Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,919 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World (22148 Views)

Bank Of America Is Slashing Up To 8,400 Jobs / Fear Of Job Losses As FX Scarcity Persists, Oil Prices Crash Further / My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 10:14am On Mar 30, 2016
Hello Pip Slashers,

USD/CHFs is on.

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 5:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
Good Evening Pip Slashers,

this one hit my stop loss on B.E

0 pips, 0% gains, hopefully tomorrow will bring forth better fights

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 7:59am On Mar 31, 2016
Good Morning Pip Slashers

EUR/USDs, a foe we must face and face we must

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 8:05am On Mar 31, 2016
Hello Pip Slashers,

Another fight is on our doorstep AUD/USDs

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2016

my first two trades I sold went bad, buh, i exited them immediately I observed the resistance was broken.

EUR/USD..-42pips -0.6%
AUD/USD..-37pips -0.4%

I re-entered a buy position for EUR/USD and I ended up with +20pips +0.3. So today, I lost -0.7% today and -59pips

For the week: TRADES:9
GOOD TRADES:4
BAD TRADES:5
PIP LOSS:-79
%LOSS:-1.3
%ACCURACY:44%

1st week's summary:

TRADES : 5
BREAKEVEN :1
GOOD TRADES : 1
BAD TRADES : 3
PIP GAIN : - 181
% LOSS : - 2.2%
%ACCURACY : 20%

2nd week's summary:

TRADES : 4
GOOD TRADES : 1
PIP GAIN : + 18
% LOSS : - 0.9%
%ACCURACY : 25%

3rd week's summary:

TRADES : 6
GOOD TRADES : 3
PIP GAIN : + 228
% GAIN : +1.8%
%ACCURACY : 50%

4th week's summary:

TRADES : 6
GOOD TRADES: 2
BAD TRADES: 4
PIP LOSS: - 4
% GAIN: 0.1
% ACCURACY : 33%

Wooow, so sad, a dismal performance for the month of March....I lost 2.5% of my capital....hmmm. Hopefully tomorrow will be checking my Q1 (first quarter of the year) report.

Happy Slashing

1 Like

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 7:54am On Apr 01, 2016
Good Morning Pip Slashers,

Just finished a cup of coffee while checking up my Q1 performance for the year 2016.

In Summary:

JANUARY

MONTHLY TRADES TAKEN:18
MONTHLY GOOD TRADES:11
MONTHLY BAD TRADES:7
MONTHLY PIP GAINS:194
MONTHLY % GAINS:+5.3%
MONTHLY % ACCURACY:64%

FEBRUARY

MONTHLY TRADES TAKEN:30
MONTHLY GOOD TRADES:10
MONTHLY BAD TRADES:20
MONTHLY PIP GAINS: +10
MONTHLY % LOSS: -0.3%
MONTHLY % ACCURACY:33%

MARCH

MONTHLY TRADES TAKEN:30
MONTHLY GOOD TRADES:11
MONTHLY BAD TRADES:19
MONTHLY PIP GAINS: +10
MONTHLY % LOSS: -2.5%
MONTHLY % ACCURACY:37%

Q1 Profit = +2.5%

Looking closely at my Q1(first quarter) performance, there is a sharp decline in my overall performance.One of the major
reasons I will attribute it to would be taking too many trades... I have always been a huge fan of taking one or two quality
trades in a week and throwing all the rest that do not give me a 100% positivity before trading them.

Well, I have to work on the QUALITY of trades I pick rather than the QUANTITY. If for the entire month of January, I picked just 18 trades,and I made +5.3% profit while I made no profit picking more trades for the month of February and March, it goes a long way to show me that I have been over trading.

That been said, I will be taking a week off trading in order to recuperate mentally and gain enough chakra (energy, mental alertness, fitness) for Q2 (Second Quarter),while doing other things of interest.I will be back actively on the charts from the 11th of April 2016.

While on hols, I will be on the side lines reading and commenting on the thread if need be.. I wish you all the best this new month and as always

Happy Slashing

1 Like

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 8:52am On Apr 11, 2016
Good Morning Pip Slashers,

How was your weekend?, its great to be back, I missed my charts....getting inspired by Killer Bee this morning, decided to drop a line ti put me on the grind cool

Yo! Say! Ho!

