from school, help them do their assignments and straight to the kitchen for dinner
8.00pm.- dinner
9.00pm- News which oga must watch while you are battling to stay awake
10.00pm.- Night devotion and straight to bed. Shower and prepare to service oga's conjugal rights.
11.30pm or morning you are sleeping already and close to the alarm clock for the next 5.30am.
with house helps?
Re: Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 25, 2015
kstadaura:
Hello guys, morning, how was your night? I would like to start with merry xmas to our Christian brothers and sisters.

I have been asking myself this question, whenever i see a marriage that lasted for more than 10 or 15 years, if you look at the husband and the wife you will se that the wife always looks older, do you have any ideas why?
have u ever been in a labour room? If u have, u won't ask this question!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can You Start A Family With This Salary In Nigeria? / AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? / 24years Jessica Edionwele Found!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.