Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World (22221 Views)

Bank Of America Is Slashing Up To 8,400 Jobs / Fear Of Job Losses As FX Scarcity Persists, Oil Prices Crash Further / My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
Good Evening Pipu,

I am off my trade (NZD/USD) with +36pips and +1% to my account.

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 7:15am On Jun 17, 2016
Good Morning Pipu,

Another week gone by and am loving the weather.

Summary of what went down during the week:

TRADES: 7
GOOD TRADES: 3
BREAK EVEN: 2
BAD TRADES: 2
PIP GAIN:+7
% GAIN: +1%
% ACCURACY:25%

Happy Slashing

1 Like

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 4:22am On Jun 20, 2016
Good morning my Pipu,

How was your weekend? mine was beautiful, it awesome coming back here to slash pips.

Alright, its time to look at USD/CAD, been tracking it for a while an I guess its time to zero in for the kill

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 10:03am On Jun 20, 2016
Hello Pip Killaz,

My eyes on EUR/JPY

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 7:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
Good evening pip killaz

Out of both trades (USD/CAD: Breakeven & EUR/JPY:91 pips, 1.2%).

Happy slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 6:51am On Jun 21, 2016
Good Morning Pipu

AUD/USD in view

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 10:33am On Jun 21, 2016
Hello pips,

I am out of the trade (AUD/USD), lost - 32pips and & - 0.9%...

On to another trade (EUR/AUD), let's see how it goes

Happy slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
Good evening pip killaz,

Out of EUR/AUD manually.. I was cut off this trade due to my manual trailing SL and adding to my position... Dis pair was choppy rather than having a smooth bearish movement.

I also took a trade EUR/NZD which I am planning to leave tru till tmao. In summary

Lost - 49pips and - 1.1% off my acct... For the week so far, I have lost - 0.8% and still manage to be on the positive pipwise +10 pips... But like dy say, who pip epp grin angry

Happy slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by townplanner(m): 6:23am On Jun 22, 2016
PIPsharingan:
Good Morning Pipu
AUD/USD in view
Happy Slashing
Mrng boss.....i am a fresh graduate, outta d blocks. I'm not familiar with this, but I don't mind adventuring if I have a mentor. Can u pls explain to a learner
Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 6:52am On Jun 22, 2016
townplanner:

Mrng boss.....i am a fresh graduate, outta d blocks. I'm not familiar with this, but I don't mind adventuring if I have a mentor. Can u pls explain to a learner

Hello Bro,

I would advice you go to the school section in babypips@yahoo.com. When you graduate or during the process of learning how to trade, if you need some assistance, I could be of help

Regards
Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 6:52am On Jun 22, 2016
Hello Pips

GBP/USD in view

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hello Pip killaz

GBP/USD hit my SL - 1.3% and - 119 pips. I entered EUR/CADs and it ended - 42pips, I finally ended my EUR/NZD manually with +58pips...both EUR/CAD & EUR/NZD took - 0.2% .

Summary of the day's activity would be - 103pips and - 1.5%

Happy slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 9:41am On Jun 25, 2016
Good Morning Pipers,

Its a cool Saturday Morning, I have been snoozing as if I took Valium. Sorry for putting up the summary of my trading events, had a lot on my plate yesterday.

Ok, here it goes:

GOOD TRADES: 2
BREAK EVEN: 1
BAD TRADES: 4
PIP LOSS: -93
% LOSS: -2.3%
% ACCURACY:29%

The market has been quite unstable this last week due the BREXIT affair. Hoping it eases it this upcoming week...That been said, I wish you all a beautiful weekend.

Happy Weekend
Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 6:25am On Jun 28, 2016
Good Morning Pips,

EUR/AUD is up for a duel

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 28, 2016
A Human Resource / Real Estate Consulting Firm in Lagos needs the services of a Business Analyst, Commission Agent, Sales Representative, Marketers, Public Relation Officer and a Cleaner. Interested canditates should call to know the mood of application 07031972866, 07086560323. candidates must be well presentable. Qualification: SSCE OND HND B.Sc
Note: This is a direct employment all candidates must reside in lagos.
Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hello Pipers,

Manually Closed EUR/AUD, 30 pips and -0.8% lost.

Its that time of the month where Q2 is published shocked ..... Am scared, a horrible result awaits me...Foes (Currency pairs) these days are not taking it easy on me...I have to step up my slashing skills and trading jutsus.

