Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! (9199 Views)

PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders / The Soldier Who Has Seen His Family Only 12times In 6yrs Cos Of Boko Haram / Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by Truckpusher(m): 3:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
doctokwus:

That's interesting,didnt know of this Xmas day bombings for d past 6yrs. But u shouldn't have come out to anounce it this early because believe me,there are some people so pained when BH doesn't strike that they may be praying this record is kept.It sounds weird but there are a group of Nigerians that actually daily wish BH continues its bombings!
Just the same way you and your co strange bed fellows wished during GEJ's tenor - It takes a man with the same mentality to figure out the wishes of others.

1 Like

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
sameer1212:
Dude! Do you know you can be arrested for clarify this ba? Hmmm.
What happens to freedom of speech? btw, restructure your sentence pls
Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by Nuells: 3:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
sameer1212:
Is that why you want the Social Media Bill passed? So APC govt really wanna gag the public and arrest them as will?? Little wonder they sought power by all means. Mind you, l'm not the whistle blower here as you can see the name of the person who made the revelations written therein

1 Like

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by kekakuz(m): 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
bettercreature:
Sambisa forest! we are celebrating with BARBECUE here
Sorry wrong number
Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by sherrylo: 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
sameer1212:

No mind the guy. Bombshell ko grenade explosion ni

1 Like

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by chinchum(m): 3:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Is a pity that some people want explosion to know if Bokoharam is dead or alive.

How many people died during Presidential and gubernatorial elections and how many polling units were blown off by suicide bombers inspite of their threat not to hold elections? - the answer is None died and no polling booth was bombed even when the elections were extended to midnight.

Don't wish people to die to make or mar a milestone.
Not true, there were bombings on election date, and people died.

@op, the war against boko haram is still ongoing, even if they have been technically defeated in the words of Lai Muhammed, that doesnt mean they wont still make bombing attempts in the coming days or weeks. The hope is that they are rebuffed.

The severed head of a serpent is still dangerous just immediately after it was severed. It will still take like the next 12 months IMO for Nigerians to heave a sigh of relief from BH.

4 Likes

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
Nuells:

Is that why you want the Social Media Bill passed? So APC govt really wanna gag the public and arrest them as will?? Little wonder they sought power by all means. Mind you, l'm not the whistle blower here as you can see the name of the person who made the revelations written therein
Ok continue spreading it. Wish you all the best.

8 Likes

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by jmaine: 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I wonder how some People(PDP and Igbos) reason, they criticized and abused Lai Mohammed for coming to say, that Boko Haram had been defeated, yet they couldn't point out one Village still being Occupied by Boko haram.

For the past 3Months, no major attack has been carried by Boko haram, no video posted anyway, The minister and Journalist toured Borno without any incident.

I could remember during Jonathan infamous tenure, when he said, he couldn't step inton Borno State for want of being killed by Boko haram. But the Villagers and former occupants of the territories are now moving back to bases, Yet they don't want to Crédit Buhari for that.

Boko Haram Has Benn Defeated, If you don't like, then go and Join them or form your Own Boko IPOB!

Useless idiotuss!!!

There should be a limit to chatting absolute shyte online. This thread is a thread for fools alike.

3 Likes

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
keyzid:

What happens to freedom of speech? btw, restructure your sentence pls
Thanks have done that.
Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by bettercreature(m): 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2015
kekakuz:

Sorry wrong number
Its save here in sambisa infact you will free sex for desert after the barbecue,we are offering free bigtttis with bigg round arsse
Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by jmaine: 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2015
The OP is a confirmed dull APC lad. The incentives of BH will be to bomb on either December 31st or beyond Jan 1, 2016 to make a clear statement.

Christians nationwide should be pleased that there hasn't been an incidence of bombing other than this charade of backing Lie Mohamed lies without shame.

1 Like

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 3:49pm On Dec 25, 2015
bettercreature:
Are you not one of GEJ's apologist? can you swear you are not praying to read about explosion today? or when did you become a good man

No 1. My signature has already been preaching against that over time to separate humanity from politics. As a Stateman, we live above politics when lives and the people are involved

No. 2. Most APC supporters were Bokoharam sympathizers on Nairaland during last administration which Ngeneukwenu was the chief, the most wicked sycophant in the history of nigeria's second democratic experiment. He has no human blood when political patronage is involved.

