Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... (6179 Views)

These Gals Could Make U Fall Off A Cliff(photo) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man / Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
Whether she reciprocates your love or not doesn't matter, the moment you fall in love, i mean truely fall in love with a beautiful girl, you are finished. Accept my sympathy cos u r a dead man walking.

You can date them, like them, cherish them, but never you fall in love with a woman who is beautiful. If u do, u r now officially under her control.

You know how you go to a bar and order for beer, dats how she will order u around, cos with their beautiful looks, they feel they own the world. Disagree with her, and you will spend the next few days begging her as she slams the door at your face.

When they pick ur calls, reply ur text messages, pay u a visit, they always have a way of making it look as though they r doing u a massive favour. But when u buy them gifts, they play it down and feel its no big deal. In her mind ''Perhaps if he doesn't buy it for me, their her many other guys out there who will be happy to''.

Did i remember to add they flirt with every guy, especially in ur presence just to make u feel jealous? But flirt with a girl and let her catch u...

You will develop a weakness when you fall iin love with a beautiful woman, and she will be only too happy to prey on such weakness.

So guys make una upgrade, its high time we stopped allowing pretty chicks to use us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
you are an idio, hmmm, well you are making sense sha undecided

truth about love is that you need to be ready to die a thousand deaths, get wounded, bleed profusely and so on, yet keep going.

definitely not for the weak hearted, hence some now have an icebox where their heart used to be, so cold angry

1 Like

Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by Lasveg(m): 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
Op hehehe... E be like say one fyn gal don use u do shege. You r saying d fact though.

4 Likes

Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
WHO still falls in love? who love don help? love don baff? abi love nor get sence? on a more serious i dnt fall inlove with a lady, simply bcaus i got too many beautiful ladies sending their nudes to me and bcaus im an alpha male and very handsome. NO wonder the ex girlfriend of c.ronaldo said, she felt ugly anytime she is with Ronaldo. bcaus ronaldo gives her beauty and fame no attention.

4 Likes

Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by avaprincipal(m): 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
true talk bro
Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by halfricanadian(f): 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
funny

u better free yourself from illusion
Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by MoneypassGod(m): 3:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
Op u r so on point. But which sane guy will be falling in love in dis kind bad economy.

2 Likes

Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
halfricanadian:
funny

u better free yourself from illusion
Sweetheart what illusion r u talking about. I just stated some facts. I'm looking out for my bros them.
Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by falconey(m): 3:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
grin

bro her love will make you realize say NEPA don bring light.

hmmmm op it is a stage process, they will use you at some point ,the next you will be too strong to fall for her tricks.

2 Likes

Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
avaprincipal:
true talk bro
Thanks bro. U r wise.
Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by halfricanadian(f): 3:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Sweetheart what illusion r u talking about. I just stated some facts. I'm looking out for my bros them.

God will return the bang back!

Ok sorry for intruding
Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by mbah2x(m): 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
the matter be say they can never tell you the truth. Na u like them no be them like u
Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

God will return the bang back!

Ok sorry for intruding
U aren't intruding, ur company is highly welcomed. Ur siggy though.
Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by halfricanadian(f): 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
Festivalofholi:
U aren't intruding, ur company is highly welcomed. U siggy though.

smiley tank u

God bless you
Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by SmellingAnus(m): 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
Op you are partially right... But people should also fall in love with beautiful girls but they shouldn't loose their self esteem... As much as possible don't feel intimidated at her beauty.. see her as also privileged to have you just as you are also privileged to have her...

2 Likes

Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by Mekus68: 3:40pm On Apr 10, 2016
Op, you re sooo on point.
Majority of beautiful girls don't have brains cuz dey focus all their energy and attention on their beauty.
And a beautiful girl without brains, the private part suffers the most.

3 Likes

Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
Mekus68:
Op, you re sooo on point.
Majority of beautiful girls don't have brains cuz dey focus all their energy and attention on their beauty.
And a beautiful girl without brains, the private part suffers the most.
Lol. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

smiley tank u
God bless you
U welcome. Hope u r enjoying ur day
Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by halfricanadian(f): 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
Festivalofholi:
U welcome. Hope u r enjoying ur day

Yes u?
Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by lilmax(m): 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
Make her look ugly cool.....its not her fault thats her selling point

You self get your own selling point

1 Like

Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yes u?
mine is going great too. A pleasure to meet u.
Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
Lasveg:
Op hehehe... E be like say one fyn gal don use u do shege. You r saying d fact though.
Lol.. They cant fit, just looking out for u guys.
Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
WHO still falls in love? who love don help? love don baff? abi love nor get sence? on a more serious i dnt fall inlove with a lady, simply bcaus i got too many beautiful ladies sending their nudes to me and bcaus im an alpha male and very handsome. NO wonder the ex girlfriend of c.ronaldo said, she felt ugly anytime she is with Ronaldo. bcaus ronaldo gives her beauty and fame no attention.
dats the spirit bro

1 Like

Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by Lasveg(m): 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Lol.. They cant fit, just looking out for u guys.
good one, more greese to ur wheels.
Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by DemiGoddess(f): 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
Choi cool
You can lie brag for Africa.

And your dp ehn...anyhow sha brother man grin
Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
DemiGoddess:

Choi cool
You can lie brag for Africa.

And your dp ehn...anyhow sha brother man grin
I dnt brag babe, i dnt need to be told that im handsome b4 i know, simply bcaus of the attention i get, i walk into a crowded room and i become d centre of attraction,gossips(both truth and lies) and im an alpha, i lead a pack.
Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by DemiGoddess(f): 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
I dnt brag babe, i dnt need to be told that im handsome b4 i know, simply bcaus of the attention i get, i walk into a crowded room and i become d centre of attraction,gossips(both truth and lies) and im an alpha, i lead a pack.
Whatever smiley

1 Like

Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Whatever smiley
lol anytin?
Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by firstking01(m): 4:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
True that
Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by pennytration(m): 4:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
I'm looking for someone, his name is Lienus mba. Do u know him?

3 Likes

Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by Chizzy759831: 5:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Op you are partially right... But people should also fall in love with beautiful girls but they shouldn't loose their self esteem... As much as possible don't feel intimidated at her beauty.. see her as also privileged to have you just as you are also privileged to have her...
Well Said!!
Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by Malayy(m): 5:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
i love the way you lie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With Two Sisters. / Why It Is So Hard To Quit Masturbation And How To Stop Masturbating / The Pain Of Being A Hopeless Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.