Anyhow lets see how it goes

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 7:20am On Jun 30, 2016
Good Morning Pipologists,

Another fight calls (AUD/NZDs)

Lets see how it goes

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
Good Evening Pip Killaz,

Sorry for posting my trade report this late, I realised my data got finished too late yesterday evening, so I had to push my journal forward. As always, I ended my trading yesterday and I realised that as yesterday evening approached:

my trading week had elapsed,

Our trading month was gone,

The world's first half of the year was finally going to bed, and

It was time to take stock of all our events since the beginning of the year, and see how far we have come with the resolutions made on new year's eve grin grin grin grin grin

Anyways, I was able to scratch a meagre +0.4% and +14pips, in summary:

TRADES: 2
GOOD TRADES:1
BAD TRADES: 1
PIP LOSS: -16
% LOSS: -0.4%
% ACCURACY:50%

Working on my weekly and Q2 trading result...I should be through by this evening or tomorrow

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 8:32am On Jul 03, 2016
Happy Sunday Pipful Pips,

Woke up early to round up my Q2 report....well, its quite bad, but not as bad as I expected though. So trading performance for April May and June:

APRIL

MONTHLY TRADES: 13
MONTHLY GOOD TRADES: 10
MONTHLY BAD TRADES: 3
MONTHLY PIP GAINS: +226
MONTHLY % GAINS: +4.7
MONTHLY % ACCURACY: 77%

MAY

MONTHLY TRADES: 20
MONTHLY GOOD TRADES:3
MONTHLY BAD TRADES:16
MONTHLY PIP LOSS: -539
MONTHLY % LOSS: - 10.4%
MONTHLY % ACCURACY:18%

JUNE

MONTHLY TRADES: 24
MONTHLY GOOD TRADES: 11
MONTHLY BREAK EVEN: 4
MONTHLY BAD TRADES: 9
MONTHLY PIP GAIN: +52
MONTHLY % GAIN: +2%
MONTHLY % ACCURACY:49%

Q2 Loss = -3.7%

Pheeew!!!!, Observing my Q2 report, the month of May was quite challenging for me. My trading accuracy nose dived, I bled pips like never before and losing streaks kept on coming.

I would love to tag the month of May as my darkest month this year. I went through an unbelievable series of events that affected me psychologically more than I was willing to accept as at that time. Looking back now, I should have taken a break off trading.

That said, better days, weeks and months lie ahead (that's the way of a shinobi)...

Happy Slashing

1 Like

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 6:13am On Jul 05, 2016
Good Morning Pip Killaz

AUD/USD in view

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
Good Late Afternoon Pip Slashers,

AUD/USD hit my SL...-37 & -1.2% off my account.

GBP/USDs & GBP/JPYs have challenged me to a fight, so I go I take my stance, narrow my gaze and processing my flow

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
Good Evening Pipers,

GBP/JPY hit my SL (though within a safe limit), I just guarded some pips not to far from BE, just incase the market was going to move in my favour.

Slashed +10 pips and +0.1% into my account... GBP/USD is still running but guarded, just in case...

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 5:50am On Jul 06, 2016
Good Morning Pip Slashers,

GBP/USD hit my trailing stop loss, however I managed to Slash +168 pips and +1.8% into my acccount.

In summary, I took 3 trades, earned +141 pips and +0.7%.

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 10:30am On Jul 06, 2016
Good Morning Pipers,

Entered 2 trades (AUD/NZD & USD/CHF), lets see how it goes

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 10:59am On Jul 06, 2016
Yessssss,

Another Added (EUR/NZDs)

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
Good Evening Pipers,

Yup, two of my trades are off: USD/CHF ended up giving me +41 pips and +1.2%, while AUD/NZD took -41 and -0.9%.

In summary, I got 0 pips and +0.3% gains

NOTE: Please dont mind the USD/CHF pip display, I added to the position, so when the pair hit my trailing stop loss, it did some computations and came up with what you see on the chart. Attaching my closed positions for clarification

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 6:56am On Jul 07, 2016
Good Morning Pip Killers,

EUR/NZD finally hit breakeven around 3.40am this morning angry angry angry angry angry...

Only to wake up and see the baggar going my way. All through yesterday I had a bloody duel with this pair and no dividends

Anyways.. its a B.E

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 7:07am On Jul 07, 2016
Good Morning Pipers

Unto another duel(AUD/USD), perhaps the last for the week

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
Good Evening pipers,

Just ended my last trade (AUD/USD) for the day and the week, I slashed +23 pips and +0.8%.

In summary for the week:

GOOD TRADES: 4
BREAK EVEN: 1
BAD TRADES: 2
PIP GAIN: +164
% GAIN: +1.8%
% ACCURACY:57%

AUD/USD still has some juice left in it, but I choose to walk. Hopefully I will be back next week slashing pips

Happy Slashing

1 Like

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
Good evening pied PIPers,

How was the weekend?.... Hope good, well I have been training some fights dt would be profitable and I think I have gotten one...

NZD/USDs in view, let's see how it goes

Happy slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 6:19am On Jul 12, 2016
Good morning Pip slashers

NZD/USD got stopped out... Safe tho, it's a B. E

I have picked two trades this morning (AUD/JPYs & NZD/JPYs).... Let's see how it goes

Happy slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
Good Evening Pied Pipers,

both of my positions got stopped by a trailing stop loss, looking back though, I wish I never placed a trailing stop loss cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy..."Thats what we always say"... being greedy instead of thankful..

Anyways both foes (AUD/JPY & NZD/JPY) earned me 205 pips and 2.7% respectively. Please pay no attention to the pip display on the chart because I added more positions as the trend went my way, so I think it did some calculations I dont get ...

Summary of pips earned today is shown on my account summary page...

Happy Slashing

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Computer Enginnering Or Computer Science / Improve Your Business Speak With These Words & Phrases / BRT Workers Strike Over Unpaid Salaries (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.