4 Likes

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
chinchum:
Not true, there were bombings on election date, and people died.

Where is the proof?

Give us references and the number that died and not propaganda.

Our Soldiers sang never again repeatedly until APC took power and tarminated "aerial support private mecinery company" hired from South Africa to help Nigerian soldiers run down bokoharam hence the war persisted till today.
Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by slaughter(m): 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
Book haram not. Dead the press are just playing to the gallery..…..that's what lie Mohammed has always wanted grin grin grin grin
Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by Kagarko(m): 3:59pm On Dec 25, 2015
The military now have the political might to fight without interferance.
OP try and be an optimist always. GOD BLESS NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS.

A P C

Nig sai APC Buhari

2 Likes

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by TaioSpencer: 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2015
A jumping fart to the OP's face for this wubbish post.
Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by ishiamu(m): 4:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I wonder how some People(PDP and Igbos) reason, they criticized and abused Lai Mohammed for coming to say, that Boko Haram had been defeated, yet they couldn't point out one Village still being Occupied by Boko haram.

For the past 3Months, no major attack has been carried by Boko haram, no video posted anyway, The minister and Journalist toured Borno without any incident.

I could remember during Jonathan infamous tenure, when he said, he couldn't step inton Borno State for want of being killed by Boko haram. But the Villagers and former occupants of the territories are now moving back to bases, Yet they don't want to Crédit Buhari for that.

Boko Haram Has Benn Defeated, If you don't like it, then go and Join them or form your Own Boko IPOB!

Useless idiotuss!!!

Vomits in ur mouth

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by bettercreature(m): 4:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
slaughter:
Book haram not. Dead the press are just playing to the gallery..…..that's what lie Mohammed has always wanted grin grin grin grin
You are too local! people break the news this days,there is nothing like people waiting for press to break news anymore

5 Likes

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by rusher14: 4:40pm On Dec 25, 2015
MyndABastard:
The press is not reporting on it anymore

Maybe your antenna ears can hear bombs in Maiduguri from Lagos

It's true.

Once you mention it on whatsapp Globacom would simply not allow transmission.

1 Like

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by TimeManager(m): 4:43pm On Dec 25, 2015
@NgeneUkwenu, Stop Beasting!!!!!!! For Couple Of Weeks You've Been On A Fortified Beastmode On Wailers. You Won't Even Share ALittle Tinny Love At Christmas. Some Magnanimity Like Femi Adeshina's Is Not A Bad Idea....What!

No Be Lie Na True!

1 Like

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by TimeManager(m): 4:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
@IsraeliAIRFORC
E,

"aerial support private mecinery company" hired from South Africa.!! Wow What A Pride!
Mind You They Also Carried Out Field Ops & One Of Their Commander Was Killed.

The Truth!

1 Like

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by lawydewy(m): 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2015
Nuells:

Exactly the same sort of new song this govt have been/is known for, that's why they want Social media bill passed
GEN AZAZI from Bayelsa!
A great General of timber and caliber!
May he soul rest in peace!
He was sacked because of speaking the truth!
How old are you? you are too young for propagandacrat/sentimentalcrat!
Are you just aware of Nigeria politics/history in of recent(2013-15) after Dr Jonathan defeat?
No source/prove! ever you have, you have to weigh the different sources!
Are you kidding who? skibo!
why you f***** lie ooooO.

3 Likes

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by Nuells: 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
lawydewy:

GEN AZAZI from Bayelsa!
A great General of timber and caliber!
May he soul rest in peace!
He was sacked because of speaking the truth!
How old are you? you are too young for propagandacrat/sentimentalcrat!
Are you just aware of Nigeria politics/history in of recent(2013-15) after Dr Jonathan defeat?
No source/prove! ever you have, you have to weigh the different sources!
Are you kidding who? skibo!
why you f***** lie ooooO.
APC loyalists can never be tamed..........Obviously
Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 5:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
TimeManager:
@IsraeliAIRFORC
E,

"aerial support private mecinery company" hired from South Africa.!! Wow What A Pride!
Mind You They Also Carried Out Field Ops & One Of Their Commander Was Killed.

The Truth!

Do you know how many helicopters and bombers we lost before then? We have no pride to preserve again. The war has wasted more lives and resources than we can accomadate.

