Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

A Nairalander's Xmas Message To All Nairalanders Around The Globe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander's Xmas Message To All Nairalanders Around The Globe (924 Views)

Buhari Blasted Obasanjo In 2003 For Spending 110 Days Globe-Trotting (Throwback) / Femi Adesina Xmas Message Tweet Causes Meltdown... / Goodluck Jonathan Xmas Message To Nigerians - Read (2) (3) (4)

(1)

A Nairalander's Xmas Message To All Nairalanders Around The Globe by Tunami(m): 6:50am On Dec 25, 2015
merry xmas to all my fellow nairalanders especially my guys in politics, moderators like mynd44 and lalasticlala, as you celebrate the glory of this miraculous season, may your home b filled with love, peace and joy, may these blessings flolow you throughout the year. Abeg lalasticlala fp oo
Re: A Nairalander's Xmas Message To All Nairalanders Around The Globe by Segadem(m): 7:00am On Dec 25, 2015
Tunami:
merry xmas to all my fellow nairalanders especially my guys in politics, moderators like mynd44 and lalasticlala, as you celebrate the glory of this miraculous season, may your home b filled with love, peace and joy, may these blessings flolow you throughout the year. Abeg lalasticlala fp oo
wetin be flolow?
Re: A Nairalander's Xmas Message To All Nairalanders Around The Globe by Mynd44: 7:34am On Dec 25, 2015

(1)

DSS Storm Commissioner’s Home For Stock-Pilling Arms To Stop Otti’s Inauguration / I Never Tore, Swallowed My Statement Paper With EFCC, Says Olisa Metuh / God Bless Our Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.