Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,299 members, 7,811,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures (29334 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander / My Beautiful Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by GistmoreNG: 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
GistMore.com

A simple and beautiful wedding event. Are there no guests?

See more photos here - http://gistmore.com/check-out-this-simple-and-beautiful-wedding-pictures

Lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by dingbang(m): 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
angry
Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by delugajackson: 10:32pm On Mar 02, 2019
And we are supposed to applaud this? Nothing seems right in these pictures. From the groom, to the bride, the cake, the picture quality. Everything looks gloomy.

Poverty has really limited a lot of individuals, thereby making them accept mediocrity as a standard. There is no way on earth this sham of an arrangement can be recognized as a wedding. It is this same mediocre, below-par mentality that is holding us back in this country. What the hell!

56 Likes

Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by AryEmber(f): 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2019
I think you are only trying to ridicule them

18 Likes

Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by Offpoint: 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
Na wedding be that abi burial arrangement?

8 Likes

Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by Harnuoluwarpor(m): 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
I smell child abuse, the man is way older than the bride

8 Likes

Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
Harnuoluwarpor:
I smell child abuse, the man is way older than the bride
I think she actually looks young cos she is probably a virgin, isn't wearing any form of body enhancement, make up or jewelry.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by lilmax(m): 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
this marriage will last grin

12 Likes

Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by Donald95(m): 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
He looks like Mynd4.4 after journey across Next Level. No Offence abeg

Happy married life dear we pray his heart wont be like his face.

7 Likes

Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by CosmicPhoenix: 11:05pm On Mar 02, 2019
delugajackson:
And we are supposed to applaud this? Nothing seems right in these pictures. From the groom, to the bride, the cake, the picture quality. Everything is looking gloomy.

Poverty has really limited a lot of individuals, thereby making them accept mediocrity as a standard. There is no way on earth this sham of an arrangement can be recognized as a wedding. It is this same mediocre, below-par mentality that is holding us back in this country. What the hell!

9 Likes

Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by CAPSLOCKED: 11:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
delugajackson:
And we are supposed to applaud this? Nothing seems right in these pictures. From the groom, to the bride, the cake, the picture quality. Everything is looking gloomy.

BOTTOM LINE: THEY ARE BOTH HAPPILY MARRIED.
GOOD BYE.

62 Likes

Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by Magnoliaa(f): 6:45am On Mar 03, 2019
lilmax:
this marriage will last grin

LOL.

Because it is not lavish?

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 03, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

BOTTOM LINE: THEY ARE BOTH HAPPILY MARRIED.
GOOD BYE.
lool abi

All the jollof rice and goat meat and sexy bridal party shoot or eyelashes cannot pronounce a man and woman husband and wife. They are married, dazall lol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 03, 2019
delugajackson:
And we are supposed to applaud this? Nothing seems right in these pictures. From the groom, to the bride, the cake, the picture quality. Everything looks gloomy.

this is mike bamiloye on his wedding day wearing a borrowed cloth. Today has he not made it. It makes no sense to waste average of 3 m on a wedding when you can invest it

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 03, 2019
delugajackson:

Just look at how you are ranting.

On another thread you will still balance on FTC to complain of how Naija girls love money. Here you have two people who are very content with what they have, but you are still not happy.

You are a typical example of why people shouldn't live their lives to please others. Human wants are insatiable.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by gurunlocker: 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
I just hope they won't be beating each other in marriage with the way they are both looking shocked

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by abdulazeez1002(m): 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
For those that have not married

4 Likes

Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by crazygod(m): 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
Looks like a girls brigade uniform undecided

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by ExAngel007(f): 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
she's very young
Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by chudez0147(m): 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
What I would say is " Since igbos have decided not to give almajiri's money.... those Alhajis should vex and state paying their people....in fact I want the rich men from each regions to fight themselves, so they can all start paying their people....
Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by xreal: 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
May God bless the union.

My SU brethren.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
Modest
Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by clearie: 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
KK
Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
Some pple don't even do wedding and still happily married..

Who this wedding elp self

Mtchwww

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by Goddyj(m): 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
As long as they are happy. I congratulate them grin

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ishilove people. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by Justbeingreal(m): 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
undecided

Someone up there just said is poverty mentality I'm sorry but you are the one with the shallow mentality...Wedding ain't about the show but the main purpose which is joining the couples together as one... That's why I like the whites they get married anywhere with just few friends and families but Africa mostly Nigeria we like to overdo... Whites will enter the new year anywhere even at music shows but 9ja we all must go church and yet the whites are progressing more....

Bottom line is wedding is wedding it mustn't be about spending excessively creating unnecessary tension for the couples some ppl even borrow to marry just to impress...... The main thing is the marriage after the wedding because if you like spend heaven n earth few weeks from that day no one will remember or care....

8 Likes

Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by MrPresident1: 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
Looks like awon ijo Deeper
Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by Biglittlelois(f): 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
delugajackson:

Shut the fvck up, I'm sure you're indirectly trying to compare with western countries, do you think it's all of them that do extravagant bruhaha kind of wedding over there?? Must everybody copy others Some whites just take one picture and that's the end, some stay under tree, call priest to join them, finito!!! how is the quality of everything your business, will you stay with them in the marriage ni

As for you Op, continue oo cos we know your aim is to mock them, oshi.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by Martinez39(m): 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
delugajackson:

I understand what you are saying but it's still nonsense. Flamboyance is not a standard for wedding. Mark Zuckerberg did his wedding in his back yard and it involved only three people : himself, his wife and the priest. People should conduct their weddings any how they like.

7 Likes

Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by mercy87(f): 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
This should be AFM. I love them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You / The Wedding Jollof Rice Finished After I Paid For Asoebi / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.