Anything to wipe out bokoharam and preserve lives in northern nigeria is a welcome by me even negotiation and amnesty, so far as it will stop the killings.

2 Likes

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by chinchum(m): 5:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Where is the proof?

Give us references and the number that died and not propaganda.

Our Soldiers sang never again repeatedly until APC took power and tarminated "aerial support private mecinery company" hired from South Africa to help Nigerian soldiers run down bokoharam hence the war persisted till today.
In Gombe state, yobe, Enugu, Imo sate. I will pick references later

https://www.naij.com/411293-boko-haram-attack-polling-stations-in-gombe.html

Boko Haram insurgents have caused elections in Gombe state to be suspended while voters in Yobe State were killed fulfilling their promise to disrupt elections .

According to Leadership newspaper, two people were left dead following the attack on two polling stations in the state.

One election official was quoted by Vanguard as saying after the shootings: “We could hear the gunmen shouting, ‘Didn’t we warn you about staying away from (the) election?”

Polling stations had earlier opened at 8:00am across the country but the late arrival of officials and materials delayed the accreditation process before voting proper from 1:30pm.
The attacks happened in the villages of Birin Bolawa and Birin Fulani in the Nafada district of Gombe state, which has been repeatedly targeted by the Islamists.
READ ALSO: INEC Reveals Two Northern Towns Where Election Won’t Hold
Meanwhile there have been confirmed reports of Boko Haram attacks in Yobe state.
Unconfirmed Report claimed voting suspended in Ngala, Fika LG, Yobe, after 6 BH opened fire at a PU- 3 people dead #Nigeriadecides
— Amplified Radio (@AmplifiedR) March 28, 2015
Confirmed > #BokoHaram insurgents kill 3 voters walking to poling station in #Nigeria‘s #Yobe state #NigeriaDecides
— Imad Mesdoua (@ImadMesdoua) March 28, 2015

Meanwhile a trader, Haruna Duku told Bloomberg that in Dukku, also in Gombe state, gunmen at about 11:30 a.m. assaulted the town and burnt a police station, a bank and stopped voters from registering.

A member of Gombe State House of Assembly, Alhaji Umar Aminu (APC), and eight others are feared killed by insurgents on Saturday.

The insurgents who attacked Dukku and Nafada local government areas of the state were said to have killed the lawmaker representing Dukku South Constituency.

A source told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) that the insurgents, who came from Yobe, initially attacked Shole, Birin Bolewa and Birin Fulani towns of Nafada and later attacked Dukku.

There was confusion in the two areas as some voters left the polling units but others later returned to be accredited, the source said.

According to the source, the insurgents killed three persons in Nafada Local Government Area, including a policeman and killed six persons in Dukku Local Government Area, including the legislator.

The source further said the insurgents left on the Dukku-Darazo road after the attack.

DSP Fwaje Atajiri, the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) in the state, confirmed the report, adding that details of the incident would be given after investigations were completed.

“There was an attack on the outskirts of Nafada in attempt to disrupt the elections.

A joint team of military and policemen promptly moved to Dukku and pushed the insurgents to the bush,” he said.

Atajiri said elections were going on in the area and other areas of the state as the Special Forces were in control of the situation.

Reacting to the death of his colleague, member representing Akko North Constituency at the State House of Assembly, Alhaji Gidado Lawanti, described his death as unfortunate.

He described the deceased legislator as a friendly and nice person who went along with everybody.

Lawanti prayed for the repose of the soul of the deceased.

NAN also reports that Aminu was fielded to re-contest the state assembly election on April 11.
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/03/elections-lawmaker-8-others-killed-by-insurgents-in-gombe/

2 Likes

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by DCUBESKATINGRINK: 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas!

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by sexaddict08(m): 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2015
Osezua:
since this administration came into power hw many times has the press reported that he activities of boko haram. there is a conspiracy to cover their activities and I think it is walking. we are the ones being deceived. believe it or not there are attacks on villages that are not being reported.

not only walking ...na trekking ...

3 Likes

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
So many enemies of Nigeria's progress here. The @op has been vindicated by the many badbeleouses infested posts here. People mostly from a certain region of this country would cry this xmas, as they never wish for peace to reign in this country. May Amadioha save Nigeria from ur troubles and strike u all dead in ur sleep.