You know my name, you know my fame, don't be lame!
Eight Tails, thats me, da rappin, Killer Bee
A Tailed Beast resides, inside my hide!
Makin' pips of the charts and I'm makin' 'em live
Its what a Jinchuriki needs to survive
Battle and slashing up here in the Bee Hive!
Four hours charts comin' up, and it could get rocky!
Win after win is the way that its done
When im done, you'll wish you knew me earlier, son!
Aww yeeah! ?

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 7:30am On Apr 12, 2016
Good Morning Pip Killaz,

taking my first trade after a long rest..its the GBP/CHFs...

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 7:52am On Apr 12, 2016
Yes yes yes....A second setup (USD/CADs) is ready to dance

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 5:22pm On Apr 12, 2016

One of my trades(GBP/CHF) slashed -73 pips and -0.8% to my account, not to worry, its all part of being a pip shinobi, I am still battling wif USD/CAD...lets see how it all plays out

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2016

My last trade was butchered, thanks to my Sharingan. I hit +123 pips and 2% to my account

In Summary I made 50 Pips and 1.2% to my account

1 Like

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 7:36am On Apr 13, 2016
Good Morning Pip Killaz

Yesssss........"Its a beautiful day", my theme song today by "U2"....Qhat a way to start the day....

I am in two bloody fights NZD/USDs & AUD/USDs, lets see how it all plays out

As always......Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 8:00am On Apr 14, 2016
Good Morning Pip Killaz

Hope you all had a beautiful night?, I tried to myself and I think I was successful in doing so...I woke up wif a jolt and closed both of my trades (NZD/USD & AUD/USD)...

Both fetched me: NZD/USD:70 pips and AUD/USD:21 pips, both fetched me 1.4%.

In Summary: 141 pips and 2.6% under my belt this week.....

I am in a new trade and hope it yield today as I dont wanna joke wif my Friday...The new foe is GBP/CHF...Lets see how deep the rabbit hole goes...

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
Good morning Pip killaz,

Finally I am out of the GBP/CHF trade with a Loss, making me lose the second time in a week on one currency pair(I will get my revenge lad).... Just kidding... No revenge trading in 4x..

Anyways I lossed - 78 pips on GBP/CHF and 0.8% into my account... Not to talk of making me trade on a Fridayyyyyyy cry

In summary:

TRADES: 5
GOOD TRADES: 3
BAD TRADES: 2
PIP GAINS: +63
‰ GAINS: +1.8
‰ ACCURACY: 60%

So sad, it could have been berrer... I should always have it at d back of my mind that... "Whenever I am killing the pips, :pride, over confidence and clouded judgement always come to play"

It's all good, from me, it's over and out, lemme enjoy my saki and ponder upon next week battles as the rain drizzles upon me roof....as always...

Happy slashing

1 Like

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 7:14am On Apr 18, 2016
Good morning pips,

How was ur weekend? Hope it was great? (Noooooooo..... No lights, no water, heat angry)... I know I know.. Lol.. Let's just have faith all is well.

All I can see now is USD/JPY.... hoping it all holds and we smile to the bank..

Happy slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
Good afternoon pip killaz,

I am out of the trade, I don't trust dia foe, he may come around and sting me..

Made 52 pips, and 0.7% gains

1 Like

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 7:57am On Apr 19, 2016
Good morning bobos and bobolets,

I am counter fighting (trading) today, it's all on two pairs NZD/USDb & USD/JPYs...

Let's go....

Happy slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
Good afternoon pip killaz,

USD/JPY gave me some bad slashes, I lost 44 pips and 0.8% of my acct...

I also took a new trade, USD/CADs, let's see how it all goes

happy slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
Good evening pip killaz,

Though they look promising, buh am outta my last two trades: USD/CAD & NZD/USD... I slashed 70 pips fm both and added 1.1% under my belt

In summary: I have taken 3 good trades and1 bad trade.
78 pips, and 1% gains for the week that is already getting old.

Happy slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 7:56am On Apr 20, 2016
Good Morning Pip Pipers

How are we today?...For me, I am gradually grinding to a hault, my senses shutting down.....weekend is here again.

