Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane (44562 Views)

Kenyan Motorcyclist Carries 4 Passengers At Once (Photo, Video) / Man Who Survived ADC Airline Plane Crash In Lagos Thanks God 10Years After / Nigerian Passenger Battles Turkish Airline Over Missing Luggage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 25, 2015
So if them start the aeroplane , dis guy no go comot cheesy
Re: Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:57pm On Dec 25, 2015
How the fvck did they get in there

1 Like

Re: Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane by Bestbeelieve: 12:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
Naija I really hail thee. That is a huge security lapse!how on earth did they get to the runway?minister of transport
Plane seen on a driveway
Men Pushing a plane
Ladder used to board and disembark passengers.
Amazing case study!

1 Like

Re: Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane by Coolcash1: 1:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
FrontPageLawyer:

i have a Blocked coconut head. i will Go get myself Christmas fowl.

How the passengers evaded our overzealous security men to the tarmac worries me and not the protest.

Fowl brain you've got. That is why your reasoning is so shallow...
Re: Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
That's quite saddening

1 Like

Re: Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane by FrontPageLawyer(m): 1:15pm On Dec 25, 2015
Forwetinnah:

...are you forgetting they've asked them to come back 3 times? What's your point exactly?? That they should keep coming to the Airport to check if their luggages have arrived till their stay in Nigeria is over? Well done. Mind you..Airport Security Breach is a general thing, it can happen anywhere. Not everyone on board the plan is there

How more than 20 people gained entrance into the tarmac without a boarding pass is my fear(point) and not about the passengers protest.

I see someone close to the landing gear. This is considered breach of safety rules and evident that the aircraft has been compromised and cannot be approved to fly at that moment until it is completely examined.

3 Likes

Re: Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane by Coolcash1: 1:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
Reference:

Okay, Mr. Reasonable K. Einstein. What if there was a passenger on that flight leaving for a medical procedure in Turkey, huh! "What do you think would have happened to the person by now....."

What if the luggage of the person has also been left out. Are we not going to back to the same issue?.. The fact is, the airline needs to be sanctioned for the inconvenience and frustration suffered by these innocent passengers as a result of their inefficiency.
Re: Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane by RonJeremy: 1:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
kITATITA:
Even though the passengers have a good case, what they are doing has implications on Aviation Safety/Security. How did they gain access to the aircraft. Besides, they could also be put on the no-fly list. There are organs with responsibility for dealing with passenger/customer complaints in Nigeria.

Put on terrorist list for fighting for their right? Turkey government is a terrorist backing government, so no chance of innocent Nigerians getting on any such list...

1 Like

Re: Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane by FrontPageLawyer(m): 1:20pm On Dec 25, 2015
Coolcash1:

Fowl brain you've got. That is why your reasoning is so shallow...

I won't take you serious because you're uncouth. But I forgive you because it's Christmas.

Enjoy your fowl.
Re: Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane by Coolcash1: 1:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
FrontPageLawyer:

I won't take you serious because you're uncouth. But I forgive you because it's Christmas.

Enjoy your fowl.

I forgive you too....Merry Christmas dude.

1 Like

Re: Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane by FrontPageLawyer(m): 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
Coolcash1:

I forgive you too....Merry Christmas dude.

Same and God bless you my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane by pamcode(m): 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
End time airliners.
Bloody people
Re: Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
This is pure CHANGE! We've not seen anything yet! How do we finance our Budget deficit for 2016. A huge problem. Spend less money and reserve for January. Some who travelled might beg or borrow fare to come back. Not my business anyway!

1 Like

Re: Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 25, 2015
The real failure here is the poor way the situation was managed by Turkish airlines. They pushed the passengers to the wall.

