Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? (29340 Views)

Anytime I Have Sex With My Bf I Just Hate Him Afterwards / Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small / Ladies Who Disvirgin You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? by kstadaura: 9:00am On Dec 25, 2015
There are different statement about how ladies feel towards the guy that disvirgin them, some say they respect them,some they fear them,some they will lover them more than anyother guy.

But lets hear from you ladies,is any of the above statements true?, if not tell us the how you truely feel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? by abangaLEE(f): 9:05am On Dec 25, 2015
Why wont they like him
Na dem dey like pass
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 25, 2015
The girl i deflowered 2006 still can't seem to leave me till date

6 Likes

Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 25, 2015
I am not a lady, but I can say this for sure, that ladies always form a certain attachment, or a sort of intermidable kind of emotional connection to guys who deflowered them.

Basically, a woman can never forget the guy who deflowered her. She might forget the second, the third and subsequent guys she slept with, but she can never forget the first guy she slept with.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? by falconey(m): 9:10am On Dec 25, 2015
who da hell uses the word "disvirgin".

Op its DEFLOWER!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 25, 2015
Decker:
I am not a lady, but I can say this for sure, that ladies always form a certain attachment, or a sort of intermidable kind of emotional connection to guys who disvirgined them.

Lol, not true for all. He's just the one you can't forget. You may lose count after the 2nd or 3rd cheesy grin but you'll always remember the 1st. I say this because I feel no special bond to the guy but even if you woke me up in the middle of the night, catch me unawares to ask me who it was, I'll say it without hesitation. Now ask me who number 101 is wink I don't know tongue

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? by sinaj(f): 9:20am On Dec 25, 2015
Cme to read comments grin

Dis thread seem interestin

Ma siddon first cool

4 Likes

Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? by sunnyt1(m): 9:23am On Dec 25, 2015
In reality, the probable likeness they have the proclivity of developing is a form of societal allution, its born out of mental disillusionment. It is learnt, its what they met or heard other girls say. It is the norm but its a fictitious attachment.

If you are talking about remembering who the 1st person wasyes, even guys dont forget who the 1st girl was, but talking about attachment, its a generational fiction

15 Likes

Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? by sunnyt1(m): 9:24am On Dec 25, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Lol, not true for all. He's just the one you can't forget. You may lose count after the 2nd or 3rd cheesy grin but you'll always remember the 1st. I say this because I feel no special bond to the guy but even if you woke me up in the middle of the night, catch me unawares to ask me who it was, I'll say it without hesitation. Now ask me who number 101 is wink I don't know tongue

Number 101? Ha Anty Nurse

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 25, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

DA FORK!!! @101 "i am dies.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 25, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Re-read my post, I already edited before you quoted me tongue

Merry christmas by the way. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? by greatness22(m): 9:36am On Dec 25, 2015
I believe that my unique attitude is better off than disflowering a lady.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 25, 2015
sunnyt1:

Number 101? Ha Anty Nurse

Was just teasing tongue
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? by darlingtonIIV(m): 9:39am On Dec 25, 2015
*grabs chair...*
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 25, 2015
Decker:

Re-read my post, I already edited before you quoted me tongue

Merry christmas by the way. smiley

Merry christmas to you too, Decker smiley
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 25, 2015
Thank goodness ama virginwinkcheesycheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 25, 2015
greatness22:
I believe that my unique attitude is better off than disflowering a lady.

Bro, your unique attitude isn't the subject of this discussion. Wait for a thread about unique attitudes, then you can come blazing on all cylinders. grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? by greatness22(m): 10:10am On Dec 25, 2015
Decker:

Bro, your unique attitude isn't the subject of this discussion. Wait for a thread about unique attitudes, then you can come blazing on all cylinders. grin
Ok sir.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? by sayyid(m): 11:49am On Dec 25, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
sorry secondary or tertiary virgin?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 25, 2015
Yourmain come give your opinion.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
I comment my reserve....
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? by fartkay(m): 12:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
Watching u all like dstv
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? by EkeBarry(m): 12:30pm On Dec 25, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
helo mate grin
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? by AfroKnight: 12:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Hehehe 101 indeed. grin

Well, I know all my babes from number 1 to 500 tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
blublahd:
Yourmain come give your opinion.

Lol I don't know ?
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? by olalat(m): 1:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
Dumb as always
sinaj:
Cme to read comments grin

Dis thread seem interestin

Ma siddon first cool
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
YourMain:

Lol I don't know ?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
[quote author=blublahd post=41330366][/quote]

lol I've no experience in that area so.. I don't know
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? by sinaj(f): 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
olalat:
Dumb as always
u da one looking dumb in da suit undecided
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
YourMain:

lol I've no experience in that area so.. I don't know
My precious!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
blublahd:

My precious!!!!!

Eh? Why ?
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? by olalat(m): 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2015
So u check my profile. Ur disgusting comment concludes my judgement on you. Dumb!!! Let me even check hoe u look like. Hope not as dumb as your head.
sinaj:
u da one looking dumb in da suit undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand / Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.