5 Likes

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by sexaddict08(m): 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
Nuells:

If you think so l implore you to read this and know if your so-called Boko Haram was morally or technically defeated as claimed by both Lai Mohammed and his Master in power

BOMBSHELL! BOKO HARAM SECRET PEACE DEALS WITH FG EXPOSED!

his is coming by way of a 3rd party, I don't know
if this is legit - but with the details shared it
should be looked into: "Please publish this story
because I have sacrificed my life for this story.
My name is XXXX XXXXXXXX but I go by the name
Aisha Mohamed. I am a prostitute in the UAE. I
own four petrol stations in Benin City and two
hostels in one of the state universities in the SW of
Nigeria. I was born in the north to a Fulani Mother
and an Edo father. I am a graduate of University of
Benin but I have made more money doing my
business than I made working at the bank.
On the 19th of December 2015, a prominent
Kaduna Businessman named XXXXXXXX XXXXXXX
was with me in a hotel room in Dubai when
someone close to EL Rufai, governor of Kaduna
state called him. This man did not know that I can
understand both Hausa and Arabic and I can also
write these languages. So he was asking this man
questions and he was counting money so he put it
on speakout and I was listening. This is what their
conversation looked like.
Man on the phone: Yes. We have negotiated peace
with Boko Haram. The war is over.
Kaduna Man in Dubai: That is good. But at what
cost? I have said it that the best strategy is to
keep the fight going because once we begin to mix
with these people and they begin to relax like the
Niger Delta, then some more ugly stories will come
out.
Man on the phone: Dont worry, its a big deal that
was reached. The boys first said they want an
Islamic Republic covering the whole of Nigeria but
we offered them our current sharia region for now.
So most of them will be put into power come
Kaduna Man in Dubai: Is that all?
Man on the phone: No. They want some favors
from Govt. The gave the names of people who
must die for them to completely give up.
Kaduna Man in Dubai: Who do they want dead.
Man on the Phone: This is big!!.
1. The want the Shittes wiped from Nigeria. They
claim that the shittes are an impure brand of Islam
and they want them all dead and all their homes
destroyed and cleared out. They do not want one
single Shia mosque standing in Nigeria.
2. They also want Former army chief Ihejirika
dead. They want the govt to use whatever means
necessary to do that. They claim he killed Boko
Haram members.
3. They want Goodluck Jonathan arrested and
killed. They claim he ordered the death of Boko
Haram members.
4. The want Namadi Kanu radio guy captured and
killed for insulting them.
5. They also want for their members to be helped
to win elections in the north in 2019 so the gradual
introduction of Sharia will commence.
Many things were said but if you can publish this,
then next expose, I will tell you how they want to
deal with the South later. I have run away from
Dubai at the moment and I am hiding in one
African country from where I sent you this
message. Please, if I can sacrifice my life and
wealth for this, I pray that you help.
I have written to many newspapers but they
refused to publish my story until I come in person
to Nigeria. They are afraid of Buhari. I know if I
come into Nigeria, I am a dead person.
Spread the story, share it for all to see and I will
write a very detailed expose on all that was said.
Very very important information is yet to come
out.
Thanks"

you must be a baby...as old as you are If u see a fake story u cant understand.

5 Likes

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by Nuells: 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2015
sexaddict08:

you must be a baby...as old as you are If u see a fake story u cant understand.
No need to quote you anymore because it obvious that the horrific secrets of your Mr Integrity is now an open secret
Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2015
TimeManager:
@NgeneUkwenu, Stop Beasting!!!!!!! For Couple Of Weeks You've Been On A Fortified Beastmode On Wailers. You Won't Even Share ALittle Tinny Love At Christmas. Some Magnanimity Like Femi Adeshina's Is Not A Bad Idea....What!

No Be Lie Na True!

I am trying my best with some " land Wailers around my neighborhood....I actually played host to some of them today in the spirit of the season grin grin

Happy Christmas my Bros wink

4 Likes

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by sexaddict08(m): 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2015
Nuells:

No need to quote you anymore because it obvious that the horrific secrets of your Mr Integrity is now an open secret

OK, you win ...
are u satisfied
just don't embarrass yourself by discussing it with learned people.
discuss it in beer parlour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Needs $700 Million To Upgrade Refineries – Kachikwu / FG Yet To Sell Two Presidential Jets, 16 Months After / Maritime Workers Begin Strike: Apapa Port, Others Shut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.