Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Who Is A Beautiful Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is A Beautiful Woman? (1788 Views)

If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... / Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... / If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is A Beautiful Woman? by Okwyjesus(m): 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2009
To different people abound different definition of beauty. To some it is in the eyes of the beholder while others like my india friend believed that beauty is in the heart. Other define it in terms of character and humility. ln your defnition,who is a beautiful woman?
Re: Who Is A Beautiful Woman? by luxoire(f): 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2009
ME ME ME - i am a beautiful woman grin grin

and let no one ask me for my pic - cos i measure myself from all ANGLES tongue , from the inside and my brain - and i know i am beautiful. cool grin

any man who fails to agree wiht me on that can hit the high road
Re: Who Is A Beautiful Woman? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2009
This luxoire makes funny posts, I swear. grin
Re: Who Is A Beautiful Woman? by edogram(m): 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2009
Nonsense, if any lady know she is beautiful she should have the full confident to post her picture here.

Fine people always have confident with their dealings, so they don’t shy away with picture. I m no-1 example.

so beautiful ladys post ur picture for confirmation, and u will be the miss nairaland
Re: Who Is A Beautiful Woman? by izeek(m): 4:02pm On Jun 10, 2009
my wife.
Re: Who Is A Beautiful Woman? by biola44: 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2009
proverb 31 woman! grin n

Beautiful woman,
come out and play,
reveal your inner treasures.

The sparkle in your eyes,
the natural swing in your walk,
you radiate excitement and enthusiasm.

You need no latest fashion,
No expensive hair cuts,
No blinding big accessories.

You glow in your passions,
passionate in your pursuits,
you know what you are made of.

You are not easily bothered,
by the mindless opinions of others,
you know very well where you want to go.

you are a joy to watch,
an inspiration to others,
your pure soul an endless marvel.

Beautiful woman,
let your brilliance shine through,
your eyes speak of true inner beauty.
Re: Who Is A Beautiful Woman? by puskin: 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2009
Evry gal is biutiful, it all depends on who's looking @her.
Re: Who Is A Beautiful Woman? by luxoire(f): 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2009
stillwater:

This luxoire makes funny posts, I swear. grin

gurl sometimes you gotta tell it as you see it grin grin - cheers hunny-bunny

edogram:

Nonsense, if any lady know she is beautiful she should have the full confident to post her picture here.

Fine people always have confident with their dealings, so they don’t shy away with picture. I m no-1 example.

so beautiful ladys post ur picture for confirmation, and u will be the miss nairaland

and who told you i wan to share my beauty with some ppl on NL? i beg joh! carry dey go - if you wanna publicise yoursef - dat one na your wahala - as for me, i will not put myself on here for those jealous freaks to insult me - i dont DESERVE it and i refuse to put my self on that level with some of them lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is A Beautiful Woman? by edogram(m): 4:54pm On Jun 10, 2009
[quote author=and who told you i wan to share my beauty with some ppl on NL? i beg joh! carry dey go - if you wanna publicise yoursef - dat one na your wahala - as for me, i will not put myself on here for those jealous freaks to insult me - i dont DESERVE it and i refuse to put my self on that level with some of them lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
[quote][/quote]

listen no one will insult u, just put it here if really u are cute it wont be a problem for u.
i or any one will not make wrong post to u.

i am a leaving example
Re: Who Is A Beautiful Woman? by luxoire(f): 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2009
@endogram - do i look stupid? i hav ebeen on here long enough to see the most innocent of things and straight forward to things been insulted to nothing

and so much so that the members have even left or changed usernames for a new start

so me i know what is good for me - so WHY FEED RAW MEAT WITH YOUR BARE HANDS TO A HUNGRY LION? they will take the meat PLUS your hand

better stand afar and deal with it - lol - i know i am beautiful, God knows i am beautiful, my mama sef sabi say i look like her and my guy agreed with me - so kini big deal? i nominated myself based on what my mirror tells me
Re: Who Is A Beautiful Woman? by edogram(m): 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2009
luxoire, ok ooh, i agreed with u, if this makes u help or u like to hear this.

i like u for one thing, u never insulted me.

only for one useless patwhizkid (f) who is a retard, insulting me. i don’t blame her if not internet she wouldn’t have the gods to throw me words. 

God bless u luxoire
Re: Who Is A Beautiful Woman? by luxoire(f): 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2009
edogram:

luxoire, ok ooh, i agreed with u, if this makes u help or u like to hear this.

i like u for one thing, u never insulted me.

only for one useless patwhizkid (f) who is a retard, insulting me. i don’t blame her if not internet she wouldn’t have the gods to throw me words.

God bless u luxoire

eeyah - thank you my dear - and you too
Re: Who Is A Beautiful Woman? by sesman(m): 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2009
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but then as Miss Piggy said "it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye.” grin grin grin
Re: Who Is A Beautiful Woman? by IyaKadijat(f): 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2009
I find myself beautiful on the inside as well as physical-that is what defines a beautiful woman to me though-a beautiful soul. You could have the latest hairstyle and clothes and look like Halle Berry, but if you have a nasty attitude, then all the gifts God gave you is all for naught.
Re: Who Is A Beautiful Woman? by LadyT(f): 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2009
Im beautiful sometimes other times I can be a moody thunderbitch but thats what makes me bootiful!
Re: Who Is A Beautiful Woman? by JJYOU: 6:17pm On Jun 10, 2009
IyaKadijat:

I find myself beautiful on the inside as well as physical-that is what defines a beautiful woman to me though-a beautiful soul. You could have the latest hairstyle and clothes and look like Halle Berry, but if you have a nasty attitude, then all the gifts God gave you is all for naught.
you remind me of that phrase  why do bad things happen to good people?
Re: Who Is A Beautiful Woman? by patwhizkid(f): 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2009
@ topic
me!
I am the most beauriful woman!
Re: Who Is A Beautiful Woman? by IyaKadijat(f): 6:32pm On Jun 10, 2009
JJYOU:

you remind me of that phrase  why do bad things happen to good people?  