Anyways, I still need to dish out some slashes b4 I call it a week...its GBP/USDs for me...Lets go!!!

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 7:50am On Apr 21, 2016
Good morning Pip slashers,

Am off my last trade (GBP/USD), was able to slash some 34 pips and 0.5% to my account... I think I am through for the week..

Happy slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
Good Day Pip Killaz,

My weekly performance goes thus:

GOOD TRADES: 4
BAD TRADES: 1
PIP GAINS: +112
% GAINS: +1.5
% ACCURACY: 80%

Finally I get to check out my my review for the week. I love the way my accuracy has been boosted, however it is not reflecting in my % gains because most of the trades never hit my TP. I didnt allow most to, because I didnt want to take unecessary risks exposing my trade overnight.

From me to to you: "Its a happy weekend" and like I always say....

Happy Slashing

1 Like

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 8:26am On Apr 27, 2016
Good morning bobos & bobolets,

It's been a long weekend for me, just sighted my first setup... Going in and hope for the best

Happy slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 9:53am On Apr 27, 2016
Hello family,

Counter fight coming up...EUR/USDs.....

Happy slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 11:36am On Apr 27, 2016
Yesssss......

The third brawl... Hope my slashing techniques gives me a "HAT TRICK" today?

Happy slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
Good evening pip killaz,

Pheeeeeeeeeeew....... I nearly lost close to 2% of my acct... If not for my loose stop loss, I wld hv been snared...

As soon as d mkt changed its mind, I terminated all me trades, I don't wanna be a victim of "had I know"...

Summary of what went down:

USD/CHF: 11 pips
EUR/USD: 16 pips
AUD/USD: 24 pips
TOTAL : 51 pips....... 1%

Just 1% on an entire 3 trades... embarassed

It's all good, but in any case,

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 6:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
Good Evening Pip Killaz,

Rounding up early this week, no trading for me tommorrow (faffing day).

I have been checking out my first month's performance after my Q1 report and I am glad that my ocular skills along side my blade are very much in sync.

I did not trade the first week of April in order to clear my mind and get a fresh wave of inspiration/chakra/killer instinct. The results after a week's rest were outstanding.

Summary of what went down in 2nd - 4th week of April:

2nd Week

BAD TRADES: 2
PIP GAINS: +63
‰ GAINS: +1.8
‰ ACCURACY: 60%

3rd Week

GOOD TRADES: 4
BAD TRADES: 1
PIP GAINS: +112
% GAINS: +1.5
% ACCURACY: 80%

4th Week

TRADES: 3
BAD TRADES: 0
PIP GAINS: +51
% GAINS: +1
% ACCURACY: 100%

Summary for the month:

TRADES: 13
GOOD TRADES: 10
BAD TRADES: 3
PIP GAINS: +226
% GAINS: +4.3
% ACCURACY: 77%

NOTE: My % Accuracy continued to sharpen, I took lesser trades each week and I slashed/scored a HAT TRICK in my final week grin (Feeling like a true Samurai/C. Ronaldo/M.Jordan). Monthly returns could be better, but being consistent in one's monthly returns is best for me and should be for all traders.

That been said, I am off to have a warm bath this cool evening and perhaps have a nice time too wink......shhhhhhhh....close your eyeeeeees(lol)

See you guys next month and as always.....

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by prettyboey(m): 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
Well done big bro....
Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 6:31am On Apr 29, 2016
prettyboey:
Well done big bro....

Thanks a bunch my brother
Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 6:34am On May 03, 2016
Happy new month pip slashers,

Hope you guys had a beautiful break?..well, I did and I am hpy to once more go back to the charts to pick setups that are viable...

It's the NZD/USDs today, let's see how it goes... Wishing you all a PIPfull week

Happy slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 12:10pm On May 03, 2016
Good afternoon Pip Killaz,

Just watched an inspiring video of a guy who has developed d best man made WAVE.... it took him 10 years to actualize his dreams.

How many years are you willing to put in your dream in order for it to become a reality

Check it out: http://tradingheroes.net/first-perfect-man-made-wave/

Happy slashing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Am In A Dilemma, Please Help! / Diamond Bank Set To Sack Managers - Ebubechukwu Ibecheozor / 7 Ways Nigerian Bosses Abuse Their Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.