This incident has escalated the issue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane by BABANGBALI: 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
nice one
Re: Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane by klax(m): 1:57pm On Dec 25, 2015
And your Amaechi is transport minister isn't
Re: Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
dem for burst d plane taya, or beta still occupy inside the plane

1 Like

Re: Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane by RaptorX: 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
Nigerian airport security is a joke, how the hell did this people get on the tarmac and hold a plane hostage in an international airport in Nigeria's capital city. This is totally an unacceptable breach of security, somebody needs to be fired for sleeping on the job.

3 Likes

Re: Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane by ChappyChase: 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
more
Babe please keep us updated on this Story,cause I will like to know if the turkish Government resolves the issue.. Thanks.
Re: Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane by Sanchase: 3:15pm On Dec 25, 2015
Turkish Airline is probably the cheapest airliner. Pple should avoid taking such airline. This is the second incident I have seen with the same airline in the last three months.

There are alternative routes to where ever you want to go just research to avoid had I known.
Re: Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane by Feranmicharles(m): 4:30pm On Dec 25, 2015
Allwility:

Lol! This just made my day. Merry Christmas.
wow,am happy to put a smile on someone's face smiley (am blushing) cheesy
Re: Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane by dabossman(m): 4:35pm On Dec 25, 2015
dechandel:

These airlines have a way of being a total disappointment!!
I am sure Mama Emeka must have been waiting for his obodo oyibo son to shout and shower praises on him.

#Nollywood oshey grin grin

As in! They wan spoil show for boys. When Nkechi and Oluchi dey wait for villa. God punish devil.

But this security breach though.

2 Likes

Re: Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane by profGinger: 5:12pm On Dec 25, 2015
@ Adeak,u are fool and cruel, I know you re not a regular traveller for u to made source nauseating submission.
Re: Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane by lilreese: 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
Good for you
Re: Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane by Sgwash: 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
All These people asking How d got on d tarmac and shits like that, is it that Uve not seen or experienced bunch of disgruntled youths, with a unified aim, boiling with rage, fighting for a just course it's not like d airport security is so serious. in other words, there r 1001ways they could have gotten on d tarmac.
Re: Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane by GoldStandard: 10:01am On Dec 26, 2015
Though they went a tad too far, desperate times calls for desperate measures!

Watch how quickly this issue would be resolved by the airline....
Re: Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane by otokx(m): 10:27am On Dec 26, 2015
FrontPageLawyer:
How they addressed their grievances is not my problem, but how they accessed the airport tarmac without a boarding pass is worrisome. This is a serious breach in security which shows how ineptitude our airport securities are.

The aircraft is no longer safe because its safety has been compromised.

Someone at the top must be held accountable for this show of shame and madness.

Story, story, the airline failed in its duty of care, they should be fined by NCAA and made to pay plenty damages to the passengers.
Re: Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane by TheCongo2: 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
Coolcash1:

its like you have been infested with the syndrome...Excuse me, what do you mean by lawlessness and indiscipline? What if there is a person who is on drugs and kept them in his luggage for use on arriving his destination.What do you think would have happened to such person by now....Please lets be reasonable when we have sensitive and serious national issue like this...Remember, it can be you or any of your relation next time. So, collective condemnation of the airline action is what we should all do.

Who in his right mind would put in his luggage important drugs for use on arriving at destination wink
Most travelers would keep important drugs in the carry-on bags just in case the luggage get lost.
Re: Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane by TheCongo2: 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
Gabrielwilliams:
interesting.. How did they get on the tarmac? what is NCAA doing about this? i dont wat to bring racism into this but if this where to happen to white people, those luggages would have been found since yesterday

Do you live in Nigeria?
Back in 2010, I went to South Africa for vacation.
When I returned to Canada, KLM lost my luggage. I had never recovered even a penny from them to this day.
I have also number of colleagues who had been through the same ordeal.
To me, it makes nonsense when some people are bringing race into this thread given that luggage lost or delay can happen anywhere in the world.
By the way, do you know if they were any white passenger in the Turkish flight outlined in this thread?
If they were also white passengers in the flights who haven't received their luggage then your assumption of racism won't hold water.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha / Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece / Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.