JJ-I will be FINE oooo! Quit your worrying, will you?
Re: Who Is A Beautiful Woman? by pinkylady1(f): 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2009
the beauty of a woman lies more in her heart than on her face
Re: Who Is A Beautiful Woman? by hollandis(f): 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2009
pinky lady:

the beauty of a woman lies more in her heart than on her face
Na lie ooooooooo
patwhizkid:

@ topic
me!
I am the most beauriful woman!
I need evidence
puskin:

Evry gal is biutiful, it all depends on who's looking @her.
Biggest lie of the century.Every girl is whattttt?
izeek:

my wife.
Bros talk true
luxoire:

ME ME ME - i am a beautiful woman grin grin

and let no one ask me for my pic - cos i measure myself from all ANGLES tongue , from the inside and my brain - and i know i am beautiful. cool grin

any man who fails to agree wiht me on that can hit the high road

You beautiul?
A beautiful woman will never profess to be beautiful so tongue

@topic A beautiful woman is Alicia keys,who looks exactly like my girlfriend. cool
Re: Who Is A Beautiful Woman? by spikedcylinder: 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2009
Really? I thought it was all about boobz and azz and puzzies? undecided
Re: Who Is A Beautiful Woman? by laqui: 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2009
both about boobz and azz is nkeshi the most beauty
Re: Who Is A Beautiful Woman? by ebila(m): 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2009
@Poster,
A beautiful woman is one who has these listed qualities;

Respectful to everyone
Dresses good
Speaks well
Is caring
Has human sympathy
Jokes(when it's necessary)
Has a sense of humour
Has a presentable faceIs truthful

With those,she's beautiful to me.
Re: Who Is A Beautiful Woman? by MrWaters: 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2009
The remarkable Women are de beautiful ones
Re: Who Is A Beautiful Woman? by TheSeeker(m): 11:27pm On Jul 30, 2009
I've never seen any woman nearly as beautiful as my precious wifey -- if you think I'm bluffing, contest with her.
Re: Who Is A Beautiful Woman? by Gabry(f): 12:20am On Jul 31, 2009
I might be plump than others. I might be dark skin than other Asians, I might have bigger eyes than other Asians, I might be stiffer than others. But yet I think that Im beautiful still. Everytime I look at myself in the mirror, I would say Im beautiful no matter who comes my way and I notice that has made other people believe me.
Re: Who Is A Beautiful Woman? by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 31, 2009
TheSeeker:

I've never seen any woman nearly as beautiful as my precious wifey -- if you think I'm bluffing, contest with her.

Ok. Perfect couple. Congrats.

Now tell us who a beautiful woman is.
Re: Who Is A Beautiful Woman? by TheSeeker(m): 12:45am On Jul 31, 2009
michelin89:

Ok. Perfect couple. Congrats.

Now tell us who a beautiful woman is.
Combination of the following: Inner beauty, outer beauty, brain and great personality. A woman who appreciates herself, never settles for less, aspiring to be great; classy, expressive, intellectual and opinionated. She's an epitome of great and desirable womanhood.
Re: Who Is A Beautiful Woman? by mamag3: 12:52am On Jul 31, 2009
Me.
Re: Who Is A Beautiful Woman? by hollandis(f): 8:27am On Jul 31, 2009
Gabry:

I might be plump than others. I might be dark skin than other Asians, I might have bigger eyes than other Asians, I might be stiffer than others. But yet I think that Im beautiful still. Everytime I look at myself in the mirror, I would say Im beautiful no matter who comes my way and I notice that has made other people believe me.
Hey wowo.If beauty is measured on a scale of 1:10.Then you'd def be at the lower rear end.If you have a husband ,i'd be wondering who the man is(cos you guys'd look exactly alike).You this olu of wor wor
Re: Who Is A Beautiful Woman? by Gabry(f): 1:14pm On Jul 31, 2009
hollandis:

Hey wowo.If beauty is measured on a scale of 1:10.Then you'd def be at the lower rear end.If you have  a husband ,i'd be wondering who the man is(cos you guys'd look exactly alike).You this olu of wor wor

hey there, do you have to start the beef between us all over again? I have stopped butting in to your business a long time ago and here you are starting back all these beef. Seriously, you've got issues.
Re: Who Is A Beautiful Woman? by sesman(m): 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2009
Gabry:

hey there, do you have to start the beef between us all over again? I have stopped butting in to your business a long time ago and here you are starting back all these beef. Seriously, you've got issues.
Pls dont mind him jor, Gabry is beautiful both inside and out, all you haters should hit the high road, grin

leave the girl alone abeg grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Man Or Women Can You Truely Date Online? / Some Laws On Girls / Have U Dated Another African Apart From Yr Native Country? How Wuz It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.